Windows 10: screenshot error

Discus and support screenshot error in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello, I am Sahil Pandey .Iam surrently using windows 10..I cant save a screenshot in the folder My screenshot folder is there..it contains 7files... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by SahilPandey1, May 6, 2020.

1. screenshot error

Hello,

I am Sahil Pandey .Iam surrently using windows 10..I cant save a screenshot in the folder

My screenshot folder is there..it contains 7files which was there uptil yesterday

But today when i took a screenshot using WIN+PrtScrn ,there comes a normal blink but it doesnt get

saved to the screen shot folder.Although it is there in clipboard because i can paste that screenshot in PAINT

.I have tried many things like creating a register key from USER SHARED FOLDER from different soltns available on net

But still my screenshot is not getting saved

Pls help

Even the camera's captured photo was not saving so i changed its location

Pls help

What should i do....

:)

SahilPandey1, May 6, 2020
  2. rmanasa Win User

Lock vs Login screen screenshot

Hi Josey -

Thanks for the quick reply. While your suggestion does change the sign in process, it doesn't address the differing screenshot question. Following the steps doesn't make the login screenshot the same as the Lock screenshot. As I mentioned, I can't even find the screenshots being used for both screens.

Still looking a solution to this. Open to any other suggestions you might have to the problem. Thanks!

rmanasa, May 6, 2020
  3. Rose Ter Win User
    Disable the Share Screenshot pop-up

Hi,

To better assist you regarding the issue on share screenshot, please clarify the following:

• Are you getting any error messages?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Can you possibly send us a screenshot?

Regards.

Rose Ter, May 6, 2020
  4. screenshot error

screenshot function is not working

Hello,

We understand the issue you are facing and will assist you.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Open File Explorer and click on This PC in the left navigation pane.
    • Navigate to the location: C:\Users\<Username>\Pictures\Screenshots.
    • Right click on the Screenshots folder and select Properties.
    • Click on the Location tab in the Properties Window.
    • Change the location to the desired location and click on Move.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, May 6, 2020
Thema:

screenshot error

1. screenshot error - Similar Threads - screenshot error

2. Snipping Tool Autosave on receive Couldn't Save Screenshot error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Snipping Tool Autosave on receive Couldn't Save Screenshot error: When I go into the snipping tool settings and turn on Automatically save screenshots, when I create a screenshot I receive the below error: Since last MS update is this feature now broken? Running Windows 11 version 23H2 Os Build 22631.3447...
  3. Snipping Tool Autosave on receive Couldn't Save Screenshot error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Snipping Tool Autosave on receive Couldn't Save Screenshot error: When I go into the snipping tool settings and turn on Automatically save screenshots, when I create a screenshot I receive the below error: Since last MS update is this feature now broken? Running Windows 11 version 23H2 Os Build 22631.3447...
  4. My Bing Maps kept crashing randomly without error messages and I couldn't screenshot it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Bing Maps kept crashing randomly without error messages and I couldn't screenshot it...: One day I opened Maps and after a while, it randomly crashed! I have no idea how this kept on crashing. And there wasn't a single error message and it kept happening over and over again! I need help!...
  5. My Bing Maps kept crashing randomly without error messages and I couldn't screenshot it...

My Bing Maps kept crashing randomly without error messages and I couldn't screenshot it...: One day I opened Maps and after a while, it randomly crashed! I have no idea how this kept on crashing. And there wasn't a single error message and it kept happening over and over again! I need help!...
  6. after taking screenshot by using Shortcut and while pasting in paint 3d user is facing error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    after taking screenshot by using Shortcut and while pasting in paint 3d user is facing error: It shows something went wrong. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-taking-screenshot-by-using-shortcut-and/d7f40229-c00c-45fa-9605-a55717ca88b8
  7. after taking screenshot by using Shortcut and while pasting in paint 3d user is facing error

after taking screenshot by using Shortcut and while pasting in paint 3d user is facing error: It shows something went wrong. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-taking-screenshot-by-using-shortcut-and/d7f40229-c00c-45fa-9605-a55717ca88b8
  8. Lightshot app.prntscr.com a screenshot tool directly upload failed, retry error/issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lightshot app.prntscr.com a screenshot tool directly upload failed, retry error/issue: Hello,I am using the Lightshot a screenshot software for the last 2 years. When I first found it I just install it and start using it. I didn't have to do anything/configure else about it. It working perfectly...But yesterday when I install the newest version 2022 of windows...
  9. Lightshot app.prntscr.com a screenshot tool directly upload failed, retry error/issue

Lightshot app.prntscr.com a screenshot tool directly upload failed, retry error/issue: Hello,I am using the Lightshot a screenshot software for the last 2 years. When I first found it I just install it and start using it. I didn't have to do anything/configure else about it. It working perfectly...But yesterday when I install the newest version 2022 of windows...
  10. Lightshot app.prntscr.com a screenshot tool directly upload failed, retry error/issue

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing