Windows 10: Screenshots and Clips Failing to Upload

Discus and support Screenshots and Clips Failing to Upload in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So, here's the situation: I have Halo 2 for Windows Vista installed on my Windows 10 machine. The game bar does work, I can record clips and save... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Dragon 7037, Sep 5, 2019.

1. Screenshots and Clips Failing to Upload

So, here's the situation:
    I have Halo 2 for Windows Vista installed on my Windows 10 machine. The game bar does work, I can record clips and save screenshots and they do show up in my Xbox companion app for my pc, BUT, I cannot upload either forms of media. I have done some digging around and have found a way to bypass this issue and get my clips to upload to my collection on Xbox Live, but it is under the wrong title; Overwatch: Origins Edition. I would like to know if anyone knows the Title ID for Halo 2 so that it may upload to live under that title correctly.

Secondly, if content from Halo 2 for Vista is not supposed to be allowed on Live, I would also like to know that as well so I won't attempt to do so.

:)

Dragon 7037, Sep 5, 2019

2. uploading screenshots

Hi,
    Steve1921.

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

About your concern, screenshots are considered camera photos. To upload photos to OneDrive please follow the steps provided below:

For Windows 10: Set your phone to upload photos automatically to OneDrive

• In the OneDrive app, tap Menu
      Screenshots and Clips Failing to Upload 39a16265-66bb-4d4d-972b-aec4ba850471.png
      > Settings
      Screenshots and Clips Failing to Upload 11b8c449-4149-4ac0-b61c-b0d3c04f3014.png
      > Camera
      upload

• Under Camera upload, turn the switch On.

To also automatically upload videos you take with your phone, turn On the switch at Include videos.

TIP: You can upload videos automatically only if Camera upload is also turned on.

• Under Camera backup account, tap open the list and select the OneDrive account that you want pictures uploading to.
    TIP: If you are using a metered internet connection, such as a cellular data connection, turn the switch Off at Upload on metered connections. If your connection is
    not metered - most wi-fi network connections are not metered - you can turn this switch on.

For Windows Phone 8 or 8.1: Save photos and videos to OneDrive Upload photos and videos

• In OneDrive, in the All Files view, tap Add at the bottom of the screen.

• At Choose an app, pick the source of the photo or video you want to upload, such as your phone's Photos app.

• Find the photo or video you want to upload, select it, and then tap done.
    Set your phone to upload photos automatically to OneDrive

• Go to your phone's Settings and tap backup > photos + videos.

• Under Photos or Videos, select either Good quality or Best quality.

If you don't want to automatically upload photos or videos, make sure Don't upload is selected.
    TIP: To learn how to move photos and videos on your phone to the OneDrive folder on your computer, see Sync photos and videos
    using my computer
    on the Windows Phone website.

Please let us know if it helps.

Rowena Cam, Sep 5, 2019
  3. claylomax Win User
    Need Elder Scrolls: Skyrim screenshots

I don't know how to upload anything, no matter the size *Laugh :laugh: every time I upload a screenshot it will come on the post as a thumbnail; I need a step by step guide for dummies.

claylomax, Sep 5, 2019
  4. f14tomcat Win User

Screenshots and Clips Failing to Upload

f14tomcat, Sep 5, 2019
Thema:

Screenshots and Clips Failing to Upload

1. Screenshots and Clips Failing to Upload - Similar Threads - Screenshots Clips Failing

2. OneDrive automatic screenshot uploading is disabled, but they keep getting uploaded...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive automatic screenshot uploading is disabled, but they keep getting uploaded...: Hello,I seem to be having issues with OneDrive on my windows 11 machine. First, I want to be clear that I do not want my screenshots to be backed up or uploaded to the cloud automatically. I noticed that OneDrive was saving them by default on the cloud. I erased them, and I...
  3. OneDrive automatic screenshot uploading is disabled, but they keep getting uploaded...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OneDrive automatic screenshot uploading is disabled, but they keep getting uploaded...: Hello,I seem to be having issues with OneDrive on my windows 11 machine. First, I want to be clear that I do not want my screenshots to be backed up or uploaded to the cloud automatically. I noticed that OneDrive was saving them by default on the cloud. I erased them, and I...
  4. Lightshot app.prntscr.com a screenshot tool directly upload failed, retry error/issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lightshot app.prntscr.com a screenshot tool directly upload failed, retry error/issue: Hello,I am using the Lightshot a screenshot software for the last 2 years. When I first found it I just install it and start using it. I didn't have to do anything/configure else about it. It working perfectly...But yesterday when I install the newest version 2022 of windows...
  5. Lightshot app.prntscr.com a screenshot tool directly upload failed, retry error/issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lightshot app.prntscr.com a screenshot tool directly upload failed, retry error/issue: Hello,I am using the Lightshot a screenshot software for the last 2 years. When I first found it I just install it and start using it. I didn't have to do anything/configure else about it. It working perfectly...But yesterday when I install the newest version 2022 of windows...
  6. Lightshot app.prntscr.com a screenshot tool directly upload failed, retry error/issue

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Windows10 screenshot uploader

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows10 screenshot uploader: Windows 10 screenshot uploader not only prevents me from restarting but crashes my Steam games. How do I disable the darn thing. It is not the Steam screen shot uploader as I have that disabled in Steam....
  8. UPLOAD FAILING

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    UPLOAD FAILING: got a microsoft update about 2 weeks ago. after the update i was not able to upload to my website. error " unable to connect using id and password". have been uploading successfully for years before that. contacted my web hosting provider and they had no problem accessing...
  9. can not upload game clips

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can not upload game clips: I used the xbox game bar and I can not uploaded my game clip because it says something about privacy settings on xbox.com but I checked everything and I am good is there anything else that can can be done....
  10. Updates failing uploading

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Updates failing uploading: My current Windows 10 is version 1607. All the updates I am receiving are for Version 1703. Is this why my updates will not upload please? 96061