Windows 10: Screenshots appear very large

Discus and support Screenshots appear very large in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, I'm using a Dell XPS 15 with Windows 10 pro and I'm having an issue with taking screenshots. They appear very large when viewed, I'm thinking it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Bailey96, Jan 24, 2019.

1. Bailey96 Win User

Screenshots appear very large

Hi,

I'm using a Dell XPS 15 with Windows 10 pro and I'm having an issue with taking screenshots. They appear very large when viewed, I'm thinking it might be because I have to use a 250% scale since 100% makes everything tiny.

Is there a way to resolve this? It's really irritating, had other issues with having a high DPI monitor too which I've fixed for certain things.

Thanks, any assistance would be appreciated.

:)

Bailey96, Jan 24, 2019
  2. Bailey96 Win User

Hi,

I'm using a Dell XPS 15 with Windows 10 pro and I'm having an issue with taking screenshots. They appear very large when viewed, I'm thinking it might be because I have to use a 250% scale since 100% makes everything tiny.

Is there a way to resolve this? It's really irritating, had other issues with having a high DPI monitor too which I've fixed for certain things.

Thanks, any assistance would be appreciated.

Bailey96, Dec 16, 2019
  3. rmanasa Win User
    Lock vs Login screen screenshot

Hi Josey -

Thanks for the quick reply. While your suggestion does change the sign in process, it doesn't address the differing screenshot question. Following the steps doesn't make the login screenshot the same as the Lock screenshot. As I mentioned, I can't even find the screenshots being used for both screens.

Still looking a solution to this. Open to any other suggestions you might have to the problem. Thanks!

rmanasa, Dec 16, 2019
  4. Arun B J Win User

Screenshots appears on the screen towards the lower right corner of the screen

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

• From when are you facing this issue?
    I suggest you to send us Screen shot of the image (black rectangle).

Follow the steps given in the link below to provide the screenshot.

How to include a screenshot in your post

How to include a screenshot in your post

Reply with necessary information and I’ll be happy to help you further.

Thanks and Regards

Arun B J, Dec 16, 2019
Thema:

1. Screenshots appear very large - Similar Threads - Screenshots appear very

2. Windows crashes on very large video folders

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows crashes on very large video folders: I have a pretty large drive of videos ~6TB and recently it has been completely locking up Windows. I can't tell what triggers it specifically but randomly when accessing any portion of the drive, windows explorer will just stop working and I have to hard reset the PC. Trying...
  3. Screenshots Not Appearing In Screenshot Folder

Screenshots Not Appearing In Screenshot Folder: So every time i take a screenshot Windows Key + Print Scr it never appears in my folder this started happening today and i dont know where my screen shots are can i have some help???...
  4. Very Large Apps on Desktop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Very Large Apps on Desktop: so basically I got mad and hit my desk, but doing so exited out of the game and when it did all my apps filled the screen, about 10 apps would fill my entire desktop and doing everything that was suggested on other posts I could, nothing helped. if it comes to restarting my...
  5. Very large desktop icons

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Very large desktop icons: [ATTACH] I have no clue what I did here. my desktop had normal icons and now they are fricking huge, many of them are covering other icons. Also not gonna lie, I am kinda small brained when it comes to computers and stuff so any help is appreciated. do not mind the dwayne...
  6. Unable to rename a very large folder

Unable to rename a very large folder: One of our users has about 20-30 files including folders in his OneDrive. A couple of the folders are very large 100+GB. The problem is the user is unable to rename the top level folder. Get an error that is similar to "The number of items in this list exceeds the list view...
  7. my desktop shows very large icons

my desktop shows very large icons: my desktop shows very large icons. they are not arranged in neat rows just random. How do I change to small uniform icons in an orderly arrangement? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-desktop-shows-very-large-icons/553b91bd-6592-4e87-9cac-551741669636
  8. Help the apps are displayed very large on the screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help the apps are displayed very large on the screen: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/_mati_diaz_ [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j1g56x/help_the_apps_are_displayed_very_large_on_the/
  9. Menus in Applications started to be very large.

Menus in Applications started to be very large.: Hello I came into work today, and when I logged into my PC the menus in all my applications are not very large. The size of the fonts not in the menus are fine. Example: Outlook - Menus & Side tool bars are very large. But in emails & previews are in the correct size....
  10. A very large pinch of salt

in Windows 10 Support
    A very large pinch of salt: This post is just to let anyone new to these sort of forums know that you really need to re search your issues in great depth yourself instead of just accepting the advice of others blindly (and yes I'm aware of the irony of this post). A prime example is the CU KB4512508...