Windows 10: Screenshot doesn't seem to work anymore

Discus and support Screenshot doesn't seem to work anymore in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; The last time I was able to take a screenshot was on Nov 30. They used to be stored in Pictures/Screenshots but that has stopped and I have no idea if... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Oceanash, Dec 25, 2018.

1. Oceanash Win User

Screenshot doesn't seem to work anymore

The last time I was able to take a screenshot was on Nov 30. They used to be stored in Pictures/Screenshots but that has stopped and I have no idea if the Fn + Prt Sc buttons no longer work or if the photos are now being stored elsewhere. I have spent hours trying to fix this and are now a wee bit frustrated. Any suggestions??

:)

Oceanash, Dec 25, 2018

2. WIN phone 8.1 update -> wi-fi doesn´t work

Hello!

Yesterday I installed WP 8.1 (Nokia Lumia 625). After updating my wi-fi doesn´t work anymore. The phone finds networks, but can´t connect. Where is the problem?

green-heart, Dec 25, 2018
  3. Double Tap doesn`t work on Lumia 620

Hello,

Double Tap to wake doesn`t work at my Lumia 620. I have all on in settings but still doesn`t work. I`m pretty sure that in update AMBER or BLACK this function works properly. But after DENIM update doesn`t. Maybe you are planning some update for this future
    ?

Thanks

Mariusz

MariuszBluma, Dec 25, 2018
  4. Bushka Win User

Microphone doesn`t work

My microphone and ear-phone doesn`t work. Please help me, I have windows 7 home basic, my computer reproduces a sound, but devices no.

Bushka, Dec 25, 2018
Thema:

1. Screenshot doesn't seem to work anymore - Similar Threads - Screenshot doesn't seem

2. automatic saving of screenshots in OneDrive doesn't work anymore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    automatic saving of screenshots in OneDrive doesn't work anymore: Hi.till recent, i was able to push the print screen button on my pc to take a full screen screenshot of the window and all of my screenshots saved into my Picture >Screenshots folder automatically. But I think due to the recent updates, whenever I press the print screen...
  3. automatic saving of screenshots in OneDrive doesn't work anymore

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    automatic saving of screenshots in OneDrive doesn't work anymore: Hi.till recent, i was able to push the print screen button on my pc to take a full screen screenshot of the window and all of my screenshots saved into my Picture >Screenshots folder automatically. But I think due to the recent updates, whenever I press the print screen...
  4. Winget doesn't work anymore.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Winget doesn't work anymore.: Hello everyone, as you can see from the screenshot when i use the command "winget" it does nothing, the only change that i can see is the colour of the letters.Is there a solution?Thank in advance....
  5. Bluetooth doesn't seem to want to connect anymore.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth doesn't seem to want to connect anymore.: I recently reset my PC and got a new solid-state drive to replace my old hard drive. I've previously had no connectivity issues except for some stuttering, which is unrelated to my current problem. My Bluetooth doesn't want anything to connect. I've tried this with two pairs...
  6. Bluetooth doesn't seem to want to connect anymore.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth doesn't seem to want to connect anymore.: I recently reset my PC and got a new solid-state drive to replace my old hard drive. I've previously had no connectivity issues except for some stuttering, which is unrelated to my current problem. My Bluetooth doesn't want anything to connect. I've tried this with two pairs...
  7. Bluetooth doesn't seem to want to connect anymore.

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Screenshots working but not found in Screenshots folder anymore

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Screenshots working but not found in Screenshots folder anymore: @DaveM121 please help me , I've done the registry thing "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\User Shell Folders"But nothing is working.Please help me , I have a project that I need to work on and without the screenshots not working ,it is very...
  9. Screenshots not in screenshot folder anymore

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screenshots not in screenshot folder anymore: I just realized how my screenshots aren't being saved in my screenshot folder anymore when I press Prt Scr. I don't have much more to say besides I just don't see the pictures in my folder anymore after I press that key. Thank you...
  10. License doesn't work anymore

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    License doesn't work anymore: My computer started to tell me my license was going to expire, and I didn't really look into it. Then the messages stopped coming up, and was replaced with a Activate Windows thing in the corner. Today, I wanted to play a game from the microsoft store, and when I tried to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why does my windows screenshot not work anymore

2. why doesnt my screenshot work

3. screenshot doesnt work

4. screenshot doesnt work windows 10,
  5. screanshot dosn t work,
  6. screenshot doesnt work on windows,
  7. windows 10 screenchot doesnt work anymore,
  8. screenshot doesnt work anymore