Windows 10: screenshots in the onedrive

Discus and support screenshots in the onedrive in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I don't remember how but I set the location of my screenshots PrtSc in the one drive. I really don't want each shot to go to the drive instead I wanna... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by EhsaasGupta, Nov 29, 2020.

1. screenshots in the onedrive

I don't remember how but I set the location of my screenshots PrtSc in the one drive. I really don't want each shot to go to the drive instead I wanna change the location back to the c drive, pictures. when I go to the file's properties, it doesn't show me the option to change the location. WHAT SHOULD I DOOOOOOOO.

:)

EhsaasGupta, Nov 29, 2020
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

Save screenshots taken using PrtScn to OneDrive

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand that you want to save the screenshots taken using Prtscn directly to OneDrive.

We would suggest you to refer the steps mentioned in the article
    Save screenshots to OneDrive automatically
    and see if that helps.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Nov 29, 2020
  3. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Nov 29, 2020
  4. screenshots in the onedrive

Screenshots are storing in an obscure OneDrive folder

My screenshots don't got to C:\Users\username\OneDrive\Pictures\Screenshots like they're supposed to. That folder is empty.

Instead, they all go to C:\Users\username\OneDrive\Cloud Backups\OneDrive sync folders\Pictures\Screenshots.

I've tried disabling and re-enabling OneDrive's option to save screenshots. No difference.
    I've tried changing the properties of the default Screenshots folder to move it elsewhere and move it back. No change.
    I've tried hacking the registry to manually change the long pathname to the default one, but it resets itself on reboot.
    I've also noticed that screenshots are never stored locally (that is, C:\Users\username\Pictures\Screenshots) no matter what I do.

Weird. Any hints or suggestions?

Win 10 Home 1909 (Build 18363.836)

RoadHazard, Nov 29, 2020
Thema:

screenshots in the onedrive

1. screenshots in the onedrive - Similar Threads - screenshots onedrive

2. onedrive screenshot not working. used prtsc to take a onedrive screenshot, but instead the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    onedrive screenshot not working. used prtsc to take a onedrive screenshot, but instead the...: when I use "prt sc" to take a screenshot of my screen, so that it is saved automatically in onedrive, the Snipping tool opens. How do I differentiate screenshot snipping tools and onedrive hotkeys?...
  3. onedrive screenshot not working. used prtsc to take a onedrive screenshot, but instead the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    onedrive screenshot not working. used prtsc to take a onedrive screenshot, but instead the...: when I use "prt sc" to take a screenshot of my screen, so that it is saved automatically in onedrive, the Snipping tool opens. How do I differentiate screenshot snipping tools and onedrive hotkeys?...
  4. automatic saving of screenshots in OneDrive doesn't work anymore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    automatic saving of screenshots in OneDrive doesn't work anymore: Hi.till recent, i was able to push the print screen button on my pc to take a full screen screenshot of the window and all of my screenshots saved into my Picture >Screenshots folder automatically. But I think due to the recent updates, whenever I press the print screen...
  5. automatic saving of screenshots in OneDrive doesn't work anymore

automatic saving of screenshots in OneDrive doesn't work anymore: Hi.till recent, i was able to push the print screen button on my pc to take a full screen screenshot of the window and all of my screenshots saved into my Picture >Screenshots folder automatically. But I think due to the recent updates, whenever I press the print screen...
  6. What happens if two PCs are setup to save screenshots to the same OneDrive?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    What happens if two PCs are setup to save screenshots to the same OneDrive?: I have two PCs, both are setup to save screenshots to my OneDrive under the same account. The issue is that my second PC has not been connected to the Internet for several months. So screenshots on that PC have not been "synchronized" with the cloud.I'm concerned about is...
  7. What happens if two PCs are setup to save screenshots to the same OneDrive?

What happens if two PCs are setup to save screenshots to the same OneDrive?: I have two PCs, both are setup to save screenshots to my OneDrive under the same account. The issue is that my second PC has not been connected to the Internet for several months. So screenshots on that PC have not been "synchronized" with the cloud.I'm concerned about is...
  8. What happens if two PCs are setup to save screenshots to the same OneDrive?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. Screenshots not saving to PC or OneDrive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Screenshots not saving to PC or OneDrive: I can't find my screenshots anywhere. All of the threads I've read here suggest they're being saved to OneDrive, but that is not the case. My settings are set to store on PC and my OneDrive is empty. I have a screenshots folder but it remains empty. What can I do?...
  10. Screenshots not saving to PC or OneDrive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screenshots not saving to PC or OneDrive: I can't find my screenshots anywhere. All of the threads I've read here suggest they're being saved to OneDrive, but that is not the case. My settings are set to store on PC and my OneDrive is empty. I have a screenshots folder but it remains empty. What can I do?...