Windows 10: Screenshots missing

Discus and support Screenshots missing in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; To start off, i looked at this forum question... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Daedalussass, Nov 19, 2020.

1. Screenshots missing

To start off, i looked at this forum question https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-find-screenshots-folder/fa0a6e55-df08-491f-abad-18141386279a?page=1, but when i got to the point where i had to use the third file the one with "B7BEDE81-DF94-4682-A7D8-57A52620B86F", the file was not there. Here is a screenshot i used snip & sketch: Screenshots missing 7de87a59-ee52-484f-a408-d38fecd3e31b?upload=true.png

:)

Daedalussass, Nov 19, 2020

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Nov 19, 2020
  3. rmanasa Win User
    Lock vs Login screen screenshot

Hi Josey -

Thanks for the quick reply. While your suggestion does change the sign in process, it doesn't address the differing screenshot question. Following the steps doesn't make the login screenshot the same as the Lock screenshot. As I mentioned, I can't even find the screenshots being used for both screens.

Still looking a solution to this. Open to any other suggestions you might have to the problem. Thanks!

rmanasa, Nov 19, 2020
  4. Screenshots missing

screenshot function is not working

Hello,

We understand the issue you are facing and will assist you.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Open File Explorer and click on This PC in the left navigation pane.
    • Navigate to the location: C:\Users\<Username>\Pictures\Screenshots.
    • Right click on the Screenshots folder and select Properties.
    • Click on the Location tab in the Properties Window.
    • Change the location to the desired location and click on Move.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Nov 19, 2020
Thema:

Screenshots missing

1. Screenshots missing - Similar Threads - Screenshots missing

2. Screenshots folder missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screenshots folder missing: For SurfacePro4 screenshots folder is missing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screenshots-folder-missing/707932fc-fc99-415e-aa44-8f370a97179f
  3. Screenshots folder missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screenshots folder missing: For SurfacePro4 screenshots folder is missing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screenshots-folder-missing/707932fc-fc99-415e-aa44-8f370a97179f
  4. Screenshots folder missing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Missing screenshots

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Missing screenshots: Hi, guys,For a certain period of time my default Screenshots folder was not existing. I was making screenshots during this period. Can you tell me where they have been saved? And, is it possible that they weren't saved during this period and are simply lost forever never...
  6. Missing screenshots

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing screenshots: Hi, guys,For a certain period of time my default Screenshots folder was not existing. I was making screenshots during this period. Can you tell me where they have been saved? And, is it possible that they weren't saved during this period and are simply lost forever never...
  7. Missing screenshots

8. Screenshots folder missing Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screenshots folder missing Windows 11: Hello Helpers,Windows 11 Screenshots folder went missing. I did a search and not found. Check with One Drive and not found. Screen shot capture not autosave to one drive. I edit registry and modify screenshotsindex key plus User shell folders and restart computer. Screenshots...
  9. Screenshots folder missing Windows 11

Screenshots folder missing Windows 11: Hello Helpers,Windows 11 Screenshots folder went missing. I did a search and not found. Check with One Drive and not found. Screen shot capture not autosave to one drive. I edit registry and modify screenshotsindex key plus User shell folders and restart computer. Screenshots...
  10. Missing Screenshots folder

Missing Screenshots folder: I do not have a screenshots folder when i open my pictures folder. Is there a way to restore the default screenshots folder where it should be? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/missing-screenshots-folder/4688bc5b-2d4b-4cb1-992e-8e0b54235e6d