Screenshots of upcoming Office version leaked, new theme

Discus and support Screenshots of upcoming Office version leaked, new theme in Windows 10 News on Windows 10 Forums to solve the problem; Microsoft is busy preparing a "Windows Technical Preview" for later this month, but the software maker is also privately testing an "Office Technical... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Sep 18, 2014.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Read more...

Brink, Sep 18, 2014
  2. Coke Robot Win User

That'd be nice to have the black theme back again. *Smile

:)

Coke Robot, Sep 18, 2014
  3. gamo62---01 Win User
    News about Symbian Anna & Symbian

Is this version of Anna any different from the Chinese leaked version? It appears to be the same version number. Does anyone have a screenshot of the Anna release?

gamo62---01, Sep 18, 2014
  4. avion111 Win User

Upcoming Nseries phones?

there is a roumer of an upcoming phone, a video of its plans were leaked on the internet, nokia have already removed from youtube though.

avion111, Sep 18, 2014
  5. paulsalter Win User
    Darker theme is a welcome addition

Sometime feel like sitting like this smilie when using the current one *Cool

paulsalter, Sep 18, 2014
  6. dougout Win User
    I too like the dark edition. All that white never looked very appealing to me.

dougout, Sep 19, 2014
  7. Lebon14 Win User
    Very appealing, indeed. However, I'm happy with my 2007 version that suits my needs perfectly.

Lebon14, Sep 27, 2014
  8. LEE
    Lee Win User

Really makes no difference, but it is good to see a wider choose of themes. Would really like to see an update to Office 2013 that would include some new themes (probably won't happen). Just to soon to be updating from 2013.

Thema:

Screenshots of upcoming Office version leaked, new theme - Similar Threads - Screenshots upcoming Office

1. Screenshot suggests new Control Center could still be coming to Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Screenshot suggests new Control Center could still be coming to Windows 10: Microsoft is working to make Windows 10 look better and work more efficiently, and last year the company accidentally showed off a new feature reportedly called Control Center. Microsoft started working on Control Center in 2017, and for some reasons, the release was pushed...
  2. Does this Disk Management screenshot look correct?

in Windows 10 Support
    Does this Disk Management screenshot look correct?: I just swapped out a 512MB SSD drive for a new 1TB SSD drive. Does this screenshot look correct? This drive (D) is only used for data. Thank you. [img] 110424
  3. 'Network Name' Change? (Screenshots incl.)

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    'Network Name' Change? (Screenshots incl.): Hey guys. I'm wondering how I go about changing the "network profile" name set when connected to Ethernet on Windows 10. My WiFi SSID is "Skynet", but on my Local Area Connection network profile name it shows "Skynet 2". Is there a way I can change this to something else?...
  4. After 1803 Update color problem, Screenshot available

in Windows 10 Support
    After 1803 Update color problem, Screenshot available: hi everyone. just updated to the 1803 and this weird color thing is showed up. i do not know how to describe it. it is happening when watching movie or when i open a game. when watching movie it comes and goes.. some times it stays corrupted. tried to play Paladins last...
  5. Take a full screenshot of the "start page"

in Windows 10 Support
    Take a full screenshot of the "start page": Hello, I need to keep in a image (screenshot) my full start page of Windows 10. There is a way to capture it (it's very very long)? The normal screenshot it's only for the full screen, not more. Thanks 109489
  6. Microsoft Office "user information" *screenshots attached*

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Microsoft Office "user information" *screenshots attached*: Hi, i don't know why but in Micsoft Word or Excel or Outlook the user information is incorrect this is the section when opening any office application for the first time and you sign in... Click "File" then "Account" this is where we see "User Information" i used...
  7. Strange characters in registry (screenshot)

in Windows 10 Support
    Strange characters in registry (screenshot): [img] What are the characters at the bottom? 105734