Windows 10: Screenshots Problem

Discus and support Screenshots Problem in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; did you solved that laptop taking screenshots on its own problem if yes then please let me know i'm having the same problem and my laptop is lacking... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Wajahat Ali Qaim Khani, Sep 23, 2018.

1. Screenshots Problem

did you solved that laptop taking screenshots on its own problem if yes then please let me know i'm having the same problem and my laptop is lacking ...

:)

Wajahat Ali Qaim Khani, Sep 23, 2018
  2. rmanasa Win User

Lock vs Login screen screenshot

Hi Josey -

Thanks for the quick reply. While your suggestion does change the sign in process, it doesn't address the differing screenshot question. Following the steps doesn't make the login screenshot the same as the Lock screenshot. As I mentioned, I can't even find the screenshots being used for both screens.

Still looking a solution to this. Open to any other suggestions you might have to the problem. Thanks!

rmanasa, Sep 23, 2018
  3. dalchina Win User
    Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Sep 23, 2018
  4. Screenshots Problem

screenshot function is not working

Hello,

We understand the issue you are facing and will assist you.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Open File Explorer and click on This PC in the left navigation pane.
    • Navigate to the location: C:\Users\<Username>\Pictures\Screenshots.
    • Right click on the Screenshots folder and select Properties.
    • Click on the Location tab in the Properties Window.
    • Change the location to the desired location and click on Move.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Sep 23, 2018
Thema:

Screenshots Problem

1. Screenshots Problem - Similar Threads - Screenshots Problem

2. Bottom of screen is not working properly. Problem not seen at login screen or when screenshot.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bottom of screen is not working properly. Problem not seen at login screen or when screenshot.: Hello!I´ve recently experienced issues with the bottom part of my screen as seen with the attached picture. I don´t see this at the login screen and also when I try to screenshot it the image I get is OK too. Had to take a picture with my phone to show the issue. Sometimes it...
  3. Problem with screenshots folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with screenshots folder: Win 11I had moved and been using my screenshots folder on my D: drive.But decided to move it back to my C: drive and have it as a subfolder in my Pictures folder. I moved it by right click, properties , then the location tab.Problem is it now saves screenshots in my Picture...
  4. Problem with screenshots folder

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with screenshots folder: Win 11I had moved and been using my screenshots folder on my D: drive.But decided to move it back to my C: drive and have it as a subfolder in my Pictures folder. I moved it by right click, properties , then the location tab.Problem is it now saves screenshots in my Picture...
  5. i basically have problems seeing my screenshots while i screenshoted it on xbox and none of...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i basically have problems seeing my screenshots while i screenshoted it on xbox and none of...: my screenshots wont show up there. i really need them because i find two bug abusers rulebreakers and i want to report it meaning it they will get banned from the game and patching the bug. Can anyone help me i saved them on my xbox. tho...
  6. i basically have problems seeing my screenshots while i screenshoted it on xbox and none of...

i basically have problems seeing my screenshots while i screenshoted it on xbox and none of...: my screenshots wont show up there. i really need them because i find two bug abusers rulebreakers and i want to report it meaning it they will get banned from the game and patching the bug. Can anyone help me i saved them on my xbox. tho...
  7. How to solve this problem, Be descriptive and Include a screenshot.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to solve this problem, Be descriptive and Include a screenshot.: Correlation Id: c810046d6c5500020d021ec8556cd901 Timestamp: 2023-04-16T12:02:02.387Z https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-solve-this-problem-be-descriptive-and/4ce041fa-bb0d-430e-9a8d-f8cd6049270e
  8. How to solve this problem, Be descriptive and Include a screenshot.

How to solve this problem, Be descriptive and Include a screenshot.: Correlation Id: c810046d6c5500020d021ec8556cd901 Timestamp: 2023-04-16T12:02:02.387Z https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-solve-this-problem-be-descriptive-and/4ce041fa-bb0d-430e-9a8d-f8cd6049270e
  9. i have a problem with screenshoting

in Windows 10 Customization
    i have a problem with screenshoting: when i make a screenshot with windows+shift+s, it doesn't saves to pictures>ss https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-problem-with-screenshoting/dc033e57-97dc-4cce-a0e2-8ff735cf6135
  10. i have a problem with screenshoting

i have a problem with screenshoting: when i make a screenshot with windows+shift+s, it doesn't saves to pictures>ss https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-problem-with-screenshoting/dc033e57-97dc-4cce-a0e2-8ff735cf6135