Windows 10: screenshots provided by Microsoft on win 10 before entering password

Discus and support screenshots provided by Microsoft on win 10 before entering password in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I enjoy very much the screenshots from around the world provided by Microsoft on my win 10 laptop and sometimes I use it as background. I used to be... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by msnordy, Aug 18, 2021.

1. msnordy Win User

screenshots provided by Microsoft on win 10 before entering password

I enjoy very much the screenshots from around the world provided by Microsoft on my win 10 laptop and sometimes I use it as background. I used to be able to save some, but now I am not able. After the latest update it does not work. How can I save some screenshots. Searcher

:)

msnordy, Aug 18, 2021

2. Win 10 will not open after password is entered

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

In order to help you better, could you please confirm a couple of things:

• Where did you enter the password?
    • Are you getting any error message?
    • How did you download Windows 10?
    I suggest you to restart the computer and check if the issue persists.

Please let us know with more information on this issue, so that we can assist you better.

Karthicka_R, Aug 18, 2021
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Entering Password to login to computer after turning it on. Windows 10.

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

We understand how you feel about the situation. We're sorry for the trouble.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check, if it helps:

• Open settings

• Click on Users and account

• Open Sign-in options and tap the
      Change button under Password.

• Enter the current password and click Next.

• There you can remove the pin password

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, Aug 18, 2021
  4. colnago Win User

Win 10 Constantly Requesting Password After Entering Sleep Mode

Hi everyone, I was wondering if anyone has any idea on how to stop Win 10 requesting password after going into sleep mode. What I have tried netplwiz and unchecked box and also a Microsoft Rep suggested to access user accounts through cmd which I did and that helped a little to where computer needs to enter sleep mode to request password where as before when screen just shut off to save power and hitting power button before sleep activated password request happened. The device is a Surface 3 with Win 10 from 8.1 where 8.1 never had this issue. Also, I think is weird, when sign in comes up it says switch user in bottom left but computer only has one user that I can verify through control panel and cmd using net users. So issue is tablet goes into sleep mode will request password but instead of entering password you can hit power button and select restart then Win 10 signs right in, weird. Any advice will be greatly appreciated.

colnago, Aug 18, 2021
Thema:

1. screenshots provided by Microsoft on win 10 before entering password - Similar Threads - screenshots provided Microsoft

2. Enter Password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Enter Password: Hi,my laptop shows this command after a long time I never changed the password. I have tried various ways and have entered my account password but still can't. I've tried it while connecting with internet via LAN.Thankyou...
  3. Force Windows to start logging in before password is entered

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Force Windows to start logging in before password is entered: Windows will sometimes start logging me in behind the lock screen when I first boot my computer, then the computer is ready to go once I enter my password. This is really convenient, but it sometimes doesn't do this. Is there any way I can force Windows to ALWAYS do this? I...
  4. Upgrading to windows 10 again will cause me to enter a password before entering the pc ?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Upgrading to windows 10 again will cause me to enter a password before entering the pc ?: Hi , so i was having windows 10 before with a password sign up at the start but then i dis-upgrade it , and today i want to upgrade again to windows 10 for life ! , but the problem that making me worry is that if i re-upgrade to windows 10 i will end up with sign-in account...
  5. Windows 10: sign in box disappears before password can be entered.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10: sign in box disappears before password can be entered.: I have a Samsung all in one PC. I has just updated and now the password sign in box flashes on screen for an instant before disappearing. There is no time at all to enter my password. Then the ‘Please enter your sign-in information and try again’ dialogue box appears but...
  6. Initial Password, not entered, on a Medion Win 10

Initial Password, not entered, on a Medion Win 10: Hi All. An elderly friend of mine, recently bought a New, Medion computer, and while filling in the initial set up, he did not bother entering a password. Then he wanted to add his Email, an outlook .com adress. However, now he cannot add his email, because the Medion asks...
  7. Initial Password, not entered, on a Medion Win 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Initial Password, not entered, on a Medion Win 10: Hi All. An elderly friend of mine, recently bought a New, Medion computer, and while filling in the initial set up, he did not bother entering a password. Then he wanted to add his Email, an outlook .com adress. However, now he cannot add his email, because the Medion asks...
  8. password to enter

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    password to enter: Old password will not work and allow me to login at startup. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/password-to-enter/2a701d3b-e461-4447-aacd-80d95851da0a"
  9. Can't enter Microsoft Win 10 User account

Can't enter Microsoft Win 10 User account: My primary computer has long been set to avoid entering a password in starting Windows, but abruptly and unexpectedly did require the password (?). I entered what I believed was the correct PW but it was rejected. A PW hint did not seem applicable but was plausible. However,...
  10. Windows 10 weird desktop (Screenshot provided)

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 weird desktop (Screenshot provided): [img] My PC would startup fine at times, then startup with a desktop like this. The clock at the bottom right corner would go missing if this happens as well. Any help would be much appreciated. If any extra info is needed, let me know and i will post them up....