Windows 10: Screenshots from latest Office 2016 build reveals new colorful theme

Discus and support Screenshots from latest Office 2016 build reveals new colorful theme in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [img] The Office 2016 Consumer Tech Preview is well under way and today we're looking at some leaked screenshots from a new build. Just in case you... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Mar 15, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Screenshots from latest Office 2016 build reveals new colorful theme

Brink, Mar 15, 2015
  2. salexc79 Win User

Accent colors on Win32 and UWP apps on build 15046?

Hey Willy,

If you mean, if I select another theme color in Project 2010, then "sort of" - if I pick Black or Blue, the theme does change but the Windows accent color is still overlaid (as in the example above). This behaviour was not present on Build 15025.

If you mean, if I select another Windows accent color, then again "sort of" - the overlaid color in Project, and the window frame, does change color. BUT, deselecting the Title Bars option has no effect on this in Project. It *does* remove the Title Bar
    coloring in (for example) the OS Settings window (as per the screenshot above).

S.

salexc79, Mar 15, 2015
  3. Changing color settings in Windows 10 from white to gray so Excel files open with a gray background

To change the background color and design of all your Office programs, go to File > Account from any open Office program, and then click the drop down menu next to Office Theme. (Or, go to File > Options > General > Office Theme).

Choose Dark Gray.

Andre Da Costa, Mar 15, 2015
Thema:

Screenshots from latest Office 2016 build reveals new colorful theme

1. Screenshots from latest Office 2016 build reveals new colorful theme - Similar Threads - Screenshots latest Office

2. Windows 10 Office 2016 Colors

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Office 2016 Colors: I will be the absolute first person to raise their hands and admit to the fact I have zero understanding of colors, color settings and related as it deals with my current software shown above. In all previous versions of Windows, were told we had 16 million color choices....
  3. Office 2016 latest update BLACK Theme

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office 2016 latest update BLACK Theme: Hi there YMMV but I'm not so sure about this one --it has a certain charm and probably will be liked by younger users on these boards -- however it's worth a look. After latest Office 2016 update there's the BLACK Theme . I don't have Office 365 but I'd imagine same...
  4. Office 2016 - Enable Black theme and keep it from disappearing

Office 2016 - Enable Black theme and keep it from disappearing: Hi there If you like the BLACK theme and have Office 2016 (not Office 365) you have to do two things 1) change the UI Theme key to 4 as shown in the diagram. 2) IMPORTANT - change the common folder for your user to READ ONLY !! otherwise it reverts back again to your...
  5. Office 2016 - Latest update - Black Theme now Gone

Office 2016 - Latest update - Black Theme now Gone: Hi there after latest update to Office 2016 (x-64) the Black theme has been it seems withdrawn. Current Version 16.0.67412017 https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/4...e-windows.html [img] Cheers jimbo 44588
  6. Office at Build 2016—new opportunities for developers

in Windows 10 News
    Office at Build 2016—new opportunities for developers: Office at Build 2016—new opportunities for developers Today at Build 2016, Qi Lu announced three new Office-specific opportunities for developers: enhancements to the Microsoft Graph that can be used to build smarter business solutions; improvements to the add-in...
  7. MS Office 2016: New Build on Current Branch - 16.0.6741.2021

in Windows 10 News
    MS Office 2016: New Build on Current Branch - 16.0.6741.2021: MS Office 2016: New Build on Current Branch - 16.0.6741.2021 Source: https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/.../mt592918.aspx 45235
  8. Leaked screenshots from Windows 10 build 10009 reveal updated Recycle

in Windows 10 News
    Leaked screenshots from Windows 10 build 10009 reveal updated Recycle: [img] Today is a good day. It appears Microsoft has finally updated the Recycle Bin icon, something that hasn't happened in over 7 years. Screenshots from build 10009 have leaked onto the internet revealing a number of different icon changes. The Recycle Bin is just...
  9. Change Theme of Office 2016 for Windows

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Change Theme of Office 2016 for Windows: How to: Change Theme of Office 2016 for Windows How to Change Theme of Office 2016 for Windows [img] Information You can change the look and feel of all your Office programs by changing the Office Theme. In Office 2016 you can choose from Colorful, Black, Dark Gray,...
  10. Screenshots of upcoming Office version leaked, new theme

in Windows 10 News
    Screenshots of upcoming Office version leaked, new theme: Microsoft is busy preparing a "Windows Technical Preview" for later this month, but the software maker is also privately testing an "Office Technical Preview" for the next version of its popular Office suite. Sources familiar with Microsoft’s Office plans tell The Verge that...