Windows 10: Screenshots saved to desktop not opening/loading

Discus and support Screenshots saved to desktop not opening/loading in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have an ongoing issue with opening/ loading screenshots & photos saved on my desktop. They open as a blank screen and seem to be loading until the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Rangi94, Jan 4, 2021.

1. Rangi94 Win User

Screenshots saved to desktop not opening/loading

I have an ongoing issue with opening/ loading screenshots & photos saved on my desktop.

They open as a blank screen and seem to be loading until the below messages pop up - please help

Screenshots saved to desktop not opening/loading a5b8dd97-4d8e-481a-9fd9-511b7da6a6e5?upload=true.png Screenshots saved to desktop not opening/loading 287a4c7e-a795-4c3c-99bd-5f7563bbfaf5?upload=true.png

:)

Rangi94, Jan 4, 2021
  2. JohnFyffe Win User

Move Favorites icon to desktop win-10

Your suggestion does not work. It did work on Windows 7.

JohnFyffe, Jan 4, 2021
  3. Move Favorites icon to desktop win-10

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows.

• How are you trying to add the favorites to desktop?
    I suggest you to try the below steps to save the favorites on desktop and check if it helps.

• Open the Internet Explorer and minimize the screen.
    • Then go to the favorites tab and then drag any favorites that you have saved to the desktop.
    • Once you get the favorites items \ folders then you can open the favorites and check if it is opening.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Jan 4, 2021
  4. Screenshots saved to desktop not opening/loading

Where are screenshots saved?

Hi Russell, I hope this message finds you well. My name is Steven and I'm an independent advisor.

If you press PrtScn on the keyboard, the screenshot is saved in the clipboard. Once you press PrtScn, then open the Pain app (or Skype, etc), then hold down the ctrl + V on your keyboard, the screenshot will be pasted there.

However if you want to take a screenshot of the whole screen, I suggest you hold down the Windows Key and Press PrtSc. In this case the screenshot will automatically be saved in the folder Pictures\Screenshots folder.

____

Steven

Steve Merik, Jan 4, 2021
Thema:

Screenshots saved to desktop not opening/loading

1. Screenshots saved to desktop not opening/loading - Similar Threads - Screenshots saved desktop

2. HELP! Screenshots are not being saved to screenshot folder?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HELP! Screenshots are not being saved to screenshot folder?: I cant seem to find my screenshots anywhere. Even after taking a screenshot [Shift + Windows + S], the screenshot folder [One Drive > Pictures > Screenshots] remains empty. i’ve made sure to tick the ‘Save Screenshots I capture to OneDrive’ from OneDrive settings and to no...
  3. Load saved desktop with programs open

in Windows 10 Customization
    Load saved desktop with programs open: Part 1: How can I boot or at least load a custom saved desktop that includes loading certain programs in certain locations on my screen?For example in an older version of windows I had a 'custom launch' so that every time I rebooted a couple of programs would load to my...
  4. screenshot not saving

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    screenshot not saving: When I touch the print screen button only it doesn't save. It only saves when I press the windows button + print screen button. How to fix that? submitted by /u/raven-perlas [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l5997u/screenshot_not_saving/
  5. All my screenshots save to the desktop

All my screenshots save to the desktop: I recently got windows 10 pro and since iv'e made the switch all of my screenshots go onto my desktop instead of into the pictures folder. Is there anyway to change the default screenshot location on windows 10 pro or am I forever stuck with this minor inconvenience?...
  6. how to make windows screenshots save to desktop???

how to make windows screenshots save to desktop???: i'll use snip and sketch or game bar and screenshots don't autosave to my desktop. how do i make them save to my desktop?? submitted by /u/earthvirgo10 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hqrwhx/how_to_make_windows_screenshots_save_to_desktop/
  7. Save a screenshot specifying the desktop area

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Save a screenshot specifying the desktop area: In Windows 10. I had used an *.exe to save a portion of the screen corresponding to a graph. I seem to remember that this *.exe was in "C: \ Windows \ System32". Unfortunately I can't remember what it was. From command shell I called this *.exe with the coordinates of the...
  8. Save a screenshot in without specify the area of desktop

Save a screenshot in without specify the area of desktop: In Windows 10. I had used an *.exe to save a portion of the screen corresponding to a graph. I seem to remember that this *.exe was in "C: \ Windows \ System32". Unfortunately I can't remember what it was. From command shell I called this *.exe with the coordinates of the...
  9. Not able to save screenshots

in Windows 10 Support
    Not able to save screenshots: Hello, For a while I have a weird issue with saving the screenshots. I get the animation (screen gets darker) but screenshots wont be saves in Pictures/Screenshots. I have checked the permissions, I also saw the fix with registry and adding the screenshotindex value and to...
  10. Where are screenshots saved?

Where are screenshots saved?: I know that I should press PrtSc to save a screenshot. But when I click on it, nothing happens. They might be saved somewhere or not.I don’t know https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-are-screenshots-saved/6ed62a9d-ffdb-4ae4-893f-3605370194b8"