Windows 10: Screenshot folder sorting issue.

Discus and support Screenshot folder sorting issue. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; The screenshot folder in My Pictures where Windows+Print Screen captures are saved is not holding it's sort by date. Every time I reopen the folder it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Kol12, Mar 8, 2019.

1. Kol12 Win User

Screenshot folder sorting issue.

The screenshot folder in My Pictures where Windows+Print Screen captures are saved is not holding it's sort by date. Every time I reopen the folder it is sorted by oldest rather than newest first and I have to keep resorting it.

:)

Kol12, Mar 8, 2019
  2. Paolo Mag Win User

File Folder ahead in sort by ''Name''

Hello Luka,

There are a few reason why your folders are sorted by Name. For us to narrow it down, kindly answer the questions listed below:

• What do you mean by ahead?
    • Can you send a screenshot on where you're trying to sort your folders?

We'll be waiting for your reply.

Paolo Mag, Mar 8, 2019
  3. Issues with taking screenshots of the screen and finding Screenshot folder on Windows 10.

Hi Andrew,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are facing issues with Windows 10. I apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

The issue could occur if screenshot is not taken correctly.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if you are able to find Screenshot folder with pictures.

1. Press Windows Key + PrtScn keys .

2. Then open File Explorer and click on Pictures
    on the left side of the File Explorer.

3. Check if Screenshot folder is created or not.

Let us know if you need any further assistance on Windows related issues and we will be glad to help.

Nyima Yonten, Mar 8, 2019
  4. Screenshot folder sorting issue.

Favourites Folders -alphabetical sorting within each Folder

Hi Neil,

Let me provide you now the steps on how to to sort your folders in alphabetical order.

This method will allow you to arrange your favorites by alphabetical or by their numbers.

Here are the steps:

• Open Internet Explorer.
    • Click on Favorites.
    • Right-click on Favorites Bar.
    • Right-click on the Favorites folder.
    • Click on Sort by, then select Name and
      Ascending

Let us know if you have any further questions.

Engelsen Fad, Mar 8, 2019
Thema:

Screenshot folder sorting issue.

1. Screenshot folder sorting issue. - Similar Threads - Screenshot folder sorting

2. Screenshots folder

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screenshots folder: Screenshots: I hate one drive so I uninstalled it but it appears that's the only place my screenshots were saved to. How can I set up a folder for my screenshots to automatically save to? All the online advice is just worthless. I couldn't find an optional screenshot folder...
  3. Screenshot folders

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screenshot folders: Recently the screenshots ive been taking in games started getting put into a single folder while before they were put in folders deppending on the game. Does anyone know how i can ''fix'' this...
  4. Screenshot folders

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screenshot folders: Recently the screenshots ive been taking in games started getting put into a single folder while before they were put in folders deppending on the game. Does anyone know how i can ''fix'' this...
  5. Screenshots not populated in screenshot folder

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Screenshots not populated in screenshot folder: I have taken numerous screenshots using the windows key+prnt screen shortcut. The preview box isnt showing up anymore and they shots arent in the screenshot folder BUT if I paste into a Word Doc the last screen shot pastes so clearly they are being taken. My questions are-...
  6. Screenshots Not Appearing In Screenshot Folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Screenshots Not Appearing In Screenshot Folder: So every time i take a screenshot Windows Key + Print Scr it never appears in my folder this started happening today and i dont know where my screen shots are can i have some help???...
  7. Screenshots and screenshot folder

Screenshots and screenshot folder: HI I want to take a screenshot using the windows key and print screen but it doesn't seem to be working and I can't find a screenshot folder in pictures... any advice would be appreciated?...
  8. Screenshots not in screenshot folder anymore

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screenshots not in screenshot folder anymore: I just realized how my screenshots aren't being saved in my screenshot folder anymore when I press Prt Scr. I don't have much more to say besides I just don't see the pictures in my folder anymore after I press that key. Thank you...
  9. Sort FOLDERS

Sort FOLDERS: Hi everyone !!! a very good day to U. so I wanted to sort out my files and folders, where I found out that there is no way to sort my FOLDERS(!). with files like pics or docs it was very easy.I even added tags to some of my pics so that i can sort them according to my...
  10. screenshot folder

screenshot folder: The screenshots folder disappeared and, although I manually created a new folder, the screenshots do not appear in it when I press the WIN+PrtScr buttons. It seems the PC IS taking the shots because the screen flashes, but the files are nowhere to be found....