Windows 10: Screenshot problem

Discus and support Screenshot problem in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; How to disable pop upping one note while double clicking the surface pen eraser button to make screenshot? I like normal screenshot only without pop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by jhevie1990, Jun 15, 2016.

1. Screenshot problem

How to disable pop upping one note while double clicking the surface pen eraser button to make screenshot? I like normal screenshot only without pop upping one note. Thanks in advance!

:)

jhevie1990, Jun 15, 2016

2. Window 10 upgrade for installation mistakenly deemed "not genuine"

I have been running Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit for several years.
    It was purchased from the MS Company Store so I know it is genuine.
    I recently upgraded my C drive (SSD) to one with a larger capacity using a cloning tool.
    My Windows installation is now deemed “Not Genuine” and Windows Update has been made non-functional.
    Two lengthy sessions with MS Support (including one remote “hands-on” session) have not resolved the problem.
    I have tried to re-install my copy of Windows 7 using the “upgrade” option, but this was not allowed because the installed version is more current.
    I do not want to do a “new” install as I want to preserve the many installed applications and data files.
    As I plan to move to Windows 10, is there a way I can still use the free upgrade?
    If not, and I have to purchase Windows 10, can I install Windows 10 in “upgrade” mode rather than as a “new” install?

Screenshot, Jun 15, 2016
  3. screenshot problem

Hi,

To take a screenshot on your Lumia 540, we suggest that you press and hold the
    power button + home button of Windows at the same time.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Regards.

Dennis Zac, Jun 15, 2016
Thema:

Screenshot problem

1. Screenshot problem - Similar Threads - Screenshot problem

2. Bottom of screen is not working properly. Problem not seen at login screen or when screenshot.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bottom of screen is not working properly. Problem not seen at login screen or when screenshot.: Hello!I´ve recently experienced issues with the bottom part of my screen as seen with the attached picture. I don´t see this at the login screen and also when I try to screenshot it the image I get is OK too. Had to take a picture with my phone to show the issue. Sometimes it...
  3. Problem with screenshots folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with screenshots folder: Win 11I had moved and been using my screenshots folder on my D: drive.But decided to move it back to my C: drive and have it as a subfolder in my Pictures folder. I moved it by right click, properties , then the location tab.Problem is it now saves screenshots in my Picture...
  4. Problem with screenshots folder

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with screenshots folder: Win 11I had moved and been using my screenshots folder on my D: drive.But decided to move it back to my C: drive and have it as a subfolder in my Pictures folder. I moved it by right click, properties , then the location tab.Problem is it now saves screenshots in my Picture...
  5. i basically have problems seeing my screenshots while i screenshoted it on xbox and none of...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i basically have problems seeing my screenshots while i screenshoted it on xbox and none of...: my screenshots wont show up there. i really need them because i find two bug abusers rulebreakers and i want to report it meaning it they will get banned from the game and patching the bug. Can anyone help me i saved them on my xbox. tho...
  6. i basically have problems seeing my screenshots while i screenshoted it on xbox and none of...

i basically have problems seeing my screenshots while i screenshoted it on xbox and none of...: my screenshots wont show up there. i really need them because i find two bug abusers rulebreakers and i want to report it meaning it they will get banned from the game and patching the bug. Can anyone help me i saved them on my xbox. tho...
  7. How to solve this problem, Be descriptive and Include a screenshot.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to solve this problem, Be descriptive and Include a screenshot.: Correlation Id: c810046d6c5500020d021ec8556cd901 Timestamp: 2023-04-16T12:02:02.387Z https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-solve-this-problem-be-descriptive-and/4ce041fa-bb0d-430e-9a8d-f8cd6049270e
  8. How to solve this problem, Be descriptive and Include a screenshot.

How to solve this problem, Be descriptive and Include a screenshot.: Correlation Id: c810046d6c5500020d021ec8556cd901 Timestamp: 2023-04-16T12:02:02.387Z https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-solve-this-problem-be-descriptive-and/4ce041fa-bb0d-430e-9a8d-f8cd6049270e
  9. i have a problem with screenshoting

in Windows 10 Customization
    i have a problem with screenshoting: when i make a screenshot with windows+shift+s, it doesn't saves to pictures>ss https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-problem-with-screenshoting/dc033e57-97dc-4cce-a0e2-8ff735cf6135
  10. i have a problem with screenshoting

i have a problem with screenshoting: when i make a screenshot with windows+shift+s, it doesn't saves to pictures>ss https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-problem-with-screenshoting/dc033e57-97dc-4cce-a0e2-8ff735cf6135