Windows 10: Screenshot Capture

Discus and support Screenshot Capture in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have had this computer for about one year, and it operates with Windows 10 Home Edition. For the first six months or so I used to be able to do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Laburdsa122020, Dec 20, 2020.

1. Screenshot Capture

I have had this computer for about one year, and it operates with Windows 10 Home Edition. For the first six months or so I used to be able to do something that really helped me when taking courses online, i.e., I used to be able to take screenshots on the fly, meaning that whenever I pushed the screenshot button, it captured whatever was on the screen even if it was a moving image and it would automatically go to the screenshot folder in the gallery. This saved me a lot of time because I used these photos as class notes. The thing is, it no longer works for moving images. Still images are captured still, but not the moving ones. Please help.

:)

Laburdsa122020, Dec 20, 2020
  2. Paola Gar Win User

Screen Capture software

Hi,

Upon checking on your concern, we have found a suggestion that may help you take a screenshot of the dropdown menu using the Snipping tool. Please follow the steps below:

• Launch Snipping tool.
    • Right-click the menu you wish to take a screenshot.
    • Press CTRL + Fn+ Print Scrn.
    • Once you've already taken the print screen of the menu, you may try using the snipping tool and check if it will be able to capture the drop down menu.

Let us know how it goes.

Paola Gar, Dec 20, 2020
  3. TPU Capture Feedback

(W1z, could you please create a forum area within "our software" for either "TPU Capture" or "Other software")

As you know, I'm very fond of TPU Capture. Great utility. Although a bit hard to find on TPU *Wink Screenshot Capture ;)

Suggestion for improvement.

• Log feature
    • To capture and record both filename (if saved locally) and URL (if uploaded to TPU)
    • That log available as a text .log or as an HTML file with URL links
    • This is a local log, so only the user who made the captures has access to this list of links
    Why? It would allow me to have my own private gallery of what I have uploaded, and to be able to track old pictures, and even recycle rather than upload again to obtain a new URL because I forgot the old one.

The local log solves the security problem of allowing all users to browse the full TPU upload server.

This concept could be made common with a similar feature in GPUz where you can get a screenshot and link. Create a local log of previous uploads that the user can then track and recycle.

Completely Bonkers, Dec 20, 2020
  4. _ko85_ Win User

Screenshot Capture

Windows 10 Screenshot only capturing partial window

After my upgrade to Windows 10, whenever I try to take a screenshot I'm only able to capture the top, left portion of the screen. It's as if if taking a zoomed in capture. My resolution settings are set at the recommended settings and the captures are being
    listed as "full screen". Does anyone have a solution?

Screenshot Capture [​IMG]

_ko85_, Dec 20, 2020
Thema:

Screenshot Capture

1. Screenshot Capture - Similar Threads - Screenshot Capture

2. How to capture screenshot using PrtSc Key without opening Snipping Tool?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to capture screenshot using PrtSc Key without opening Snipping Tool?: Hi,I used to be able to press the PrtSc key and would automatically get a full-screen capture saved to clipboard. On other computers pressing PrtSc led to a sort of menu popping up, allowing for the capture of part or all of the screen. After making a selection, it would...
  3. How to capture screenshot using PrtSc Key without opening Snipping Tool?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to capture screenshot using PrtSc Key without opening Snipping Tool?: Hi,I used to be able to press the PrtSc key and would automatically get a full-screen capture saved to clipboard. On other computers pressing PrtSc led to a sort of menu popping up, allowing for the capture of part or all of the screen. After making a selection, it would...
  4. I can't use Windows + Prt sc button to capture the full screen Screenshot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't use Windows + Prt sc button to capture the full screen Screenshot: Windows + Prt Sc is not working for full screen after 23h2 update. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-use-windows-prt-sc-button-to-capture-the/98eeb62b-2cf4-456c-a9b2-8e1532a10b60
  5. I can't use Windows + Prt sc button to capture the full screen Screenshot

I can't use Windows + Prt sc button to capture the full screen Screenshot: Windows + Prt Sc is not working for full screen after 23h2 update. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-use-windows-prt-sc-button-to-capture-the/98eeb62b-2cf4-456c-a9b2-8e1532a10b60
  6. How can I capture more than 256 screenshots with XBox Game Bar?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I capture more than 256 screenshots with XBox Game Bar?: I record screenshots of a Chrome Browser using XBox Game Bar v 5.823.3261.0 on Windows 10.I press Win+G to bring up the XBox Game Bar, then use the shortcut of Win+Alt+PrtScn. I keep the folder of my screenshots open, and when it hits 256 screenshots, it doesn't capture any...
  7. How can I capture more than 256 screenshots with XBox Game Bar?

How can I capture more than 256 screenshots with XBox Game Bar?: I record screenshots of a Chrome Browser using XBox Game Bar v 5.823.3261.0 on Windows 10.I press Win+G to bring up the XBox Game Bar, then use the shortcut of Win+Alt+PrtScn. I keep the folder of my screenshots open, and when it hits 256 screenshots, it doesn't capture any...
  8. hello, do you guys know how to put back the old screenshot feature wherein it captures the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hello, do you guys know how to put back the old screenshot feature wherein it captures the...: hello, do you guys know how to put back the old screenshot feature wherein it captures the whole screen? because the new update became a snipping tool and I don't like it. Please help me, thanks!...
  9. hello, do you guys know how to put back the old screenshot feature wherein it captures the...

hello, do you guys know how to put back the old screenshot feature wherein it captures the...: hello, do you guys know how to put back the old screenshot feature wherein it captures the whole screen? because the new update became a snipping tool and I don't like it. Please help me, thanks!...
  10. When capturing windows+prtsc, Is there any way to save screenshot file at jpg, not...

in Windows 10 Customization
    When capturing windows+prtsc, Is there any way to save screenshot file at jpg, not...: All of the explanations of this only says convert png to jpg after captured. That's not the answer I wanted.I want to set windows built-in screenshot default value png to jpg.If it's impossible, then I'd also like to know what converter recommended .exe available, reliable,...