Windows 10: Screenshot viewing

Discus and support Screenshot viewing in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have took several screenshots, the problem I cannot view any of the screenshots I the computer always come up with a message "Invalid Value for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Jamal Fairaq, Jan 16, 2021.

1. Screenshot viewing

I have took several screenshots, the problem I cannot view any of the screenshots I

the computer always come up with a message "Invalid Value for registry"

I do not know what does this mean and how can I solve it

Thanks

:)

Jamal Fairaq, Jan 16, 2021
  2. rmanasa Win User

Lock vs Login screen screenshot

Hi Josey -

Thanks for the quick reply. While your suggestion does change the sign in process, it doesn't address the differing screenshot question. Following the steps doesn't make the login screenshot the same as the Lock screenshot. As I mentioned, I can't even find the screenshots being used for both screens.

Still looking a solution to this. Open to any other suggestions you might have to the problem. Thanks!

rmanasa, Jan 16, 2021
  3. screenshot function is not working

Hello,

We understand the issue you are facing and will assist you.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Open File Explorer and click on This PC in the left navigation pane.
    • Navigate to the location: C:\Users\<Username>\Pictures\Screenshots.
    • Right click on the Screenshots folder and select Properties.
    • Click on the Location tab in the Properties Window.
    • Change the location to the desired location and click on Move.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jan 16, 2021
  4. Screenshot viewing

setting default view for Winodws Explorer Search Reasults

Thank you for the detailed response. To change the search result's view from content to list, we suggest following the steps below:

• Open the File Explorer and try to search for files.
    • In the toolbar, open the View tab and click List
      to change the view.
    • Once changed, close the File Explorer.
    • Open the File Explorer again and try to search to see if the setting has been retained.

After performing the steps above, reply back to us so we can provide additional help.

Jennifer Cha, Jan 16, 2021
Thema:

Screenshot viewing

1. Screenshot viewing - Similar Threads - Screenshot viewing

2. Screenshots from Blue System/Troubleshooting Screens?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Screenshots from Blue System/Troubleshooting Screens?: Hi!I'm trying to compile a short Computer Maintenance and Troubleshooting Guide for my friend, and need to send images of the System blue Screens, such as Task Manager, Advanced Startup and Troubleshooting, etc.Is there a way to screenshot these directly from my laptop? "Prt...
  3. Screenshots from Blue System/Troubleshooting Screens?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screenshots from Blue System/Troubleshooting Screens?: Hi!I'm trying to compile a short Computer Maintenance and Troubleshooting Guide for my friend, and need to send images of the System blue Screens, such as Task Manager, Advanced Startup and Troubleshooting, etc.Is there a way to screenshot these directly from my laptop? "Prt...
  4. I can't view my screenshots whenever I click on the file.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't view my screenshots whenever I click on the file.: Every single photos on my computer cannot be viewed whatsoever. Whenever I click on one of the images, it is simply a black image. Is there a way to fix this?...
  5. I can't view my screenshots whenever I click on the file.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't view my screenshots whenever I click on the file.: Every single photos on my computer cannot be viewed whatsoever. Whenever I click on one of the images, it is simply a black image. Is there a way to fix this?...
  6. Why can I no longer view screenshots in the Pictures folder under 'screenshots'? win10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why can I no longer view screenshots in the Pictures folder under 'screenshots'? win10: I have searched and the remedy is so complicated and do not have the time or incling to attempt.Also I have been HOUNDED to upgrade to win 11 and do not want to do this...my computor does not have enough space in any case. I have the option and do not want to upgrade... when...
  7. Why can I no longer view screenshots in the Pictures folder under 'screenshots'? win10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can I no longer view screenshots in the Pictures folder under 'screenshots'? win10: I have searched and the remedy is so complicated and do not have the time or incling to attempt.Also I have been HOUNDED to upgrade to win 11 and do not want to do this...my computor does not have enough space in any case. I have the option and do not want to upgrade... when...
  8. Why can I no longer view screenshots in the Pictures folder under 'screenshots'? win10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. Blurry images screenshots when taken from PC while viewed on phone

in Windows 10 Customization
    Blurry images screenshots when taken from PC while viewed on phone: Hello Microsoft community, i have issue where if i take screenshots from my Windows 10 with no matter which screenshot software, the images are always blurry if i look at them or anyone else from the phone regardless of phone type. I have tried to play around with few...
  10. Screenshots viewed in Photos app looks blurry. In other apps even paint they look normal....

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Screenshots viewed in Photos app looks blurry. In other apps even paint they look normal....: submitted by /u/DMGLMGMLG [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hfdcb3/screenshots_viewed_in_photos_app_looks_blurry_in/