Windows 10: screenshots

Discus and support screenshots in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; my laptop is taking random screenshots of my screen, it's happened twice now and is saving them to my onedrive. How do I disable this feature?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by leah_138, Nov 13, 2018.

1. leah_138 Win User

screenshots

my laptop is taking random screenshots of my screen, it's happened twice now and is saving them to my onedrive. How do I disable this feature?

:)

leah_138, Nov 13, 2018
  2. rmanasa Win User

Lock vs Login screen screenshot

Hi Josey -

Thanks for the quick reply. While your suggestion does change the sign in process, it doesn't address the differing screenshot question. Following the steps doesn't make the login screenshot the same as the Lock screenshot. As I mentioned, I can't even find the screenshots being used for both screens.

Still looking a solution to this. Open to any other suggestions you might have to the problem. Thanks!

rmanasa, Nov 13, 2018
  3. screenshot function is not working

Hello,

We understand the issue you are facing and will assist you.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Open File Explorer and click on This PC in the left navigation pane.
    • Navigate to the location: C:\Users\<Username>\Pictures\Screenshots.
    • Right click on the Screenshots folder and select Properties.
    • Click on the Location tab in the Properties Window.
    • Change the location to the desired location and click on Move.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Nov 13, 2018
  4. Rose Ter Win User

screenshots

Disable the Share Screenshot pop-up

Hi,

To better assist you regarding the issue on share screenshot, please clarify the following:

• Are you getting any error messages?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Can you possibly send us a screenshot?

Regards.

Rose Ter, Nov 13, 2018
Thema:

screenshots

1. screenshots - Similar Threads - screenshots

2. ScreenShot Not saving in files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ScreenShot Not saving in files: For some reason my screen shots are not saving when i use printsc key or windows key + shift + S key.Neither it shows the pop up of taking a scree shot the scree shot does apper in my clipboard but it is not saving in the screeshot folder in windows 11i have tried delete and...
  3. ScreenShot Not saving in files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ScreenShot Not saving in files: For some reason my screen shots are not saving when i use printsc key or windows key + shift + S key.Neither it shows the pop up of taking a scree shot the scree shot does apper in my clipboard but it is not saving in the screeshot folder in windows 11i have tried delete and...
  4. PLEASE look at attached screenshot...Adobe Photoshop Elements 2024 installation in Windows11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PLEASE look at attached screenshot...Adobe Photoshop Elements 2024 installation in Windows11: I am attempting to install an Adobe Photoshop Elements 2024 upgrade. I cannot maximize the window or scroll down to the "Start installation" button. Adobe has not provided any help. I don't have problems maximizing other windows....
  5. PLEASE look at attached screenshot...Adobe Photoshop Elements 2024 installation in Windows11

PLEASE look at attached screenshot...Adobe Photoshop Elements 2024 installation in Windows11: I am attempting to install an Adobe Photoshop Elements 2024 upgrade. I cannot maximize the window or scroll down to the "Start installation" button. Adobe has not provided any help. I don't have problems maximizing other windows....
  6. screenshot

in Windows 10 Customization
    screenshot: After I take a screenshot and have it saved is it possible to crop it to just have the portion I need? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screenshot/4a6135f2-9ae2-4af5-b101-89ef4aa007b9
  7. screenshot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    screenshot: How do i take a screenshot of the chrome drop down menu that opens when you click on the three dots in theupper right hand corner? i need it for Chrome Help Community.I am used to using the snipping tool but that will not work in this case as what I need a screenshot of...
  8. screenshot

screenshot: How do i take a screenshot of the chrome drop down menu that opens when you click on the three dots in theupper right hand corner? i need it for Chrome Help Community.I am used to using the snipping tool but that will not work in this case as what I need a screenshot of...
  9. Shortcuts like Win+V and Screenshots are not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Shortcuts like Win+V and Screenshots are not working: I don't know why, the Keyboard works well and i even restarted the pc but it did not make a difference. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/shortcuts-like-winv-and-screenshots-are-not/c1a4f0cf-2edc-4a36-9714-204290544e17
  10. Shortcuts like Win+V and Screenshots are not working

Shortcuts like Win+V and Screenshots are not working: I don't know why, the Keyboard works well and i even restarted the pc but it did not make a difference. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/shortcuts-like-winv-and-screenshots-are-not/c1a4f0cf-2edc-4a36-9714-204290544e17