Windows 10: Screwed up

Discus and support Screwed up in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I've had this computer for 2-3 years and Within the 1st year my computer has gotten corrupt. Whenever I try to look up on how to fix corrupt files or... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by matas solys, Aug 17, 2022.

1. Screwed up

I've had this computer for 2-3 years and Within the 1st year my computer has gotten corrupt. Whenever I try to look up on how to fix corrupt files or just a corrupt pc It dosen't work as it says I'm not a administrator. So please help me I have my entire computer corrupted and without any administrator permisions just a guest help.

:)

matas solys, Aug 17, 2022
Thema:

Screwed up

1. Screwed up - Similar Threads - Screwed

2. Is there any option to create a screw thread in the 3d builder?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there any option to create a screw thread in the 3d builder?: Have seen in a German tutorial that it's possible to create a screw thread with the 3d Builder.But the menu they are showing is not available in my version.Am I doing something wrong?Thanks in advance for any comments....
  3. Is there any option to create a screw thread in the 3d builder?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there any option to create a screw thread in the 3d builder?: Have seen in a German tutorial that it's possible to create a screw thread with the 3d Builder.But the menu they are showing is not available in my version.Am I doing something wrong?Thanks in advance for any comments....
  4. Installed new BIOS and reset whole TPM. now I’m screwed and can’t log into windows at all

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installed new BIOS and reset whole TPM. now I’m screwed and can’t log into windows at all: Installed new bios and reset the whole TPM module. Now every time i try to log in it says your pin is no longer available due to changes in security settings click here. When i click it does nothing. This is the only account. No start menu. I’m locked out so none of that....
  5. Installed new BIOS and reset whole TPM. now I’m screwed and can’t log into windows at all

Installed new BIOS and reset whole TPM. now I’m screwed and can’t log into windows at all: Installed new bios and reset the whole TPM module. Now every time i try to log in it says your pin is no longer available due to changes in security settings click here. When i click it does nothing. This is the only account. No start menu. I’m locked out so none of that....
  6. Permissions/ACL screwed up on fresh Windows 11 install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Permissions/ACL screwed up on fresh Windows 11 install: I recently did a full reinstall of Windows 11 from a USB stick. It saved my old stuff in C:\Windows.old.Since then, it seems a lot of my permissions are screwed up. I am unable to browse to C:\ in explorer at all. Task Manager brings up a UAC prompt before I can run it. I...
  7. Permissions/ACL screwed up on fresh Windows 11 install

Permissions/ACL screwed up on fresh Windows 11 install: I recently did a full reinstall of Windows 11 from a USB stick. It saved my old stuff in C:\Windows.old.Since then, it seems a lot of my permissions are screwed up. I am unable to browse to C:\ in explorer at all. Task Manager brings up a UAC prompt before I can run it. I...
  8. Not all updates showing in systeminfo.exe, am I screwed?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Not all updates showing in systeminfo.exe, am I screwed?: I have frequently updated my laptop in the past few months and am surprised to see only 7 appear. Is there something I am not understanding here? Are preview/windows defender updates counted in here or not? just culminative/security?I will admit I randomly got a feature...
  9. Not all updates showing in systeminfo.exe, am I screwed?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not all updates showing in systeminfo.exe, am I screwed?: I have frequently updated my laptop in the past few months and am surprised to see only 7 appear. Is there something I am not understanding here? Are preview/windows defender updates counted in here or not? just culminative/security?I will admit I randomly got a feature...
  10. Not all updates showing in systeminfo.exe, am I screwed?