Windows 10: SCRETCHING SOUNDS AND NO VIDEO

Discus and support SCRETCHING SOUNDS AND NO VIDEO in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; a few days, playing witcher 3, I had the following problem: I had a sound as if a CD was scratched, and then my monitor hung up. but I kept hearing the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by IcaroKalott, Jul 6, 2019.

1. SCRETCHING SOUNDS AND NO VIDEO

a few days, playing witcher 3, I had the following problem: I had a sound as if a CD was scratched, and then my monitor hung up. but I kept hearing the sound of the game, and the mouse continued with the led leds, and the keyboard as well.

I rebooted the computer, and it came back up
    I analyzed the temperature of the computer components and they were all ok

Do anyone knows, whats is happening to me?

:)

IcaroKalott, Jul 6, 2019
  2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue SCRETCHING SOUNDS AND NO VIDEO :p

cadaveca, Jul 6, 2019
  3. Marby Rey Win User
    Trouble with Sound on videos stopping?

Hi,

There are several factors that may cause this issue. To narrow down the concern, we’d like to ask a few questions.

• When did you start experiencing the issue?
    • Have you made any changes prior to this concern?
    • Are you getting an error message when the video stop playing?
    • Have you tried to clear cached and delete cookies?

For now, we suggest that you follow the troubleshooting steps provided in this article:
    Fix sound problems.

Marby Rey, Jul 6, 2019
  4. Rose Cal Win User

SCRETCHING SOUNDS AND NO VIDEO

Streaming video, sound adjust automatically

Hi Dannowa12,

Corrupted or outdated drivers may be the possible reason why the sound adjusted automatically. To efficiently assist you, kindly answer the following questions below:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • Which build and version of Windows 10 are you using?
    • Does this happen only when streaming videos?

In the meantime, I suggest you follow these methods to troubleshoot your laptop:

Method 1: Run Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter

Follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X and select Control Panel.
    • Change View by from Category to Small Icons/Large Icons.
    • Click on Troubleshooting.
    • Select Hardware and Devices and follow the on-screen instructions.

Method 2: I suggest that you follow the steps in this
    article
    on how to troubleshoot sound problems.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Jul 6, 2019
Thema:

SCRETCHING SOUNDS AND NO VIDEO

1. SCRETCHING SOUNDS AND NO VIDEO - Similar Threads - SCRETCHING SOUNDS VIDEO

2. No sound on video

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No sound on video: I'm using a Dell Inspiron laptop running Windows 10. I use it to record instructional videos for YouTube, so I record my PowerPoint from the laptop screen. The microphone jack quit working so I bought a new USB microphone. It works well on audio software like Audacity....
  3. No sound on video

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    No sound on video: I'm using a Dell Inspiron laptop running Windows 10. I use it to record instructional videos for YouTube, so I record my PowerPoint from the laptop screen. The microphone jack quit working so I bought a new USB microphone. It works well on audio software like Audacity....
  4. help! scretched resolution???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    help! scretched resolution???: im trying to get a stretched resolution on my laptop windows 10 but it doesnt stretch instead its a square shape screen with black bars at the sides https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-scretched-resolution/476f0f9a-ccee-457f-a0e9-0af69bedaf96
  5. help! scretched resolution???

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    help! scretched resolution???: im trying to get a stretched resolution on my laptop windows 10 but it doesnt stretch instead its a square shape screen with black bars at the sides https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-scretched-resolution/476f0f9a-ccee-457f-a0e9-0af69bedaf96
  6. help! scretched resolution???

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Video sound

in Windows 10 Customization
    Video sound: I do not get any sound when making a video. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-sound/5cbe9432-cc01-4895-ab06-0cbc8a67e910
  8. Videos with no sound

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Videos with no sound: Hi, I try to make video with my Camera, but it registers without sound. My devices work properly with other apps. I tryied to Troubleshoot the issue, but no result, Microphone and Speakers are ok. Could you help me please?...
  9. No sound on videos

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    No sound on videos: I have an HP 23-q227c. Somehow it went into mute mode when viewing videos. Audio settings on the file and computer indicate 50% power. I can't find anything in my audio settings to explains this. Help?...
  10. Sound & Video

in Windows 10 Support
    Sound & Video: I have no sound and can't play utube videos . Apart from that everything else seems to be working ok .*Sad*Sad*Sad Build 9860 2652