Windows 10: Screenshot folder gone

Discus and support Screenshot folder gone in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi,So I was trying to take a screenshot but noticed that the screenshot folder was gone, so I must have accidentally deleted the screenshot folder. Now... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by MrOwano, Oct 21, 2021.

1. MrOwano Win User

Screenshot folder gone

Hi,So I was trying to take a screenshot but noticed that the screenshot folder was gone, so I must have accidentally deleted the screenshot folder. Now the problem is that I can't take any screenshots anymore using Shift-Win-S because the screenshot wont save. Now I have tried googling it and I have gone into regedit and it didn't fix the problem. Can you help?

:)

MrOwano, Oct 21, 2021

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Oct 21, 2021
  3. screenshot function is not working

Hello,

We understand the issue you are facing and will assist you.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Open File Explorer and click on This PC in the left navigation pane.
    • Navigate to the location: C:\Users\<Username>\Pictures\Screenshots.
    • Right click on the Screenshots folder and select Properties.
    • Click on the Location tab in the Properties Window.
    • Change the location to the desired location and click on Move.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Oct 21, 2021
  4. Screenshot folder gone

SWEETFX screenshot folder

Hi is there a way to change the folder to which Sweetfx saves the in-game screenshots ???

By default they get saved into the "game's directory"... but I would like to change that for another folder...

jonathan1107, Oct 21, 2021
Thema:

Screenshot folder gone

1. Screenshot folder gone - Similar Threads - Screenshot folder gone

2. Screenshot folders

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screenshot folders: Recently the screenshots ive been taking in games started getting put into a single folder while before they were put in folders deppending on the game. Does anyone know how i can ''fix'' this...
  3. Screenshot folders

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screenshot folders: Recently the screenshots ive been taking in games started getting put into a single folder while before they were put in folders deppending on the game. Does anyone know how i can ''fix'' this...
  4. Screenshots not populated in screenshot folder

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Screenshots not populated in screenshot folder: I have taken numerous screenshots using the windows key+prnt screen shortcut. The preview box isnt showing up anymore and they shots arent in the screenshot folder BUT if I paste into a Word Doc the last screen shot pastes so clearly they are being taken. My questions are-...
  5. Screenshot folder gone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screenshot folder gone: Hi,So I was trying to take a screenshot but noticed that the screenshot folder was gone, so I must have accidentally deleted the screenshot folder. Now the problem is that I can't take any screenshots anymore using Shift-Win-S because the screenshot wont save. Now I have...
  6. Screenshot folder gone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screenshot folder gone: Hi,So I was trying to take a screenshot but noticed that the screenshot folder was gone, so I must have accidentally deleted the screenshot folder. Now the problem is that I can't take any screenshots anymore using Shift-Win-S because the screenshot wont save. Now I have...
  7. Screenshots Not Appearing In Screenshot Folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Screenshots Not Appearing In Screenshot Folder: So every time i take a screenshot Windows Key + Print Scr it never appears in my folder this started happening today and i dont know where my screen shots are can i have some help???...
  8. Screenshots and screenshot folder

Screenshots and screenshot folder: HI I want to take a screenshot using the windows key and print screen but it doesn't seem to be working and I can't find a screenshot folder in pictures... any advice would be appreciated?...
  9. Screenshots not in screenshot folder anymore

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screenshots not in screenshot folder anymore: I just realized how my screenshots aren't being saved in my screenshot folder anymore when I press Prt Scr. I don't have much more to say besides I just don't see the pictures in my folder anymore after I press that key. Thank you...
  10. screenshot folder

screenshot folder: The screenshots folder disappeared and, although I manually created a new folder, the screenshots do not appear in it when I press the WIN+PrtScr buttons. It seems the PC IS taking the shots because the screen flashes, but the files are nowhere to be found....