Windows 10: screensharing on windows 10 to xbox players

Discus and support screensharing on windows 10 to xbox players in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi am I able to screenshare what im doing to xbox players from my computer?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by EMudd, Oct 11, 2020.

1. EMudd Win User

screensharing on windows 10 to xbox players

Hi am I able to screenshare what im doing to xbox players from my computer?

:)

EMudd, Oct 11, 2020

2. Faulty Windows Media Player

Windows Mesdis Player developed a fault (Played jerky an missed bits) so I down loaded Media Player 10.

It's no better. Any suggestions (I run Windows 98)

christieau, Oct 11, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 11, 2020
  4. screensharing on windows 10 to xbox players

THRiLL KiLL, Oct 11, 2020
Thema:

screensharing on windows 10 to xbox players

1. screensharing on windows 10 to xbox players - Similar Threads - screensharing xbox players

2. screenshare on windows 11 laptop keeps disconnecting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    screenshare on windows 11 laptop keeps disconnecting: i try screensharing to my tv through my windows 11 laptop and it works perfectly, but after about 20 to 30 seconds it freezes for about 10 seconds and just disconnects. i tried multiple times, i even tried bringing the laptop closer to the tv, but nothing works....
  3. screenshare on windows 11 laptop keeps disconnecting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    screenshare on windows 11 laptop keeps disconnecting: i try screensharing to my tv through my windows 11 laptop and it works perfectly, but after about 20 to 30 seconds it freezes for about 10 seconds and just disconnects. i tried multiple times, i even tried bringing the laptop closer to the tv, but nothing works....
  4. Mouse Cursor when Screensharing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse Cursor when Screensharing: When I wirelessly project my screen, my mouse cursor shows on the screen but doesn't move with me, however, it moves on my screen and you can see where it's traveling on the shared screen, BUT the cursor that is showing on the screen isn't moving. What do you suggest?...
  5. Mouse Cursor when Screensharing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse Cursor when Screensharing: When I wirelessly project my screen, my mouse cursor shows on the screen but doesn't move with me, however, it moves on my screen and you can see where it's traveling on the shared screen, BUT the cursor that is showing on the screen isn't moving. What do you suggest?...
  6. Screenshare Lag when connecting to smart TV

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Screenshare Lag when connecting to smart TV: I can connect my laptop (running latest windows version) to my lg smart TV and it works but there is 7+ seconds of lag between the computer and TV screens. I fixed it once by turning on bluetooth, now that doesn't seem to make a difference, it has worked before and I am...
  7. Fake Screensharing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Fake Screensharing: I need a way to have an website keep screensharing one particular application instead of whatever is on my screen at the moment. I have seen such a facility in zoom but the website just asks for permission to screen share and then does that so it can be seen if I switch to...
  8. Xbox controller player number

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox controller player number: To be clear before you read, I never had a solution to my problems in this forum, I'll be happy if you ignore me or to tell me there are no solutions rather than replying a whole book just to tell me fake solutions. So, I have an Xbox 360 wired controller which have some...
  9. Microsoft Holographic Remoting Player app stream Windows 10 or Xbox

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Holographic Remoting Player app stream Windows 10 or Xbox: The Holographic Remoting Player is a companion app that connects to PC apps and games that support Holographic Remoting. Holographic Remoting streams holographic content from a PC to your Microsoft HoloLens in real-time, using a Wi-Fi connection. The Holographic Remoting...
  10. Screenshare / Miracast from Windows 10 to LG Smart TV

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Screenshare / Miracast from Windows 10 to LG Smart TV: Hi, I'm experiencing issues connecting my Windows 10 desktop for Screenshare/Miracast with an LG 49UK6400PLF and was hoping to get some solutions here. It works when connecting an Android device but not Windows for some reason? I'm using a Ralink 802.11n USB Wireless LAN...