Windows 10: screenshot using shortcut not working

Discus and support screenshot using shortcut not working in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; neitherwin+shift+s nor prt sc what to do . My windows is up to date with latest features still facing the problem... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RaghavTiwari7151, Jan 17, 2021.

1. screenshot using shortcut not working

neitherwin+shift+s nor prt sc what to do .
    My windows is up to date with latest features

still facing the problem

:)

RaghavTiwari7151, Jan 17, 2021

2. screenshot function is not working

Hello,

We understand the issue you are facing and will assist you.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Open File Explorer and click on This PC in the left navigation pane.
    • Navigate to the location: C:\Users\<Username>\Pictures\Screenshots.
    • Right click on the Screenshots folder and select Properties.
    • Click on the Location tab in the Properties Window.
    • Change the location to the desired location and click on Move.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jan 17, 2021
  3. Jerry8A Win User
    Optical Drive Issue

Hello Anak –

Appreciate your detailed return. Your added steps really helped.

Assuming I did the steps correctly, this is where I am now.

Screenshot 12 shows my CD Disc shortcut on my desktop.
    Screenshot 10 shows the CD Drive shortcut listed in the “Send to” listing.
    Screenshot 11 shows the “Send to” listing after the steps were taken, but the CD drive name is not listed.

So, it appears the steps did not work for me. And, I did try the steps, “If it still won’t do ……” and still no luck.

What do you think?

JerryA

screenshot using shortcut not working [​IMG]

Jerry8A, Jan 17, 2021
  4. terrace Win User

screenshot using shortcut not working

Screensaver shortcut

I did this"
    Search Results

I would suggest you to try the following steps and check if that helps.

• Go to the folder C:\Windows\System32 and sort by file type.
    • Look for the screensaver file type (.scr).
    • Find the file scrnsave.scr(you can choose any of the screensavers).
    • Right click and select send to>desktop (create shortcut). The shortcut on my attachment, but when i click on it my screen goes off and on and nothing else.screenshot using shortcut not working :)

terrace, Jan 17, 2021
Thema:

screenshot using shortcut not working

1. screenshot using shortcut not working - Similar Threads - screenshot using shortcut

2. onedrive screenshot not working. used prtsc to take a onedrive screenshot, but instead the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    onedrive screenshot not working. used prtsc to take a onedrive screenshot, but instead the...: when I use "prt sc" to take a screenshot of my screen, so that it is saved automatically in onedrive, the Snipping tool opens. How do I differentiate screenshot snipping tools and onedrive hotkeys?...
  3. onedrive screenshot not working. used prtsc to take a onedrive screenshot, but instead the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    onedrive screenshot not working. used prtsc to take a onedrive screenshot, but instead the...: when I use "prt sc" to take a screenshot of my screen, so that it is saved automatically in onedrive, the Snipping tool opens. How do I differentiate screenshot snipping tools and onedrive hotkeys?...
  4. screenshot shortcut not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    screenshot shortcut not working: windows + prt sc not working after updating to windows 11 22h2, before the update it was working fine. snipping tool is working fine but the win + prt sc shortcut is not working now. please help me to rectify the problem....
  5. screenshot shortcut not working

screenshot shortcut not working: windows + prt sc not working after updating to windows 11 22h2, before the update it was working fine. snipping tool is working fine but the win + prt sc shortcut is not working now. please help me to rectify the problem....
  6. Screenshot shortcuts not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screenshot shortcuts not working: Windows + Print Screen and Windows + Shift + S were working until when I tripped and put my hands on my keyboard to prevent me from falling but I ended up opening a bunch of apps and my screenshot buttons don't work anymore.Windows + Print Screen = Screenshot the entire...
  7. Screenshot shortcuts not working

Screenshot shortcuts not working: Windows + Print Screen and Windows + Shift + S were working until when I tripped and put my hands on my keyboard to prevent me from falling but I ended up opening a bunch of apps and my screenshot buttons don't work anymore.Windows + Print Screen = Screenshot the entire...
  8. win+shift+s screenshot shortcut not working anymore?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    win+shift+s screenshot shortcut not working anymore?: title, not that computer savvy so i was wondering if anybody could help me out with this. tried resetting snip and sketch in apps and feature because an online page said to do that but it isn't working submitted by /u/Abstractings [link] [comments]...
  9. Screenshot shortcut only works on the settings application

Screenshot shortcut only works on the settings application: I have dual monitors and when I take screenshots I use the Win+Alt+PrntScrn shortcut. However, I’ve been trying to add my own shortcut to something I can do faster like Alt+3 but it doesn’t seem to work on anything I have open unless it’s the settings page. I have also tried...
  10. Screenshots not working

Screenshots not working: At first the screenshots weren't working at all. Then they just showed up as black screen. Anyone have any clue what's going on submitted by /u/Esko99 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e6t3h1/screenshots_not_working/