Windows 10: screenshot of constant recurring issue. icons, backround, time gone

Discus and support screenshot of constant recurring issue. icons, backround, time gone in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; It is fine for a few days of up time, then things start to go away, usually like this, the time fails to update, gets stuck the background goes black... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by sdowney717, Oct 24, 2020.

1. screenshot of constant recurring issue. icons, backround, time gone

It is fine for a few days of up time, then things start to go away, usually like this, the time fails to update, gets stuck
    the background goes black
    Various icons start vanishing
    gets steadily worse and after a week, it looks like this image.

It can though miraculously all reappear by itself without a reboot, reboots always fixes it temporarily.

This happens on 2 of my win10 pc, and every malware scan I run never shows anything wrong.

version is latest 1909

The mouse menus and chrome and apps all work fine, windows left menu icon works fine brings up apps.

:)

sdowney717, Oct 24, 2020

2. unsolved - micro todo users - repeat / recur todos at specific times, and notifies you at the specific time?

repeat / recur todos at specific times, and notifies you of that todo
    at the specific time via constant sound or visual notification?

how to repeat / recur todos at specific times? ('reminders') --
    and how to notify you via

* constant sound (until you turn it off)

* or visual notification (until you turn it off)

what are the step?

multiples times for the notification is also good like being able to notify ahead of the time

macos best, Oct 24, 2020
  3. Jerry8A Win User
    Optical Drive Issue

Hello Anak –

Appreciate your detailed return. Your added steps really helped.

Assuming I did the steps correctly, this is where I am now.

Screenshot 12 shows my CD Disc shortcut on my desktop.
    Screenshot 10 shows the CD Drive shortcut listed in the “Send to” listing.
    Screenshot 11 shows the “Send to” listing after the steps were taken, but the CD drive name is not listed.

So, it appears the steps did not work for me. And, I did try the steps, “If it still won’t do ……” and still no luck.

What do you think?

JerryA

screenshot of constant recurring issue. icons, backround, time gone [​IMG]

Jerry8A, Oct 24, 2020
  4. screenshot of constant recurring issue. icons, backround, time gone

Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Oct 24, 2020
Thema:

screenshot of constant recurring issue. icons, backround, time gone

1. screenshot of constant recurring issue. icons, backround, time gone - Similar Threads - screenshot constant recurring

2. Network icon is gone?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Network icon is gone?: My network icon has disappeared? And im not connected to wifi, this started happening when I booted my pc up in safe mode and even after disabling I cannot connect to wifi submitted by /u/EllisMain [link] [comments]...
  3. Customized Backround

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Customized Backround: Hello.So my question is,can i make a customized backround in windows 10 or linux,and to a video to be looping and to be also audio.It s like on ps4 when you log in there is a backround and music,and to work with linux and windows.I dunno why i asked here i didn t know where...
  4. Icons are gone

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Icons are gone: Idk why but my computer icons are gone in my taskbar could you please help me fix this. https://gyazo.com/021507abdbe1d42f89104c0f23fe88ab https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/icons-are-gone/d570cfa1-dd36-4e99-8896-fccbe179f3bc
  5. Recurring Ethernet connection issues

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Recurring Ethernet connection issues: Hi, I have been having constant, worsening problems with connecting to the internet on my windows 10 desktop pc. The issue is that, at seemingly random points multiple times a day my internet connection will become unavailable and not return for up to several hours. If I try...
  6. Blurry backround

in Windows 10 Customization
    Blurry backround: So I made some neat pixel art and I'd like to display it as my desktop backround in windows 10, but it comes out blurry instead of sharp! Is there a way to make it so it just zooms in on the picture without the blurriness? I'd rather not have to redraw it in a bigger...
  7. recurring issue with bluetooth driver

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    recurring issue with bluetooth driver: Hello I thought my problem had been solved but apparently it has not. link to the first question I opened:...
  8. Constant Screenshots

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Constant Screenshots: Hey, so even as I'm typing this, there's a constant, annoying pinging sound happening in the background because my computer in taking screenshots every keystroke it records. Please someone stop me from going insane. Also, don't know how to categorize this problem, so sorry if...
  9. Gmail icon is gone

in Windows 10 Customization
    Gmail icon is gone: My gmail icon is gone from my desktop. I have no idea what version I have. Can anyone help? Urgent need to get email!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_desk/gmail-icon-is-gone/ce18068a-3493-4a9b-8159-dabc6b835a19
  10. Constant errors with USB control driver (screenshots)

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Constant errors with USB control driver (screenshots): I cannot seem to get this driver to work , constant errors, the Asus website drivers don't work either for this one. The screenshot's show what i am trying to figure out. My computer is an Asus U56e laptop 64 bit , thanks for any assistance. 15739