Windows 10: Screenshots - Print Screen, Ctrl+PrtSc, Win+Fn+PrtSc - not working

Discus and support Screenshots - Print Screen, Ctrl+PrtSc, Win+Fn+PrtSc - not working in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; *** I have already read all the different ways and locations for taking/saving screenshots, so please don't waste my time, or yours, by going through... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Not-A-Great-Day&Ready-To-, Jun 2, 2019.

1. Screenshots - Print Screen, Ctrl+PrtSc, Win+Fn+PrtSc - not working

*** I have already read all the different ways and locations for taking/saving screenshots, so please don't waste my time, or yours, by going through that tripe. ***

Now, I have tried going through explorer and searching for my Screenshots folder...NONE located in Pictures folder.

I did locate:

- OneDrive (screenshots)- empty

- pwi - Perfect World International (screenshots)- empty

So....

How do I resolve this situation so that:

- I have the ability to capture screenshots again through the normal keyboard shortcuts

AND

- How do I make my Win10 laptop store said screenshots in the default folder in the default location???

:)

Not-A-Great-Day&Ready-To-, Jun 2, 2019
  2. Chen-001 Win User

Windows + prtsc, screenshot do not work

Thank you, it worked with fn+windows key+prtsc.

Chen-001, Jun 2, 2019
  3. Windows + prtsc, screenshot do not work

I understand.

Laptop or desktop? If laptop, try fn+windows key+prtsc

Let me know, we’ll figure this out.

Charlie Klausen, Jun 2, 2019
  4. Screenshots - Print Screen, Ctrl+PrtSc, Win+Fn+PrtSc - not working

PrtSc screenshots

PrtSc screenshots used to got to OneDrive>Pictures>Screenshots -- up thru 3-25-19; now they disappear into space. There is no Screenshots folder in User>Pictures. Where else could they be going?

AnnieJohnson2, Jun 2, 2019
Thema:

Screenshots - Print Screen, Ctrl+PrtSc, Win+Fn+PrtSc - not working

1. Screenshots - Print Screen, Ctrl+PrtSc, Win+Fn+PrtSc - not working - Similar Threads - Screenshots Print Screen

2. PrtSc screenshot blank/black screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PrtSc screenshot blank/black screen: i tried to screenshot with prtsc and it appears like this, how to fix it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/prtsc-screenshot-blankblack-screen/cd4c1338-5030-4323-bb06-371673c3d05e
  3. PrtSc screenshot blank/black screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PrtSc screenshot blank/black screen: i tried to screenshot with prtsc and it appears like this, how to fix it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/prtsc-screenshot-blankblack-screen/cd4c1338-5030-4323-bb06-371673c3d05e
  4. PrtSc screenshot blank/black screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Screenshot Win+PrtSc abruptly stopped working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Screenshot Win+PrtSc abruptly stopped working: I rely heavily on my laptop's screenshot functionality. Pressing the Windows and Print Screen keys has always instantly saved a screenshot to my Screenshots folder. However, a couple days ago, this stopped doing anything, there's absolutely no response. I'm not aware of any...
  6. Win+PrtSc dims screen but screenshots don't appear in the dedicated screenshots folder.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Win+PrtSc dims screen but screenshots don't appear in the dedicated screenshots folder.: I have been using Win+PrtSc to take screenshots for as long as I can remember. It used to save them in the default screenshots folder in the pictures section of the file explorer. But last week I noticed that screenshots dont appear in the folder anymore. When i hit the keys,...
  7. Why won't PrtSc/Alt+PrtSc work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why won't PrtSc/Alt+PrtSc work: They used to copy my screen to my clipboard. Now they don't work as expected anymore. Anyone have a clue of what's going on? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-wont-prtscaltprtsc-work/fefb83d3-8ebf-40ef-b25e-88f69eb1ca6b
  8. PrtSc not work.

in Windows 10 Customization
    PrtSc not work.: I have a new computer. dell 5401. and PrtSC not work. it is working on old compter. i try win+PrtSc , is working. i try https://keyboardtester.co/keyboard-tester.html, and prtSc is working i use a tool named mjciaatyf, show all hotkey on my pc. no program use...
  9. PrtSc not working.

in Windows 10 Customization
    PrtSc not working.: So my PrtSc key was working all fine and then it stopped working. I tried using it with a combination of Alt and Fn key, but nothing happens. I have to use the Snipping tool but that takes a lot of time to load and save the snip. Please help me with this, Thanks in advance!...
  10. PrtSc screenshots

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    PrtSc screenshots: PrtSc screenshots used to got to OneDrive>Pictures>Screenshots -- up thru 3-25-19; now they disappear into space. There is no Screenshots folder in User>Pictures. Where else could they be going?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. prtsc

2. prtscr not working windows 10

3. ctrl prtsc

4. when ctrl alt prt sc not working,
  5. why am i not getting screenshot when pressed prtsc,
  6. Press Ctrl PrtSc/SysRq at the same time,
  7. prtscn not working,
  8. print screen not getting saved,
  9. windows key prtscn not working,
  10. on screen key pad prtsc fn,
  11. how to take scrennshot if cntrl Fn printscreen is not working,