Windows 10: Screenshots after latest upgrade

Discus and support Screenshots after latest upgrade in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; After the latest upgrade, the screenshots folder has been emptied out. I cannot find the contents. Where did it all go?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by KarenStrauss1, Aug 7, 2020.

1. Screenshots after latest upgrade

After the latest upgrade, the screenshots folder has been emptied out. I cannot find the contents. Where did it all go?

:)

KarenStrauss1, Aug 7, 2020
  2. rmanasa Win User

Lock vs Login screen screenshot

Hi Josey -

Thanks for the quick reply. While your suggestion does change the sign in process, it doesn't address the differing screenshot question. Following the steps doesn't make the login screenshot the same as the Lock screenshot. As I mentioned, I can't even find the screenshots being used for both screens.

Still looking a solution to this. Open to any other suggestions you might have to the problem. Thanks!

rmanasa, Aug 7, 2020
  3. Video card or RAM need upgrading?

Memtest: no errors after 10 hrs.
    I'm going to perform the Primetest, later on. Get back to you on that.
    I'm going to take it step by step, guys. I need to find the problem with this current computer. I might have to upgrade some components, so that it is still runnable. As for the new one, yes....i will build on it later. I need to find something decent 'gaming experience', all suggestions appreciated. THanks.

itsmeitsme, Aug 7, 2020
  4. Screenshots after latest upgrade

screenshot function is not working

Hello,

We understand the issue you are facing and will assist you.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Open File Explorer and click on This PC in the left navigation pane.
    • Navigate to the location: C:\Users\<Username>\Pictures\Screenshots.
    • Right click on the Screenshots folder and select Properties.
    • Click on the Location tab in the Properties Window.
    • Change the location to the desired location and click on Move.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Aug 7, 2020
Thema:

Screenshots after latest upgrade

1. Screenshots after latest upgrade - Similar Threads - Screenshots latest upgrade

2. Task Manager broken after latest upgrade

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Task Manager broken after latest upgrade: This morning I updated to W11 build 22621.900 KB5020044. First off, task manager still has no search feature, but a bigger issue is how it looks. If I use Dark Theme, or Light Theme it's okay, but if I mix both themes, task manager's GUI gets broken and the text becomes...
  3. after latest MS 10 upgrade

in Windows 10 Gaming
    after latest MS 10 upgrade: Excel files with a password can't be opened. Noticed with an old one so I created a new one, secured with a password, it behaved just like the old passworded one. Excel files without password are no problem?...
  4. after latest MS 10 upgrade

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    after latest MS 10 upgrade: Excel files with a password can't be opened. Noticed with an old one so I created a new one, secured with a password, it behaved just like the old passworded one. Excel files without password are no problem?...
  5. after latest MS 10 upgrade

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  6. Audacity Won't Record After Latest Upgrade

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Audacity Won't Record After Latest Upgrade: Since the latest upgrade, Audacity 3.0.0, their latest will not record. Using Windows 10. My older laptop would record just fine, but today, Windows upgraded and it won't work. I had asked the Audacity forum for help, and they pointed their finger at Microsoft. I know I can't...
  7. Applications not working after latest upgrade...

Applications not working after latest upgrade...: My Dell Windows 10 machine developed a problem after the latest upgrade. That being said, I tried to roll back to the previous working upgrade to no avail. The folks at Dell want me to replace my hard drive suggesting this will fix the problem. They haven't identified what...
  8. Latest upgrade

Latest upgrade: My latest upgrade from Microsoft prevents me from accessing my picture files when using my publisher program, can I get help with the problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/latest-upgrade/f0fe42f6-71a3-44dc-930b-b9a746831075
  9. Latest upgrade

Latest upgrade: Does anyone know if MS intends to supply a fix for the problems caused by the latest upgrade? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/latest-upgrade/f831c6e0-7a55-45df-95bf-d3913aa5bd45
  10. Cannot download photos after latest upgrade

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot download photos after latest upgrade: Hello, After the latest upgrade on Windows 10 , I can not transfer files from my Android phone to my PC, namely photos and videos. I have reinstalled the phone (which was deleted after the upgrade anyway) It searches for along time before telling me that it couldn't find...