Windows 10: Screenshots broken? How do I fix this.

Discus and support Screenshots broken? How do I fix this. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am in windows 11, i have not installed 11 with Windows Updates because it wasn't appearing, but instead installed with their 11 installer because... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Wapplee, Feb 12, 2023.

1. Wapplee Win User

Screenshots broken? How do I fix this.

I am in windows 11, i have not installed 11 with Windows Updates because it wasn't appearing, but instead installed with their 11 installer because defender and the check app didn't show the same results whether I am ready.You can see the glitch at the bottom.

:)

Wapplee, Feb 12, 2023
  2. STEvil Win User

Fan control for 4870X2 broken in 1.17

Fixed fan controls yes. Annoying profiles yes. Buggy code yes.

I'd rather just set it and forget it as the feature list of RBE suggested it was capable of doing.

STEvil, Feb 12, 2023
  3. rmanasa Win User
    Lock vs Login screen screenshot

Hi Josey -

Thanks for the quick reply. While your suggestion does change the sign in process, it doesn't address the differing screenshot question. Following the steps doesn't make the login screenshot the same as the Lock screenshot. As I mentioned, I can't even find the screenshots being used for both screens.

Still looking a solution to this. Open to any other suggestions you might have to the problem. Thanks!

rmanasa, Feb 12, 2023
  4. Screenshots broken? How do I fix this.

screenshot function is not working

Hello,

We understand the issue you are facing and will assist you.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Open File Explorer and click on This PC in the left navigation pane.
    • Navigate to the location: C:\Users\<Username>\Pictures\Screenshots.
    • Right click on the Screenshots folder and select Properties.
    • Click on the Location tab in the Properties Window.
    • Change the location to the desired location and click on Move.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Feb 12, 2023
Thema:

Screenshots broken? How do I fix this.

1. Screenshots broken? How do I fix this. - Similar Threads - Screenshots broken fix

2. How do i fix broken resolution?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do i fix broken resolution?: I recently downloaded a goofy free game off steam mi scusi when i opened the game it was super zoomed in so i tried adjusting my resolution and zoom none of these worked however while adjusting them somethinf new happened ive messed with my resolution before but this was new...
  3. How do i fix broken resolution?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i fix broken resolution?: I recently downloaded a goofy free game off steam mi scusi when i opened the game it was super zoomed in so i tried adjusting my resolution and zoom none of these worked however while adjusting them somethinf new happened ive messed with my resolution before but this was new...
  4. how do i fix some broken pixels?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i fix some broken pixels?: so, i turned off my firewall and antivirus to install a new AMD adrenalin version, and now there are pixels going in a diagonal pattern. Some are purple but they are all going diagonal of sorts. there is also a similar problem in other games. I looked everywhere for an...
  5. how do i fix some broken pixels?

how do i fix some broken pixels?: so, i turned off my firewall and antivirus to install a new AMD adrenalin version, and now there are pixels going in a diagonal pattern. Some are purple but they are all going diagonal of sorts. there is also a similar problem in other games. I looked everywhere for an...
  6. How do i fix my broken Connection?

How do i fix my broken Connection?: Well, my PC is kinda bugging out. It says I have no Internet connection but it works perfectly fine. It wouldnt be a big problem if I could use the windows apps like the store, or the support/feedback app. And as if this was not enough, I cant even install updates, because it...
  7. Screenshots broken? How do I fix this.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screenshots broken? How do I fix this.: I am in windows 11, i have not installed 11 with Windows Updates because it wasn't appearing, but instead installed with their 11 installer because defender and the check app didn't show the same results whether I am ready.You can see the glitch at the bottom....
  8. Disk Cleanup is Broken.. How Do I Fix It?

in Windows 10 Support
    Disk Cleanup is Broken.. How Do I Fix It?: Whenever I use disk cleanup, the process takes forever to clean up my drive. How can I fix this? 126425
  9. Dick Cleanup is Broken.. How Do I Fix It?

in Windows 10 Support
    Dick Cleanup is Broken.. How Do I Fix It?: Whenever I use disk cleanup, the process takes forever to clean up my drive. How can I fix this? 126425
  10. No "Screenshots" folder in the "Pictures" folder. How do I fix this?

in Windows 10 Support
    No "Screenshots" folder in the "Pictures" folder. How do I fix this?: Hello and hope this finds anyone who is reading this well. I tried to take screenshots via the WinKey+PrtSc and the Fn+WinKey+PrtSc method. As expected, the screen briefly dimmed and then reestablished normal illumination as you would expect when taking a screenshot with...