Windows 10: Screenshots.... not being saved in usual folder anymore?

Discus and support Screenshots.... not being saved in usual folder anymore? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; A while ago, after an update a month or so ago, I've discovered that the screenshots no longer save in the Pictures library folder. Where did they go,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by GuyInDogSuit, Apr 24, 2019.

1. Screenshots.... not being saved in usual folder anymore?

A while ago, after an update a month or so ago, I've discovered that the screenshots no longer save in the Pictures library folder. Where did they go, and why were they moved?

:)

GuyInDogSuit, Apr 24, 2019

2. How can I get screenshots to save automatically (no Screenshots folder)?

Everything I've read about Windows 10 says that screenshots save automatically to a Screenshot folder in the Pictures folder. However, I don't have a Screenshots folder in my Pictures folder. For a while my screenshots were saving automatically to a
    folder in OneDrive (Pictures > Screenshots), but I never set that up, and they are not saving there automatically anymore. I would appreciate some assistance, because it's a pain to have to manually save screenshots. Thanks.

AdamGaoLeren, Apr 24, 2019
  3. Screenshots no longer automatically saved in Screenshots folder

For nearly 3 years, the PRT SC (print screen) button on my HP Envy laptop automatically saved screenshots in a folder called Screenshots. While I still have functionality of clicking PRT SC and can then paste the image by CTRL-V, the images are no longer
    automatically being saved in the Screenshots folder or any folder as far as I can tell. What changed and how can this be fixed? I use DropBox, not OneDrive, so please no suggestions re OneDrive. Thanks.

FrustratedNYC-IP-Lawyer, Apr 24, 2019
  4. Screenshots.... not being saved in usual folder anymore?

SWEETFX screenshot folder

Hi is there a way to change the folder to which Sweetfx saves the in-game screenshots ???

By default they get saved into the "game's directory"... but I would like to change that for another folder...

jonathan1107, Apr 24, 2019
Thema:

Screenshots.... not being saved in usual folder anymore?

1. Screenshots.... not being saved in usual folder anymore? - Similar Threads - Screenshots being saved

2. Screenshots Are Not Being Automatically Saved To Dropbox

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screenshots Are Not Being Automatically Saved To Dropbox: I am using Windows 11 Lenovo Ideapad 1i. I have set my Dropbox preferences to ensure that screenshots are shared with Dropbox. I click my Screenshots folder, and I see nothing there. On my last laptop, all I had to do was press prtsc and the screenshot automatically went to...
  3. Screenshots Are Not Being Automatically Saved To Dropbox

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screenshots Are Not Being Automatically Saved To Dropbox: I am using Windows 11 Lenovo Ideapad 1i. I have set my Dropbox preferences to ensure that screenshots are shared with Dropbox. I click my Screenshots folder, and I see nothing there. On my last laptop, all I had to do was press prtsc and the screenshot automatically went to...
  4. HELP! Screenshots are not being saved to screenshot folder?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HELP! Screenshots are not being saved to screenshot folder?: I cant seem to find my screenshots anywhere. Even after taking a screenshot [Shift + Windows + S], the screenshot folder [One Drive > Pictures > Screenshots] remains empty. i’ve made sure to tick the ‘Save Screenshots I capture to OneDrive’ from OneDrive settings and to no...
  5. HELP! Screenshots are not being saved to screenshot folder?

HELP! Screenshots are not being saved to screenshot folder?: I cant seem to find my screenshots anywhere. Even after taking a screenshot [Shift + Windows + S], the screenshot folder [One Drive > Pictures > Screenshots] remains empty. i’ve made sure to tick the ‘Save Screenshots I capture to OneDrive’ from OneDrive settings and to no...
  6. My screenshots are not being saved in my screenshots folder or on onedrive, how can I...

in Windows 10 Customization
    My screenshots are not being saved in my screenshots folder or on onedrive, how can I...: My screenshots are not being saved in my screenshots folder or on onedrive, how can I locate where they are? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-screenshots-are-not-being-saved-in-my/ab043f1e-77e6-486a-a6c8-f16f1e40522b
  7. My screenshots are not being saved in my screenshots folder or on onedrive, how can I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My screenshots are not being saved in my screenshots folder or on onedrive, how can I...: My screenshots are not being saved in my screenshots folder or on onedrive, how can I locate where they are? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-screenshots-are-not-being-saved-in-my/ab043f1e-77e6-486a-a6c8-f16f1e40522b
  8. My screenshots are not being saved in my screenshots folder or on onedrive, how can I...

9. Screenshots working but not found in Screenshots folder anymore

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Screenshots working but not found in Screenshots folder anymore: @DaveM121 please help me , I've done the registry thing "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\User Shell Folders"But nothing is working.Please help me , I have a project that I need to work on and without the screenshots not working ,it is very...
  10. Screenshots not in screenshot folder anymore

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screenshots not in screenshot folder anymore: I just realized how my screenshots aren't being saved in my screenshot folder anymore when I press Prt Scr. I don't have much more to say besides I just don't see the pictures in my folder anymore after I press that key. Thank you...