Windows 10: Screenshot individual monitors

Discus and support Screenshot individual monitors in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a 3 screen setup. When I screenshot, it takes a screenshot of all 3 monitors and I just want to screenshot 1 monitor at a time. TIA... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by CherylPratt, Dec 17, 2019.

1. Screenshot individual monitors

I have a 3 screen setup. When I screenshot, it takes a screenshot of all 3 monitors and I just want to screenshot 1 monitor at a time. TIA

:)

CherylPratt, Dec 17, 2019
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Dec 18, 2019
  3. rmanasa Win User
    Lock vs Login screen screenshot

Hi Josey -

Thanks for the quick reply. While your suggestion does change the sign in process, it doesn't address the differing screenshot question. Following the steps doesn't make the login screenshot the same as the Lock screenshot. As I mentioned, I can't even find the screenshots being used for both screens.

Still looking a solution to this. Open to any other suggestions you might have to the problem. Thanks!

rmanasa, Dec 18, 2019
  4. Screenshot individual monitors

Trouble with 2 monitors

Hi Tim,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to change the settings to Extended Monitor and check if it helps.

Please follow below steps:

• Right Click any ware of the Desktop, and launch Personalization.
    • Go to dual monitor settings under personalization, and change it Extended Monitor.
    Please get back to us for future support, we’ll be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Prabhavathi Patil, Dec 18, 2019
Thema:

Screenshot individual monitors

1. Screenshot individual monitors - Similar Threads - Screenshot individual monitors

2. Multiple Monitors + Multiple Screenshots

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Multiple Monitors + Multiple Screenshots: Didn't know anywhere to ask this: I have 6 monitors. I want to take individual screenshots of a portion of each monitor in one go. Is there an app for this or a tool that comes with Windows? submitted by /u/a_seyza [link] [comments]...
  3. Can't set up two monitors individually, 3840x1080 is available.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't set up two monitors individually, 3840x1080 is available.: I have two monitors on a windows 10 PC, I have set them up previously to be two seperate 1920x1080 screens, but now the second monitor isn't showing up on any display options. However, options for 3840x1080 surround display is available, and when clicked it activates the two...
  4. How to stop individual volume levels for individual apps?

How to stop individual volume levels for individual apps?: I just want one volume for everything. I don't want individual applications to take control and make their volume higher or lower. I don't want to have to right-click volume mixer and adjust levels. I'm a simple man and just want my volume to work like it's 1997 with a Sound...
  5. Powershell Request: Turn off individual displays using multi monitors

in Windows 10 Support
    Powershell Request: Turn off individual displays using multi monitors: Ive asked on reddit about this, so now asking here too. I strolled across someone desiring to be able to turn off extra monitors when using more than 2 monitors. Since I have 3, I thought it would be nice to have something like this and would be useful when watching a late...
  6. Powershell Request: Turn off individual displays using multi monitors

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Powershell Request: Turn off individual displays using multi monitors: Ive asked on reddit about this, so now asking here too. I strolled across someone desiring to be able to turn off extra monitors when using more than 2 monitors. Since I have 3, I thought it would be nice to have something like this and would be useful when watching a late...
  7. How to take a screenshot on Windows 10 with two monitors

How to take a screenshot on Windows 10 with two monitors: Sorry if this is the wrong subreddit but I’ve searched everywhere for an answer. So I have a laptop and a monitor plugged into it. I do use both frequently during classes for college so using one, usually isn’t an option. When I take a screenshot using windows + prntscrn, it...
  8. Having an issue with setting different wallpapers on individual monitors.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Having an issue with setting different wallpapers on individual monitors.: I'm having an issue with setting different wallpapers on individual monitors in Windows 10. When I right-click an image to select what monitor I want it on, it shows the same monitor number on all selections. Anyone know how to fix this? [ATTACH]...
  9. Having an issue with setting different wallpapers on individual monitors.

Having an issue with setting different wallpapers on individual monitors.: [ATTACH] I'm having an issue with setting different wallpapers on individual monitors in Windows 10. When I right-click an image to select what monitor I want it on, it shows the same monitor number on all selections. Anyone know how to fix this?...
  10. Assign individual app for individual .url files

in Windows 10 Customization
    Assign individual app for individual .url files: I'm starting to seriously question the intelligence of the people who design windows 10, but anyway. I've been doing some looking, and it seems you can't set an individual .url file to launch with an individual program. As far as I can tell, you can only set GLOBAL default...