Windows 10: screenshot don't work in windows 10

Discus and support screenshot don't work in windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; my window completely updated yesterday and now when I push the screenshot button screen lock and doesn't work at 10 seconds. picture... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Arman9889, Sep 17, 2020.

1. Arman9889 Win User

screenshot don't work in windows 10

my window completely updated yesterday and now when I push the screenshot button screen lock and doesn't work at 10 seconds.

picture

:)

Arman9889, Sep 17, 2020
  2. Valeriu Win User

Dolby advanced audio v2 (Windows 10 don-t work)

Hello guys!I have a problem with advanced audio v2 on windows 10 don-t work
    screenshot don't work in windows 10 [​IMG]

Valeriu, Sep 17, 2020
  3. JDivineŠ Win User
    stuff that don`t work

I also tryed safe mode, it still didn`t work on it. and Glucofacts Deluxe STILL does not work, so... you say that you don`t know how it started working on win 10 for you?

JDivineŠ, Sep 17, 2020
  4. armym3 Win User

WarRock 3D Detection don´t works

Hello Guys,

i had a problem with my Card. The card didn´t wanted to change in 3D Modus. Ok now i removed the other 2 Pins and now it runs in 3D Modus in 3DMark06 too. The Card is a HD 2900GT. But my Game WarRock don´t runs in 3D Modus. Is there a List where i can start the game in 3D Manual? Because in Automatic it don´t want start because the Card don´t see that it is an 3D Game. Can someone help me?

armym3, Sep 17, 2020
Thema:

1. screenshot don't work in windows 10 - Similar Threads - screenshot don't

2. Can't take Screenshot Due to Using Tweaks "Quickboost" & "Optimizer" [I don't know if...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't take Screenshot Due to Using Tweaks "Quickboost" & "Optimizer" [I don't know if...: I'm having a problem, I recently did an optimization tweak "Quickboost" & "Optimizer" and after that I can't take screenshots, I have tried every single Fix but still nothing Works and I even tried to go back to a restore point but still And I tried shortcuts But it just...
  3. Can't take Screenshot Due to Using Tweaks "Quickboost" & "Optimizer" [I don't know if...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't take Screenshot Due to Using Tweaks "Quickboost" & "Optimizer" [I don't know if...: I'm having a problem, I recently did an optimization tweak "Quickboost" & "Optimizer" and after that I can't take screenshots, I have tried every single Fix but still nothing Works and I even tried to go back to a restore point but still And I tried shortcuts But it just...
  4. Xbox game bar wont record, take screenshots or even record the last 10 minutes and I don't...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox game bar wont record, take screenshots or even record the last 10 minutes and I don't...: So, I'm on windows 11 and I don't know how to fix the Xbox game bar I've tried everything, and it still won't let me record or take screenshots and I want help to try to fix it, but I don't know what else to try...
  5. Xbox game bar wont record, take screenshots or even record the last 10 minutes and I don't...

Xbox game bar wont record, take screenshots or even record the last 10 minutes and I don't...: So, I'm on windows 11 and I don't know how to fix the Xbox game bar I've tried everything, and it still won't let me record or take screenshots and I want help to try to fix it, but I don't know what else to try because it looks like this all the time....
  6. Snip and Sketch Screenshots Don't Save

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Snip and Sketch Screenshots Don't Save: Printscreen function works if i hit windows + printscreen - it saves to screenshots folderSnip and sketch shows up in clipboard but not in screenshots folder{B7BEDE81-DF94-4682-A7D8-57A52620B86F} is missing from user shell data folder per these instructions I tried resetting...
  7. Snip and Sketch Screenshots Don't Save

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Snip and Sketch Screenshots Don't Save: Printscreen function works if i hit windows + printscreen - it saves to screenshots folderSnip and sketch shows up in clipboard but not in screenshots folder{B7BEDE81-DF94-4682-A7D8-57A52620B86F} is missing from user shell data folder per these instructions I tried resetting...
  8. Snip and Sketch Screenshots Don't Save

9. Win+PrtSc dims screen but screenshots don't appear in the dedicated screenshots folder.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Win+PrtSc dims screen but screenshots don't appear in the dedicated screenshots folder.: I have been using Win+PrtSc to take screenshots for as long as I can remember. It used to save them in the default screenshots folder in the pictures section of the file explorer. But last week I noticed that screenshots dont appear in the folder anymore. When i hit the keys,...
  10. Win+PrtSc dims screen but screenshots don't appear in the dedicated screenshots folder.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win+PrtSc dims screen but screenshots don't appear in the dedicated screenshots folder.: I have been using Win+PrtSc to take screenshots for as long as I can remember. It used to save them in the default screenshots folder in the pictures section of the file explorer. But last week I noticed that screenshots dont appear in the folder anymore. When i hit the keys,...