Windows 10: Screenshooting picture Causes image's saturation\hue to go up\change?

Discus and support Screenshooting picture Causes image's saturation\hue to go up\change? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; i have no idea how but always when i'm screenshooting wether snipping tool or prtscrn the vibrance\saturation of the image always go up sometimes it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by lisa1_, Jan 15, 2019.

1. lisa1_ Win User

Screenshooting picture Causes image's saturation\hue to go up\change?

i have no idea how but always when i'm screenshooting wether snipping tool or prtscrn the vibrance\saturation of the image always go up sometimes it even changes the hue and it really annoying because i can't get the color of the image i'm screenshooting right and i'm always drawing so it's very important to me , i dont know why this keep happening .

hope someone will be able to help.

oh and by the way it only happens when i'm screenshoting something or using snipping tool ,but when i finish\ or not using it the problem seem to always be gone , weird..

:)

lisa1_, Jan 15, 2019

2. Taskbar color adjustment - intensity, color, hue, saturation?

One surprise in just upgrading from Win 8.1 to 10 is black taskbar and the seeming limit on adjusting colors. It's been a long time since I had to play with it, but with Win 8.1 and back I've had a transparent, semi-clear taskbar, with custom color settings (intensity, hue, saturation and brightness) that let the grey/blue of the bottom of the photo I used for the desktop come through. Is that kind of adjustment completely gone with Win 10? All the colors in Settings seem highly saturated. I came across a website that showed a lot more changes along the lines I am looking for, but its Win 10 settings layout doesn't seem current (Change the Color of Taskbar and Window Border in Windows 10). Thanks,

highstream, Jan 15, 2019
  3. XyedRahat Win User
    Images Causes changes in colors , like unsaturated images,. when export from photoshop

when i view images in gallery, it seems like perfect in colors, saturation, brightness, but when i open it in photoshop, or any other viewer or editor, it causes changes in colors , like unsaturated picture .. plz answer me ,,

XyedRahat, Jan 15, 2019
  4. Argel Obm Win User

Philips Hue not working with Invoke and Cortana

Hi Pavel,

We need to clarify some information first for us to better understand your Philip Hue concern. Kindly answer these questions:

• Can you please tell us the step-by-step process on how you're connecting Philips Hue to Cortana?
    • Are you encountering any error when connecting Philips Hue to Cortana?
    • What are the exact voice commands that you're using to control the light?

Argel Obm, Jan 15, 2019
Thema:

1. Screenshooting picture Causes image's saturation\hue to go up\change? - Similar Threads - Screenshooting picture Causes

2. going from picture to picture adding a text

in Windows 10 Gaming
    going from picture to picture adding a text: I know how to add text to a photo, I save it, then bring in another photo and try to add text to it. it will not work. I hit the text symbol again, try to hit the photo to add the text and it jumps back to 2D shapes icon? it won;t let me add text to pictures back to back...
  3. going from picture to picture adding a text

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    going from picture to picture adding a text: I know how to add text to a photo, I save it, then bring in another photo and try to add text to it. it will not work. I hit the text symbol again, try to hit the photo to add the text and it jumps back to 2D shapes icon? it won;t let me add text to pictures back to back...
  4. Screenshooter virus removal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screenshooter virus removal: I want to ask something, so my pc is infected by a virus maybe it was Trojan spyware because I saw the name on Kaspersky rescue disk it was fileless virus. oh yeah I did a run on Tron script and that worked only 2 days before my laptop get infected again. but that did...
  5. Screenshooter virus removal

Screenshooter virus removal: I want to ask something, so my pc is infected by a virus maybe it was Trojan spyware because I saw the name on Kaspersky rescue disk it was fileless virus. oh yeah I did a run on Tron script and that worked only 2 days before my laptop get infected again. but that did...
  6. Screenshooter virus removal

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. Unable to see picture image

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to see picture image: Why can I not see the picture image when I open a folder in my pictures, all I see is a white image with the top left corner folded over and a brown box in the bottom left corner. I have to select the picture and open it, when you have lots of pictures in the folder it takes...
  8. Unable to see picture image

Unable to see picture image: Why can I not see the picture image when I open a folder in my pictures, all I see is a white image with the top left corner folded over and a brown box in the bottom left corner. I have to select the picture and open it, when you have lots of pictures in the folder it takes...
  9. Black image. What causes a normal image to go black?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Black image. What causes a normal image to go black?: On my PC I have over 19,000 images, most of them are fine. However, there are a few dozens of images that were fine normal in the beginning but then went black. Now no photo app could open them. What caused these images JPG, BMP to go black? How to restore them?...
  10. PLEASE help screenshooting and lagging URGENT

in Windows 10 Support
    PLEASE help screenshooting and lagging URGENT: I REAAALLLLLY need help please O please...... I did the windows 10 upgrade from 8. since then I can no longer screen shoot and everything lags for about 5 seconds, be it the mouse, or any keys ( I am a complete idiot where computers are concerned, I would be so so sooooo...