Windows 10: screentime limit on admin profile

Discus and support screentime limit on admin profile in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hey guys! My dad got a new pc for me, and he made a time limit for my pc from 8 am to 10.30 pm. Now that removes the admin rights for my pc, and it's... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/RIFLAMlOLL, Apr 15, 2021.

1. screentime limit on admin profile

Hey guys!

My dad got a new pc for me, and he made a time limit for my pc from 8 am to 10.30 pm. Now that removes the admin rights for my pc, and it's sometimes annoying i have to wait till he's home when im doing updates for my games or just downloading things. Is there a way, he can make a time limit for my pc, without disabling admin rights, or is there a way to disable the uac pop-up for downloads speficically ?

thank you very much in advance, im happy to hear your answers!

submitted by /u/RIFLAMlOLL
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/RIFLAMlOLL, Apr 15, 2021
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Apr 15, 2021
  3. CCC Profiles that disappear

id suggest a spyware check

eidairaman1, Apr 15, 2021
  4. Namslas90 Win User

screentime limit on admin profile

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Apr 15, 2021
Thema:

screentime limit on admin profile

1. screentime limit on admin profile - Similar Threads - screentime limit admin

2. Copy Admin Profile

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Copy Admin Profile: Hi. i'm making an image and i need to copy the admin profile with all the settings And more importantly all the desktop icons to the default user so every new user that logs in he will have all the settings and applications , how i do that ?...
  3. Copy Admin Profile

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Copy Admin Profile: Hi. i'm making an image and i need to copy the admin profile with all the settings And more importantly all the desktop icons to the default user so every new user that logs in he will have all the settings and applications , how i do that ?...
  4. Copy Admin Profile

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Screentime on Admin account

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Screentime on Admin account: Hey guys! My dad got a new pc for me, and he made a time limit for my pc from 8 am to 10.30 pm. Now that removes the admin rights for my pc, and it's sometimes annoying i have to wait till he's home when im doing updates for my games or just downloading things. Is there a...
  6. Screentimer

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Screentimer: I'm trying to figure out how to remove the screentimer that my dad has put on my child account. As I am turning 18 next year, I find this extremely unfair that he isn't treating me like an adult, and I wish to know how I can remove it myself. Please help. Thank you....
  7. Clone Admin profile to standard profile???

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Clone Admin profile to standard profile???: I have been using my admin profile daily. I want to make a standard user account for myself (for online safety issues). I now have two accounts - both are currently admin user accounts I logged into the newer admin one and EVERYTHING was so different. I want to clone my...
  8. about admin profile

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    about admin profile: when i run any thing as admin it asks me a password and when i enters it can't run as admin pleas help me Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Windows update, recovery, & backup...
  9. about admin profile

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    about admin profile: when i run any thing as admin it asks me a password and when i enters it can't run as admin pleas help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/about-admin-profile/94d48730-e289-4ed8-838f-b9c5ea54998c
  10. admin account profile

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    admin account profile: i have gotten my user account set up just the way i want, and now i would like to have an admin account available on my login screen (in addition to my user account) that has same basic settings (all the stuff the way i want it) as my user account. i have found that if i...