Windows 10: Screenshots

Discus and support Screenshots in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; My computer keeps taking random screenshots. my family uses microsft family safety so maybe thats why but i dont know... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Layla.vfx, Apr 16, 2021.

1. Layla.vfx Win User

Screenshots

My computer keeps taking random screenshots. my family uses microsft family safety so maybe thats why but i dont know

:)

Layla.vfx, Apr 16, 2021
  2. rmanasa Win User

Lock vs Login screen screenshot

Hi Josey -

Thanks for the quick reply. While your suggestion does change the sign in process, it doesn't address the differing screenshot question. Following the steps doesn't make the login screenshot the same as the Lock screenshot. As I mentioned, I can't even find the screenshots being used for both screens.

Still looking a solution to this. Open to any other suggestions you might have to the problem. Thanks!

rmanasa, Apr 16, 2021
  3. screenshot function is not working

Hello,

We understand the issue you are facing and will assist you.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Open File Explorer and click on This PC in the left navigation pane.
    • Navigate to the location: C:\Users\<Username>\Pictures\Screenshots.
    • Right click on the Screenshots folder and select Properties.
    • Click on the Location tab in the Properties Window.
    • Change the location to the desired location and click on Move.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Apr 16, 2021
  4. Rose Ter Win User

Screenshots

Disable the Share Screenshot pop-up

Hi,

To better assist you regarding the issue on share screenshot, please clarify the following:

• Are you getting any error messages?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Can you possibly send us a screenshot?

Regards.

Rose Ter, Apr 16, 2021
Thema:

Screenshots

1. Screenshots - Similar Threads - Screenshots

2. onedrive screenshot not working. used prtsc to take a onedrive screenshot, but instead the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    onedrive screenshot not working. used prtsc to take a onedrive screenshot, but instead the...: when I use "prt sc" to take a screenshot of my screen, so that it is saved automatically in onedrive, the Snipping tool opens. How do I differentiate screenshot snipping tools and onedrive hotkeys?...
  3. onedrive screenshot not working. used prtsc to take a onedrive screenshot, but instead the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    onedrive screenshot not working. used prtsc to take a onedrive screenshot, but instead the...: when I use "prt sc" to take a screenshot of my screen, so that it is saved automatically in onedrive, the Snipping tool opens. How do I differentiate screenshot snipping tools and onedrive hotkeys?...
  4. Can I change the way WIndows 11 names screenshots?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I change the way WIndows 11 names screenshots?: Can I change the way WIndows 11 names screenshots? Now it names each new screenshot "Screenshot number." I would like it to use the date the screenshot was taken as the name: "yyyy-mm-dd number"....
  5. Can I change the way WIndows 11 names screenshots?

Can I change the way WIndows 11 names screenshots?: Can I change the way WIndows 11 names screenshots? Now it names each new screenshot "Screenshot number." I would like it to use the date the screenshot was taken as the name: "yyyy-mm-dd number"....
  6. screenshot tool, print screen, and win shift s doesn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    screenshot tool, print screen, and win shift s doesn't work: When I tried to take a screenshot it did not work. so then, i used print screen. still didn't work. tried snipping tool. didn't open, There was just a "working in background" with a blue loading next to my mouse. i already reset my pc. It still didn't work. I recently factory...
  7. screenshot tool, print screen, and win shift s doesn't work

screenshot tool, print screen, and win shift s doesn't work: When I tried to take a screenshot it did not work. so then, i used print screen. still didn't work. tried snipping tool. didn't open, There was just a "working in background" with a blue loading next to my mouse. i already reset my pc. It still didn't work. I recently factory...
  8. Cannot search with Windows, Emoji button not working, cant screenshot etc.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot search with Windows, Emoji button not working, cant screenshot etc.: I can't post a screenshot but when i try to type something in search bar it doesn't work just when i press "S" it squares the Steam Application and when i try to use CTRL + . it doesn't open the emoji bar and when i try CTRL + SHIFT/WIN + S it doesn't work for screenshot....
  9. Cannot search with Windows, Emoji button not working, cant screenshot etc.

Cannot search with Windows, Emoji button not working, cant screenshot etc.: I can't post a screenshot but when i try to type something in search bar it doesn't work just when i press "S" it squares the Steam Application and when i try to use CTRL + . it doesn't open the emoji bar and when i try CTRL + SHIFT/WIN + S it doesn't work for screenshot....
  10. How To Set .JPG as a default when saving screenshot taken via snipping tool

How To Set .JPG as a default when saving screenshot taken via snipping tool: How To Set .JPG as a default when saving screenshot taken via snipping tool, I want JPG instead of .PNG https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-set-jpg-as-a-default-when-saving-screenshot/5ed679e1-6459-4e2e-bf38-c5dcc0d24d6e