Windows 10: Screensaver

Discus and support Screensaver in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I would like to overlay a statement that always remains on my screensaver while the pictures underneath change.... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Beryl Simmerok, May 15, 2019 at 8:52 AM.

1. Screensaver

I would like to overlay a statement that always remains on my screensaver while the pictures underneath change.

:)

Beryl Simmerok, May 15, 2019 at 8:52 AM
  2. terrace Win User

Screensaver shortcut

I did this"
    Search Results

I would suggest you to try the following steps and check if that helps.

• Go to the folder C:\Windows\System32 and sort by file type.
    • Look for the screensaver file type (.scr).
    • Find the file scrnsave.scr(you can choose any of the screensavers).
    • Right click and select send to>desktop (create shortcut). The shortcut on my attachment, but when i click on it my screen goes off and on and nothing else.Screensaver :)

3. Can't Remove Screensavers

Well since there is no way to uninstall the two screensavers I made it was suggested I uninstall the program. Unfortunately, even after uninstalling Axialis Screensaver, the screensavers I made are still listed. Not a big deal just wonder where the data is hiding? Normally they should of been created in the system32 folder but in searching none where found. *Mad

Winmicro10help, May 15, 2019 at 8:53 AM
  4. James79 Win User

Screensaver

Screensaver issue...

I'm having a serious issue with my screensaver. Anytime I step away from my laptop...within a minute or so it will go directly into screensaver mode. This is with the screensaver disabled. How do I fix this problem...it's driving me nuts.

Thema:

Screensaver

1. Screensaver - Similar Threads - Screensaver

2. Exiting screensaver problem Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Exiting screensaver problem Windows 10: Hello everyone, Whenever my PC's display changes to the screensaver, in order to exit the screensaver and get back to i.e. an open tab, app etc... I have to press both the "Control" and "ESC" buttons simultaneously. Is there an easier way of doing this, such as just...
  3. bubbles screensaver

bubbles screensaver: when I select the bubbles screensaver it comes on with a solid background, but n the preview it's transparent. is there a way of changing it so I can make it so I can see my desktop in the backgoud...
  4. screen going to screensaver to quickly

screen going to screensaver to quickly: If I take just a few minutes of NOT typing or searching for something, my laptop goes to the screen saver mode? How do I adjust that ?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-going-to-screensaver-to-quickly/78c88fc8-40a8-4c01-ac60-51ae877defff
  5. Windows 10 Photo App - move Album to Lockscreen screensaver

Windows 10 Photo App - move Album to Lockscreen screensaver: I have created an Album in the Photos app on the W10 taskbar . It does not appear in any download file. So I cannot find it to add it to the W10 Lockscreen Screensaver. How can I fix that problem, please ?...
  6. screensaver

screensaver: I have two HP Pavilion x360 notebooks. One cycles my slideshow screensaver photos about every six seconds, but when I try to set this up on the second notebook, it only allows me to cycle the photos, at quickest, every 1 minute. Any ideas?...
  7. screensaver

screensaver: So I set up my screen saver to show images from my saved photo file. It worked until this last update now it always a blank screen. I did not change any settings. What is going on?...
  8. Screensaver Issue for Dual Monitor setup

Screensaver Issue for Dual Monitor setup: After a bit of research, I figured out what was happening. I wanted for my "Photos" screensaver to show up on my primary monitor. Here's what happened: On my left is a 27" 1080p monitor; and right in front of me is a 32" 1440p monitor. Upon selecting the screensaver...
  9. Screensaver lock screen does not respond in Win10 Pro

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Screensaver lock screen does not respond in Win10 Pro: I upgraded to Win10 Pro from Win7 Pro. Now the screensaver lock screen does not respond to password entry or fingerprint reading. I have to reboot to sign in. Is there a fix for this?...
  10. Get screensavers on two monitors with photo slideshow

Get screensavers on two monitors with photo slideshow: Hello there, I would like to change my screensaver to a selection of photos on my computer. This is no problem at first, but when I leave my PC for a bit, the screensaver only shows on my primary monitor. The other one is just black. I would like the images to appear on...