Windows 10: Screwzif - I have just found a new email folder with this name. Windows10

Discus and support Screwzif - I have just found a new email folder with this name. Windows10 in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I've just found the mail folder below, named "screwzif" in my outlook.com: I didn't create it - can I find out when it was created please and by... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Taffy087, Jan 26, 2020.

1. Taffy087 Win User

Screwzif - I have just found a new email folder with this name. Windows10

I've just found the mail folder below, named "screwzif" in my outlook.com:

I didn't create it - can I find out when it was created please and by whom? I've scanned and can't find any virus issues but I still concerned.

I've put this in V&M - if it should be in eg Outlook would a Moderator please move it? TIA

Screwzif - I have just found a new email folder with this name. Windows10 f4ff3fb3-adb5-4e94-b05c-0df7fe497d0a?upload=true.png

:)

Taffy087, Jan 26, 2020

2. Moved a folder from another drive and rename and it still shows as the old folder name in certain places

Hi Nick,

I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check the behavior.

• Create a new folder name it as 'My Videos'.
    • Now copy/cut and paste the contents which are in the folder "Videos", and delete the folder "Videos".
    • Now check the behavior.
    Please keep us updated with the status of the folder, to assist you further.

Regards,

Syed Abdul Jabbar, Jan 26, 2020
  3. WalkerB Win User
    Naming New Folders

Hi there,

recently each time when I create a "New Folder" I need to enter the folder name in at least twice!! Really strange as I generate a new folder in my drive folder by using the icon "New Folder) and the field is blank (bar new folder) and then as soon as I
    try to type in anything it changes name to "New Folder"

Any suggestion why this may be please as frustrating as if I am not looking all I hear a re all the dings going off !!

cheers,

Barry

WalkerB, Jan 26, 2020
  4. topgundcp Win User

Unable to delete a folder - Invalid folder name

Suggestion:
    1. Run chkdsk x: /r to make sure that there's no HD corruption.
      x: is the drive containing the folder you want to delete.
    2. Try to delete the folder again. If still does not work, go to step 3.
    3. Download: Download - Linux Mint and create a bootable USB using: Rufus - Create bootable USB
    4. Boot up with Linux Mint and try to delete the folder again.
      NOTE: Unlike WinPE. Linux does not have any Windows permission imposed to it so it is easier to delete.

topgundcp, Jan 26, 2020
Thema:

1. Screwzif - I have just found a new email folder with this name. Windows10 - Similar Threads - Screwzif found email

2. i have just created a new folder how do i add multifles to that folder. i have windows 8.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i have just created a new folder how do i add multifles to that folder. i have windows 8.: I HAVE JUST CREATED A NEW FOLDER FOR MUSIC. HOW DO I ADD MULTIPLE FILES TO THAT FOLDER? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-just-created-a-new-folder-how-do-i-add/97252610-34e7-45df-a3ec-d8a0571eb52f
  3. i have just created a new folder how do i add multifles to that folder. i have windows 8.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i have just created a new folder how do i add multifles to that folder. i have windows 8.: I HAVE JUST CREATED A NEW FOLDER FOR MUSIC. HOW DO I ADD MULTIPLE FILES TO THAT FOLDER? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-just-created-a-new-folder-how-do-i-add/97252610-34e7-45df-a3ec-d8a0571eb52f
  4. I have windows live mail and cannot send out a new email. Receiving emails just fine just...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have windows live mail and cannot send out a new email. Receiving emails just fine just...: When I try to send a new email I get the following message: A problem occurred while trying to open this message. I am receiving email just fine but cannot send an email....
  5. I have windows live mail and cannot send out a new email. Receiving emails just fine just...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have windows live mail and cannot send out a new email. Receiving emails just fine just...: When I try to send a new email I get the following message: A problem occurred while trying to open this message. I am receiving email just fine but cannot send an email....
  6. New folder in windows10 photo

in Windows 10 Support
    New folder in windows10 photo: Not a big problem but is irritating. Not sure which update added it. In the photo app When I open it and then open folders I now have recent folder (says new in collection)with all the pis listed in folder, an cannot remove it. Windos10 20HD Build 19042.789 173558
  7. Folders have two names

in Windows 10 Support
    Folders have two names: My efforts to permanently remove 3D Objects folder were unsuccessful. Microsoft always came up with a way to put it back. So I thought I would make it into something useful and re-named it to Books then moved all my "Books" into that folder. Microsoft found a way to change...
  8. I was just browsing my folders and I found these weridly named files in the Windows folder....

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I was just browsing my folders and I found these weridly named files in the Windows folder....: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Johnish3re [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gqhhlq/i_was_just_browsing_my_folders_and_i_found_these/
  9. Have a folder named "...", can't delete it and when I try to view it's contents, it's just...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Have a folder named "...", can't delete it and when I try to view it's contents, it's just...: This isn't a folder that Explorer will let you create, but apparently if you use a program to create it nothing stops you. This is the folder in question:[ATTACH] Here's one level deep, it's just the containing folder: [ATTACH] Here's a bunch of levels deep, it's the same...
  10. Can I create a new name folder?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can I create a new name folder?: Since my name folder got overwritten by documents folder is there away to make a new name (Lewis) folder in C:/Users??? My documents folder basically merged with my Lewis folder and put my saves in there aswell. When I try and make a new folder it just disappears even when...