Windows 10: Screenshots working but not found in Screenshots folder anymore

Discus and support Screenshots working but not found in Screenshots folder anymore in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; @DaveM121 please help me , I've done the registry thing "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\User Shell Folders"But... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by HiamLyngdoh, Jul 24, 2021.

1. Screenshots working but not found in Screenshots folder anymore

@DaveM121 please help me , I've done the registry thing "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\User Shell Folders"But nothing is working.Please help me , I have a project that I need to work on and without the screenshots not working ,it is very hard for me to work.

:)

HiamLyngdoh, Jul 24, 2021

2. screenshot function is not working

Hello,

We understand the issue you are facing and will assist you.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Open File Explorer and click on This PC in the left navigation pane.
    • Navigate to the location: C:\Users\<Username>\Pictures\Screenshots.
    • Right click on the Screenshots folder and select Properties.
    • Click on the Location tab in the Properties Window.
    • Change the location to the desired location and click on Move.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jul 24, 2021
  3. Cannot locate screenshots

I tried all the suggestions (troubleshooting the keyboard, uninstalling the keyboard driver and restarting, etc.). They didn't work.

I skipped starting in safe mode.

Then I went to the On-Screen keyboard, IT WORKED. It took a screenshot and put in on the clipboard. Also, a "Screenshots" folder was created in the Pictures folder.

The actual keyboard still will not take screenshots, so I assume it is a keyboard software or hardware problem? I don't know what to do to fix it. What would be the next step?

WilliamJSlade, Jul 24, 2021
  4. Bree Win User

Screenshots working but not found in Screenshots folder anymore

Screenshots.... not being saved in usual folder anymore?

Do you use OneDrive? There's likely to be a Screenshots folder there too. See if that's where they are ending up. Also, check the Properties of your Screenshots folder(s), it is possible to move their default location independent of the Pictures folder.

You could also try deleting your Screenshots folder. It will be recreated next time you use WnKey+PrtScn, hopefully with the default location now working.

Screenshots working but not found in Screenshots folder anymore [​IMG]

Thema:

Screenshots working but not found in Screenshots folder anymore

1. Screenshots working but not found in Screenshots folder anymore - Similar Threads - Screenshots working found

2. Deleted Screenshot folder, restored it, screenshots dont go there anymore.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Deleted Screenshot folder, restored it, screenshots dont go there anymore.: As the title said, i deleted my screenshot folder off of one drive or something. The I recovered it, and its still in the pictures files. But no new screenshots go there despite saying they do....
  3. Deleted Screenshot folder, restored it, screenshots dont go there anymore.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Deleted Screenshot folder, restored it, screenshots dont go there anymore.: As the title said, i deleted my screenshot folder off of one drive or something. The I recovered it, and its still in the pictures files. But no new screenshots go there despite saying they do....
  4. Screenshots not populated in screenshot folder

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Screenshots not populated in screenshot folder: I have taken numerous screenshots using the windows key+prnt screen shortcut. The preview box isnt showing up anymore and they shots arent in the screenshot folder BUT if I paste into a Word Doc the last screen shot pastes so clearly they are being taken. My questions are-...
  5. Screenshots folder not working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Screenshots folder not working: Hello I have an issue with the default screenshots folder.Actually I had cut the folder to another pc so that is why it is missing.But when I tried to screenshot after resetting my laptop , the picture was taken but nothing appeared in the pictures folder . The screenshots...
  6. Screenshots Not Appearing In Screenshot Folder

Screenshots Not Appearing In Screenshot Folder: So every time i take a screenshot Windows Key + Print Scr it never appears in my folder this started happening today and i dont know where my screen shots are can i have some help???...
  7. Screenshots and screenshot folder

Screenshots and screenshot folder: HI I want to take a screenshot using the windows key and print screen but it doesn't seem to be working and I can't find a screenshot folder in pictures... any advice would be appreciated?...
  8. Screenshots not in screenshot folder anymore

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screenshots not in screenshot folder anymore: I just realized how my screenshots aren't being saved in my screenshot folder anymore when I press Prt Scr. I don't have much more to say besides I just don't see the pictures in my folder anymore after I press that key. Thank you...
  9. Screenshot Not Found!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Screenshot Not Found!: Today I updated my windows 10 to its latest version i.e. 2004. And when m taking screenshots (Win+prt sc), Seeing the screen it definitely takes the screenshot but when I go to pictures/Screenshots the screenshots which I took after updating the windows r not present, I don't...
  10. SCREENSHOTS NOT FOUND!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    SCREENSHOTS NOT FOUND!: Today I updated my windows 10 to its latest version i.e. 2004. And when m taking screenshots (Win+prt sc), Seeing the screen it definitely takes the screenshot but when I go to pictures/Screenshots the screenshots which I took after updating the windows r not present, I don't...