Windows 10: ScreenShots Folder Not working as intended.

Discus and support ScreenShots Folder Not working as intended. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I was following the advice of a thread on this topic but it's been locked I use the powershell option to bring up the registry list (I assume that's... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by AmieMiles, Dec 9, 2018.

1. AmieMiles Win User

ScreenShots Folder Not working as intended.

I was following the advice of a thread on this topic but it's been locked I use the powershell option to bring up the registry list (I assume that's what I've got) and my Screenshots folder in my pictures does not appear on the list instead there is one listed in my D: Drive - which has me perplexed as I don't have a D; drive only a C; drive ......

My Windows Key + print screen button was working up until I moved everything to an external hard drive to keep it safe when the laptop threatened with imminent death. (All fixed now) Windows has made a new screenshot folder / I may have left it empty in the same pictures folder.

I took a few screenshots using the windows printscreen option and despite the dimming of the screen it's not saving the files anywhere - aka I search png and I have NO picture files come up int he search.

Does anyone know how to fix this?

Using Windows 10, and the error only occured after emptying the pc of all the pictures and documents I had on it. It seems to be something that commonly occurs in the forum but couldn't find one that was current and complete.

:)

AmieMiles, Dec 9, 2018

2. screenshot function is not working

Hello,

We understand the issue you are facing and will assist you.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Open File Explorer and click on This PC in the left navigation pane.
    • Navigate to the location: C:\Users\<Username>\Pictures\Screenshots.
    • Right click on the Screenshots folder and select Properties.
    • Click on the Location tab in the Properties Window.
    • Change the location to the desired location and click on Move.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Dec 9, 2018
  3. Functions keys work as intended

Hi dangnad2.

Found this. Would suggest Lock mode Enabled/Secondary needs to be enable or checked.

ScreenShots Folder Not working as intended. [​IMG]

Ken

Caledon Ken, Dec 9, 2018
  4. ScreenShots Folder Not working as intended.

SWEETFX screenshot folder

Hi is there a way to change the folder to which Sweetfx saves the in-game screenshots ???

By default they get saved into the "game's directory"... but I would like to change that for another folder...

jonathan1107, Dec 9, 2018
Thema:

ScreenShots Folder Not working as intended.

1. ScreenShots Folder Not working as intended. - Similar Threads - ScreenShots Folder working

2. GPO not working as intended

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    GPO not working as intended: First of all. My English is not at good level when I need to write something so I used ChatGPT.Here is my first problem:I will set up a GPO on the server: For example, Enable logon using a practical PIN code. Then, execute gpupdate /force. The policy is applied and...
  3. Keyboard works as not intended

Keyboard works as not intended: HelloMy keyboard acts weird.My right shift key acts as my caps lock, my left shift key acts like my F1 key.And my tab key and escape key works as a pause/play key for videos on youtube and netflix and other.Already try this solution...
  4. Headset not working as intended

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Headset not working as intended: Hi! my computer has two headphone jacks, when I plugged my headset in I was asked to choose what it was. I choose Headphones and went out of the tab, only to discover I couldn't use the Microphone with the headset. I plugged it into the other jack and it asked me again, I...
  5. Headset not working as intended

Headset not working as intended: Hi! my computer has two headphone jacks, when I plugged my headset in I was asked to choose what it was. I choose Headphones and went out of the tab, only to discover I couldn't use the Microphone with the headset. I plugged it into the other jack and it asked me again, I...
  6. xCopy not working as intended

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    xCopy not working as intended: Today, I tried to copy all folders that were inside another folder, but the command doesn't work. It just says "0 Files copied". Any ideas? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xcopy-not-working-as-intended/b5fc6b0d-209a-466b-bde8-02b54a908bac
  7. Screenshots working but not found in Screenshots folder anymore

Screenshots working but not found in Screenshots folder anymore: @DaveM121 please help me , I've done the registry thing "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\User Shell Folders"But nothing is working.Please help me , I have a project that I need to work on and without the screenshots not working ,it is very...
  8. Screenshots folder not working

Screenshots folder not working: Hello I have an issue with the default screenshots folder.Actually I had cut the folder to another pc so that is why it is missing.But when I tried to screenshot after resetting my laptop , the picture was taken but nothing appeared in the pictures folder . The screenshots...
  9. Screenshots and screenshot folder

Screenshots and screenshot folder: HI I want to take a screenshot using the windows key and print screen but it doesn't seem to be working and I can't find a screenshot folder in pictures... any advice would be appreciated?...
  10. Properties not working as intended.

Properties not working as intended.: Hello, I have been trying to set an application to always run as administrator. I already have gone to the file location and opened up properties however, the shortcuts bar cannot be found. I can also not run the application without administrator either. Please help me....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. automatically save screenshots i capture to onedrive does not appear