Windows 10: Screenshots

Discus and support Screenshots in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I don't have a screenshot folder in my Pictures folder and I would like to add one so that the WindowsLogo+PrntScrn saves them automatically.How do I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by EleniZX, Jul 22, 2021 at 3:22 AM.

1. EleniZX Win User

Screenshots

I don't have a screenshot folder in my Pictures folder and I would like to add one so that the WindowsLogo+PrntScrn saves them automatically.How do I do that?Kind regards,

:)

2. rmanasa Win User

Lock vs Login screen screenshot

Hi Josey -

Thanks for the quick reply. While your suggestion does change the sign in process, it doesn't address the differing screenshot question. Following the steps doesn't make the login screenshot the same as the Lock screenshot. As I mentioned, I can't even find the screenshots being used for both screens.

Still looking a solution to this. Open to any other suggestions you might have to the problem. Thanks!

3. screenshot function is not working

Hello,

We understand the issue you are facing and will assist you.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Open File Explorer and click on This PC in the left navigation pane.
    • Navigate to the location: C:\Users\<Username>\Pictures\Screenshots.
    • Right click on the Screenshots folder and select Properties.
    • Click on the Location tab in the Properties Window.
    • Change the location to the desired location and click on Move.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jul 22, 2021 at 3:26 AM
  4. Rose Ter Win User

Screenshots

Disable the Share Screenshot pop-up

Hi,

To better assist you regarding the issue on share screenshot, please clarify the following:

• Are you getting any error messages?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Can you possibly send us a screenshot?

Regards.

Thema:

Screenshots

1. Screenshots - Similar Threads - Screenshots

2. Screenshots folder not working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Screenshots folder not working: Hello I have an issue with the default screenshots folder.Actually I had cut the folder to another pc so that is why it is missing.But when I tried to screenshot after resetting my laptop , the picture was taken but nothing appeared in the pictures folder . The screenshots...
  3. FIND SCREENSHOTS DRIVE LETTERS

FIND SCREENSHOTS DRIVE LETTERS: Windows C:USB G:USB F:MICRO CARD E:You may find that your screenshots are supposedly saved to you MICRO CARDH:, letter H instead of letter E, so when you screenshot, your screenshots will not be saved because drive letter H does not exist.Steps on changing the folder in which...
  4. PC is taking screenshots automatically and saving it on the clipboard.

in Windows 10 Customization
    PC is taking screenshots automatically and saving it on the clipboard.: I have been facing this issue since last 5 hours and it's really bothering me. My pc automatically taking screenshots and copying it into the clip board and it happens in a very small interval It takes so many screenshots in just few seconds. The screenshots are taken so...
  5. Screenshots from WoW not saved?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screenshots from WoW not saved?: I downloaded World of Warcraft on my new computer but I saved to the D: drive hard drive instead of the C: drive and now I can not find the screenshots that I have taken in the game. Any idea where I could find them? I have tried most things like following the path of...
  6. Location of screenshots folder

Location of screenshots folder: I moved my screenshots shortcut from Directly Local Drive without Create a specific folder for it. Now when I use shortcut Win+PrtSysRq to click to save screenshots it get directly save into drive and get mixed with other files. Now I want change the location of screenshot...
  7. This search with a screenshot thing is so cool! Better than googles what's on my screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    This search with a screenshot thing is so cool! Better than googles what's on my screen: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/l0kesh_a [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/oapcnp/this_search_with_a_screenshot_thing_is_so_cool/
  8. Screenshot Quality

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Screenshot Quality: I have a Legion 5 Pro. Do you have any idea why the image produced using snipping tool or using Windows key + Shift + S is distorted? The screenshot seems filtered white and blurry. How do I fix this?...
  9. Couldn't see "Search with a screenshot" icon

in Cortana
    Couldn't see "Search with a screenshot" icon: I found that i didn' t see the "search with screenshot" icon in search box anymore.How can i get this features back or Windows had cancelled it on Win 10 ver 21H1 update 24/06/2021.Thank youuu...
  10. Windows 11 AutoPilot ESP Screenshot

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 11 AutoPilot ESP Screenshot: [ATTACH] I'm liking the sleekness of the updated ESP screen https://preview.redd.it/t75ex0rgip571.png?width=602&format=png&auto=webp&s=96f28a021f531f8b5128ec9b1d64b3def1ef408c submitted by /u/digitalinsomniac87 [link] [comments]...