Windows 10: Screenshot/screen record aspect ratio on game bar

Discus and support Screenshot/screen record aspect ratio on game bar in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; When i take a screenshot/screen-record in-game with the Xbox game bar, it changes the aspect ratio from what it looks like on my screen 1920 X 1080 to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Bruh nugg, May 20, 2020.

1. Bruh nugg Win User

Screenshot/screen record aspect ratio on game bar

When i take a screenshot/screen-record in-game with the Xbox game bar, it changes the aspect ratio from what it looks like on my screen 1920 X 1080 to 1280 X 1024 so it looks squished. How do I fix this?

:)

Bruh nugg, May 20, 2020
  2. renee1219 Win User

Record and Take Screenshots with Game Bar in Windows 10

Crazzzzzyyyy quick question but can this be used for things other then apps and games. Such as a way to record a program or a browser for helping make tutorials. The way I understand "Snipping Tool" can take screen shots as well as custom cutouts of the screen your on. And the "Steps Recorder" records the steps taken and can also apply notes to the steps. But can the Game Bar record things like a tutorial steps. Like by recording your screen as a video rather then just steps. Like I said above Crazy Question.

renee1219, May 20, 2020
  3. Change monitor aspect ratio

The aspect ratio of your monitor is fixed and can't be changed, because it depends on the arrangement of the pixels on the screen.

When you display an image on your monitor whose aspect ratio is different from the aspect ratio of your monitor, what you'll see depends on how different the aspect ratios are. Usually, you see black bars on the top and the bottom of the screen, or on the
    left and the right, a familiar appearance known as 'letterboxing.'

SnS (Unrepentant Advisor), May 20, 2020
  4. Screenshot/screen record aspect ratio on game bar

Windows 10 Graphics Rendering Aspect Ratio Issues

As an update since I got an email saying "Your question has not been marked as answered". As already mentioned in a previous post, it has NOT been answered nor resolved. The problem as mentioned was the drivers and the software no longer offers "Scale Full
    Screen" option.

The problem is between Microsoft Windows 10 and Intel Driver Software. The issue is when a game starts no matter the time it was made or DirectX used, it keeps the aspect ratio in Windows 10 1366x768 inserting black bars on the left and right side, rather
    than stretching games to full aspect of the screen.

Already tried numerous tips, tricks, and suggestions from Intel website, NVidia Website, community forums, and here on Microsoft forums. All suggestions failed. Simple answer I suggest Microsoft Technical Dev team is

A. Collaborate with Intel on HD 4000 drivers and software to resolve compatible issues

B. Focus on aspect ratios in the development

C. Allow aspect ratios to change when programs start not requiring the native resolution to rule.

Will continue working with Intel Community Forums, Windows Forums and NVidia.

Windows10Man, May 20, 2020
Thema:

Screenshot/screen record aspect ratio on game bar

1. Screenshot/screen record aspect ratio on game bar - Similar Threads - Screenshot screen record

2. Aspect ratio in games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Aspect ratio in games: I have a game on my pc that runs in a 4:3 aspect ratio and I accidentally launched it while another game that runs in a 16:9 ratio was open.Now whenever I open that latter game, it runs in a pixelated 4:3 ratio.How do I fix this. How do I set it back to 16:9....
  3. Aspect ratio in games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Aspect ratio in games: I have a game on my pc that runs in a 4:3 aspect ratio and I accidentally launched it while another game that runs in a 16:9 ratio was open.Now whenever I open that latter game, it runs in a pixelated 4:3 ratio.How do I fix this. How do I set it back to 16:9....
  4. Monitor Aspect Ratio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Monitor Aspect Ratio: I'm running Windows 98 on an old Dell computer. The aspect ratio on the monitor appears to be 16:9 when I want it back to 4:3. How do I do this? Many thannks! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/monitor-aspect-ratio/18bdf740-2b3e-47f9-9fe7-8bd472896925
  5. Monitor Aspect Ratio

Monitor Aspect Ratio: I'm running Windows 98 on an old Dell computer. The aspect ratio on the monitor appears to be 16:9 when I want it back to 4:3. How do I do this? Many thannks! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/monitor-aspect-ratio/18bdf740-2b3e-47f9-9fe7-8bd472896925
  6. Aspect Ratio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Aspect Ratio: I opened up Halo: Master Chief Collection and it first opened on my second monitor and shortly after I got it moved to my first monitor it screwed with my aspect ratio and made my icons on that screen bigger than they should be...
  7. Aspect Ratio

Aspect Ratio: I opened up Halo: Master Chief Collection and it first opened on my second monitor and shortly after I got it moved to my first monitor it screwed with my aspect ratio and made my icons on that screen bigger than they should be...
  8. PROBLEM WITH ASPECT RATIO IN GAMES

in Windows 10 Customization
    PROBLEM WITH ASPECT RATIO IN GAMES: I've got this problem with the last major Windows update. Every time I try to launch a game with a 4:3 aspect ratio, the game just stretches to my whole screen instead of being normal 4:3 with the black bars on the sides this occurs only in fullscreen, if I launch a game in...
  9. Aspect Ratio (Windows10)

in Windows 10 Customization
    Aspect Ratio (Windows10): It seems that my screen is too wide for the display to not be distorted. I want to know if I can change the aspect ratio to accommodate the width of the monitor. I have already tried all the choices for resolution settings, and they are not really the problem....
  10. Screen Aspect Ratio in Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Screen Aspect Ratio in Windows 10.: Hello everyone, I've got an old notebook. I decided to install Windows 10 on it. However, it turned out that Windows 10 does not support the GPU that I have in my laptop what means there is no software, dedicated to my GPU. Because of that, I can't change the screen aspect...