Screenshots of upcoming Office version leaked, new theme

Discus and support Screenshots of upcoming Office version leaked, new theme in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Microsoft is busy preparing a "Windows Technical Preview" for later this month, but the software maker is also privately testing an "Office Technical... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Sep 18, 2014.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Read more...

Brink, Sep 18, 2014
  2. Coke Robot Win User

That'd be nice to have the black theme back again. *Smile

:)

Coke Robot, Sep 18, 2014
  3. gamo62---01 Win User
    News about Symbian Anna & Symbian

Is this version of Anna any different from the Chinese leaked version? It appears to be the same version number. Does anyone have a screenshot of the Anna release?

gamo62---01, Sep 18, 2014
  4. avion111 Win User

Upcoming Nseries phones?

there is a roumer of an upcoming phone, a video of its plans were leaked on the internet, nokia have already removed from youtube though.

avion111, Sep 18, 2014
  5. paulsalter Win User
    Darker theme is a welcome addition

Sometime feel like sitting like this smilie when using the current one *Cool

paulsalter, Sep 18, 2014
  6. dougout Win User
    I too like the dark edition. All that white never looked very appealing to me.

dougout, Sep 18, 2014
  7. Lebon14 Win User
    Very appealing, indeed. However, I'm happy with my 2007 version that suits my needs perfectly.

Lebon14, Sep 27, 2014
  8. LEE
    Lee Win User

Really makes no difference, but it is good to see a wider choose of themes. Would really like to see an update to Office 2013 that would include some new themes (probably won't happen). Just to soon to be updating from 2013.

Thema:

1. Screenshots of upcoming Office version leaked, new theme - Similar Threads - Screenshots upcoming Office

2. What is New with Xbox Customer Support

in Windows 10 News
    What is New with Xbox Customer Support: [ATTACH] Team Xbox is always working to bring you great games, enhanced capabilities, and new ways to play and connect with your friends. As a support team, we want to provide fast and effective help whenever you need it and in the form that works best for you. We’re...
  3. New Windows 10 Insider Preview Skip Ahead Build 18219 - August 16

in Windows 10 News
    New Windows 10 Insider Preview Skip Ahead Build 18219 - August 16: Hello Windows Insiders! Today, we are releasing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18219 (19H1) to Windows Insiders who have opted in to Skip Ahead. What’s new in Build 18219 Narrator Improvements We have made the following changes and improvements: Reliability: We have...
  4. How Can I transfer Windows 7 to new computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How Can I transfer Windows 7 to new computer: How Can I transfer Windows 7 to new computer from back up file on hard drive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/how-can-i-transfer-windows-7-to-new-computer/97d8f664-620b-45b0-93a7-c7f3e489fac6
  5. Microsoft shows off the modern Skype’s upcoming split view feature on Windows

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft shows off the modern Skype’s upcoming split view feature on Windows: The Redmond-based Microsoft has recently announced that it has changed its plan concerning the discontinuation of classic Skype in September. The support for classic Skype will continue for some time and it will be discontinued when the modern version of Skype is...
  6. New HoloLens RS5 Preview Build 17737 for Windows 10 - August 15

in Windows 10 News
    New HoloLens RS5 Preview Build 17737 for Windows 10 - August 15: Hi HoloLens Insiders, Today we are releasing a new RS5 Insider build for HoloLens, 17737, along with localized versions for Chinese and Japanese. This build primarily includes bug fixes and stability improvements to the features released previously. A full list of new RS5...
  7. New Microsoft Update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New Microsoft Update: I accidentally installed the recent update (realizing from past experience that it would be trouble) and sure enough, I can no longer open my gmail. The icon is there but when I click on it, the system is forcing me to reinstall my email. I am then supposed to agree that...
  8. on updating windows 10 with the version of 1803, all drive including keyboard and touchpad/...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    on updating windows 10 with the version of 1803, all drive including keyboard and touchpad/...: Dont update to win10 version 1803 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/on-updating-windows-10-with-the-version-of-1803/55b52a78-44d7-4ce9-853e-3ac3086ba41d
  9. Can I connect external drives to new computer with windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Can I connect external drives to new computer with windows 10: I am new to Windows 10 (64bit) and need your guidance. I got some external drives (USB 2) two of them needed installation with CD which I got and one can be connected directly. I have been using them on Windows Vista without any problem. As my important data is saved on...
  10. How to Add new Folder in Mail app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to Add new Folder in Mail app: I am unable to add new folder in the app. the + sign is not available in more... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-outlook_mail/how-to-add-new-folder-in-mail-app/eba6a52e-a019-454e-a1af-a203f296706e