Windows 10: Screenshots getting delayed

Discus and support Screenshots getting delayed in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, soo i recently built a new pc and i am having this issue with the screenshots the "ctrl+prtsc" one. When i use this shortcut to take a screenshot,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ArnavPande, Oct 21, 2020.

1. Screenshots getting delayed

Hi, soo i recently built a new pc and i am having this issue with the screenshots the "ctrl+prtsc" one. When i use this shortcut to take a screenshot, it captures the screen from 5-6 seconds ago and not what is currently displayed on the screen. This is only happening when i am playing a game. For other apps, it is working fine. As for the Pc specs, it is a rtx 2070 super with ryzen 5 3600x and has 16gb ram.

:)

ArnavPande, Oct 21, 2020
  2. rmanasa Win User

Lock vs Login screen screenshot

Hi Josey -

Thanks for the quick reply. While your suggestion does change the sign in process, it doesn't address the differing screenshot question. Following the steps doesn't make the login screenshot the same as the Lock screenshot. As I mentioned, I can't even find the screenshots being used for both screens.

Still looking a solution to this. Open to any other suggestions you might have to the problem. Thanks!

rmanasa, Oct 21, 2020
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Oct 21, 2020
  4. zinou Win User

Screenshots getting delayed

5 min delay on cold start between login screen and bg screen

Ok, let the powershell command run overnight
    If the command didn't solve the problem, the try these steps in order:

1. Disable superfetch service
      • Empty the following folder c:\Windows\Prefetch\
      • Restart the computer
      • Si ça ne marche pas, passer à l'étape 2;
    2. Disable the AppXSvc from the registry: change the "Start" key value from 3 to 4 (see the screenshot)

Screenshots getting delayed [​IMG]

Screenshots getting delayed [​IMG]

zinou, Oct 21, 2020
Thema:

Screenshots getting delayed

1. Screenshots getting delayed - Similar Threads - Screenshots getting delayed

2. Windows 11 screenshots are delayed while in-game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 screenshots are delayed while in-game: Recently, my screenshots have been completely delayed with what they produce. I try to take a screenshot, and then tab over to the screenshots folder, and then the image it produces is of the start menu, a black screen, or something from a few seconds ago to over an hour ago....
  3. Windows 11 screenshots are delayed while in-game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 screenshots are delayed while in-game: Recently, my screenshots have been completely delayed with what they produce. I try to take a screenshot, and then tab over to the screenshots folder, and then the image it produces is of the start menu, a black screen, or something from a few seconds ago to over an hour ago....
  4. Screenshots/ screenrecordings not getting saved........

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Screenshots/ screenrecordings not getting saved........: Hello everyone, I need HELP in ANY POSSIBLE WAY.so, last month i moved my all Pictures to my external hard drive, including the folders like Camera roll, Screenshots etc.few days after that i tried using camera and it didn't work, i eventually figured out that it's because I...
  5. Screenshots/ screenrecordings not getting saved........

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screenshots/ screenrecordings not getting saved........: Hello everyone, I need HELP in ANY POSSIBLE WAY.so, last month i moved my all Pictures to my external hard drive, including the folders like Camera roll, Screenshots etc.few days after that i tried using camera and it didn't work, i eventually figured out that it's because I...
  6. Screenshots/ screenrecordings not getting saved........

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Can't get screenshot to work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't get screenshot to work: I'm using Win10. Screenshots all of a sudden don't work. With the prt sc key I'd use Ctrl or fn or Win key. I think one of those sent it to Dropbox. Anyway, none of them do anything and they worked fine up till a few days ago....
  8. Can't get screenshot to work

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't get screenshot to work: I'm using Win10. Screenshots all of a sudden don't work. With the prt sc key I'd use Ctrl or fn or Win key. I think one of those sent it to Dropbox. Anyway, none of them do anything and they worked fine up till a few days ago....
  9. printscreen screenshot show a delayed image?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    printscreen screenshot show a delayed image?: When I try to take a screenshot in minecraft or any other fullscreen game it displayed an image from around 30 seconds ago and not what is currently on the screen So if i look at a tree then look at the ground the screenshot will show the tree I only have this problem...
  10. help getting the screenshots working.

in Windows 10 Support
    help getting the screenshots working.: ok i have 1909 ver win10 pro 64 bit. last week when i was trying to setup the fingerprint scanner somehow i messed up the pc and had to do a reset. i got all my data back from a drive that had my files. well back then you helped me setup screenshots. and i had it now it is...