Windows 10: Screenshotting streaming services?

Discus and support Screenshotting streaming services? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hey, so I need to take a screenshot of a movie for a school project, but it turns out Basically every streaming service blocks this somehow and turns... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ficocello, Jan 1, 2021.

1. Screenshotting streaming services?

Hey, so I need to take a screenshot of a movie for a school project, but it turns out Basically every streaming service blocks this somehow and turns the entire screen black. I've tried using snipping tool and the normal prtsc button. Is there any way to bypass this? I know I could just use a free streaming site since they don't do that but they're generally lower quality and I'd prefer a solution that allows me to get a high-res shot. Specifically on Amazon Prime Video.

submitted by /u/ficocello
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/ficocello, Jan 1, 2021

2. Streaming services

I did do a streaming services comparison on my blog a few months back: Streaming Movie Services Review 2013-2014

My two fav services are Netflix and MGO.

remixedcat, Jan 1, 2021
  3. Windows 10 Media Server/Streaming doesn't work.

Hi Steven,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest to turn on the IIS feature from Program and features.

Follow the steps below:

• Go to Control Panel
    • Program and Features
    • Turn windows features On or Off
    • Find Internet information services and click on it. Let the services start.
    Now check if you are able to stream.

Get back to us with the updated status and we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

SujataMoktan, Jan 1, 2021
  4. Aaron_Sum Win User

Screenshotting streaming services?

Adobe flash will not play Xfinity stream on Win10pro

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are facing an issue with Xfinity stream due to Adobe Flash player. We will look into this for you. However, in order to get clarity and to assist you with appropriate steps, please reply with the answers to
    the questions below.

1. Which browser are you facing this issue with, apart from Firefox?
    2. Have you checked if the Flash player is enabled on your browser?
    3. Was there any major change or an update on your system, prior to which you weren’t facing this issue?

Meanwhile, I would suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it is helpful to you.

Steps to unblock Adobe Flash Player:

1. Login to Xfinity streaming on your browser.
    2. If there is a lock sign on the left or right end of the URL/address bar, click on it.
    3. Scroll down to find Adobe Flash Player and click on Unblock.
    4. You should be able to stream once the Flash Player is Unblocked.

I would also suggest you to refer the article on
    Flash Player Help
    by Adobe and check if it is helpful to you.

Kindly follow the suggestions and get back to us with the results.

We await your response.

Aaron Summith

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aaron_Sum, Jan 1, 2021
Thema:

Screenshotting streaming services?

1. Screenshotting streaming services? - Similar Threads - Screenshotting streaming services

2. IKEv2 drops vpn video streaming service.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    IKEv2 drops vpn video streaming service.: I am using a VPN to access a video streaming service. I use the IKEv2 protocol. Issue is that the connection drops after about 20 minutes or thereabouts. Windows shows that it is still connected so does the VPN . Please let me have a solution to this. Thank you in advance....
  3. Poor audio quality on streaming services

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Poor audio quality on streaming services: Audio is extremely low when watching streaming services. Audio is fine through other apps or from websites eg YouTube.Have tried everything:Checked audio settings - everything on 100%Run troubleshooter - nill issues foundUninstalled/ Updated driversUpdated BIOSTurned off...
  4. Poor audio quality on streaming services

Poor audio quality on streaming services: Audio is extremely low when watching streaming services. Audio is fine through other apps or from websites eg YouTube.Have tried everything:Checked audio settings - everything on 100%Run troubleshooter - nill issues foundUninstalled/ Updated driversUpdated BIOSTurned off...
  5. No streaming service video works

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No streaming service video works: I have been trying to watch HBO max Amazon prime and Hulu on my laptop most of today. The show will load and play all sound crystal clear but there will be no video. I have updated to the latest version of windows 11 and made sure no one else was using my accounts....
  6. No streaming service video works

No streaming service video works: I have been trying to watch HBO max Amazon prime and Hulu on my laptop most of today. The show will load and play all sound crystal clear but there will be no video. I have updated to the latest version of windows 11 and made sure no one else was using my accounts....
  7. Why doesn't Windows make a streaming service?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Why doesn't Windows make a streaming service?: I really think that Windows should have its own streaming service, like Apple TV+, Prime Video, or Disney Plus. It could be called Windows+, or Windows Media, or Windows Video, or maybe Windows Streaming. Microsoft could make its own shows, and then people would buy Windows,...
  8. What is Microsoft Streaming Service Proxy?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    What is Microsoft Streaming Service Proxy?: Yesterday I noted a message in the notification area that I should restart my laptop to install Microsoft Streaming Service Proxy. Could you please explain what this thing is and why I have to install it?...
  9. Microsoft Streaming Service Proxy

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Streaming Service Proxy: I got a message in the notification area of my laptop to restart my laptop to install Microsoft Streaming Service Proxy . What is this for and why did I suddenly get it? It wasn't listed with other updates on the update page. Hope I didn't ruin my computer by installing this....
  10. Staying connected to Streaming service provided by Directvnow

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Staying connected to Streaming service provided by Directvnow: How can i stay connected more than 3 to 5 minutes on my PC with service from Directvnow streaming service? It's connected to the network internet. where do i go from their....