Windows 10: Screenshot

Discus and support Screenshot in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I use "win+printscn" and "win+shift+s" keyboard combinations to take screenshots, then i go to that folders; for "win+printscn"... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Feuer, Nov 20, 2020.

1. Feuer Win User

Screenshot

I use "win+printscn" and "win+shift+s" keyboard combinations to take screenshots,
    then i go to that folders;

for "win+printscn"
    for "win+shift+s"
    is there a way to change that default folders to save screenshots?
    For example I want to save them in the same directory like this;

:)

Feuer, Nov 20, 2020
  2. rmanasa Win User

Lock vs Login screen screenshot

Hi Josey -

Thanks for the quick reply. While your suggestion does change the sign in process, it doesn't address the differing screenshot question. Following the steps doesn't make the login screenshot the same as the Lock screenshot. As I mentioned, I can't even find the screenshots being used for both screens.

Still looking a solution to this. Open to any other suggestions you might have to the problem. Thanks!

rmanasa, Nov 20, 2020
  3. screenshot function is not working

Hello,

We understand the issue you are facing and will assist you.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Open File Explorer and click on This PC in the left navigation pane.
    • Navigate to the location: C:\Users\<Username>\Pictures\Screenshots.
    • Right click on the Screenshots folder and select Properties.
    • Click on the Location tab in the Properties Window.
    • Change the location to the desired location and click on Move.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Nov 20, 2020
  4. Rose Ter Win User

Screenshot

Disable the Share Screenshot pop-up

Hi,

To better assist you regarding the issue on share screenshot, please clarify the following:

• Are you getting any error messages?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Can you possibly send us a screenshot?

Regards.

Rose Ter, Nov 20, 2020
Thema:

Screenshot

1. Screenshot - Similar Threads - Screenshot

2. Screenshot problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screenshot problem: Good morning, I am trying to take screenshot using windows+prtSc,but no screenshot is captured. It was working earlier. Please suggest. Regards https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screenshot-problem/c9dc8820-b837-497b-8546-ca4c086da569
  3. Winkey+PrtSc Not Saving Screenshots to Directory

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Winkey+PrtSc Not Saving Screenshots to Directory: I'm on OS Build 19041.630. Yesterday, I was able to use Fn+Winkey+PrtSc to save screenshots to the folder in my Pictures directory. I would get the screen dim and the sound and it was fine. Today, this is no longer working. I went into the properties of my screenshots folder...
  4. Windows 10 hangs and everything is loading slow. [Screenshot attached]

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 hangs and everything is loading slow. [Screenshot attached]: After normal use of my pc, say 3 hrs or more. 1. the windows panel UI is not loading. only the window app border is visible, after several mins, the UI is displayed. 2. I can't select the folders selected not showing, but if i click that folder and enter it goes to the...
  5. Screenshots missing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Screenshots missing: To start off, i looked at this forum question https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-find-screenshots-folder/fa0a6e55-df08-491f-abad-18141386279a?page=1, but when i got to the point where i had to use the third file the one with...
  6. My screenshot comes grey when use snip & sketch

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My screenshot comes grey when use snip & sketch: this also go not allow game bar to record screen and when I screen share in MS teams the screen I black https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-screenshot-comes-grey-when-use-snip-sketch/0f4eb567-08a6-4c44-80d4-bf2f25657cbf
  7. How to use the new “Search with a screenshot” feature in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to use the new “Search with a screenshot” feature in Windows 10: [ATTACH]In recent times, almost every one of us has been around certain applications that […] This article How to use the new “Search with a screenshot” feature in Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  8. my laptop automatically enters screenshot mode

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    my laptop automatically enters screenshot mode: Hi , my laptop enters screenshot mode automatically as soon as i boot my laptop from hibernate mode . regards , manas https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-automatically-enters-screenshot-mode/af84596c-dc4c-4da8-8572-681ca4691872
  9. No Location Tab - Screenshots folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    No Location Tab - Screenshots folder: Hoping someone can help? I want to change the default folder where screenshots are saved. I've opened properties dialogue box to change the path - there is no location tab? Every help article I've researched refers to changing the saved path via the location tab? Any help...
  10. I can't take screenshots in my pc.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I can't take screenshots in my pc.: The problem started from today,when i tried to capture one screenshot.When i pressed 'Windows key + g' it showed me this message,instead of capturing the screenshot.The message is, 'Xbox Game Bar is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the...