Windows 10: <script>alert1;</script>

Discus and support in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; [IMG] <script>alert1;</script> <script>alert1;</script>... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Imaha, Dec 31, 2020.

1. Imaha Win User

<script>alert1;</script> [​IMG]

<script>alert1;</script>

<script>alert1;</script>

:)

Imaha, Dec 31, 2020

2. auto trivia restart script?

I know everyone is so busy here so I'm suggesting an auto restart script so trivia is a benefit instead of a burden. Can anyone make this script?

vectoravtech, Dec 31, 2020
  3. ability to script GPU-Z

Is there a way to script GPU-Z I would like to be able to run GPU-Z from some scripting language and have the GPU info saved to a file in some format (XML, YAML etc).

Any pointers/suggestion on how to get this information would be much appreciated

mwoodpatrick, Dec 31, 2020
  4. Windows Script Host

Hi Tiara,

The message "Windows Script Host access is disabled on this machine. Contact your administrator for details" is usually occurring if a program that does not require the feature of Windows Script Host is running on a Windows PC. For us to provide an accurate
    solution, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• Which build, version and edition of Windows is installed on your computer?
    • Does the message appear when you are launching a specific application?
    • What changes were made to the device before this issue happened?

For initial troubleshooting, we suggest following the steps provided by
    Ramesh Srinivasan
    in this thread.

We are looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, Dec 31, 2020
Thema:

1. - Similar Threads - <script>alert1 script>

2. Preview Voice for Microsoft Helena not working after installing via PowerShell Script

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Preview Voice for Microsoft Helena not working after installing via PowerShell Script: Hi,I am working with a machine that has Windows 10 Enterprise 2016 LTSB with OS Version 1607. I had to install the Spanish Language Pack and the Microsoft Helena Text to Speech voice via offline Meaning that I had no access to internet. I was able to install the Spanish...
  3. Preview Voice for Microsoft Helena not working after installing via PowerShell Script

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Preview Voice for Microsoft Helena not working after installing via PowerShell Script: Hi,I am working with a machine that has Windows 10 Enterprise 2016 LTSB with OS Version 1607. I had to install the Spanish Language Pack and the Microsoft Helena Text to Speech voice via offline Meaning that I had no access to internet. I was able to install the Spanish...
  4. how to execute a custom script based on a specific windows notification or edge...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to execute a custom script based on a specific windows notification or edge...: I am looking for a way to run a custom script which is located on my local drive when I receive a specific notification based on notification title? or from an edge notification from a specific url?I am using omnichannel on the CRM dynamics platform to receive phone calls in...
  5. how to execute a custom script based on a specific windows notification or edge...

how to execute a custom script based on a specific windows notification or edge...: I am looking for a way to run a custom script which is located on my local drive when I receive a specific notification based on notification title? or from an edge notification from a specific url?I am using omnichannel on the CRM dynamics platform to receive phone calls in...
  6. how to execute a custom script based on a specific windows notification or edge...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. How to solve this Windows Script Host Error. It keeps popping up. The error says- cannot...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to solve this Windows Script Host Error. It keeps popping up. The error says- cannot...: The error says- cannot find script file "C:\Users\Public\BrowserApp\BrowserApp.vbs"How do I get rid of this error. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-solve-this-windows-script-host-error-it/8ae80aa5-f7d9-44da-b69f-650a19ff1063
  8. How to solve this Windows Script Host Error. It keeps popping up. The error says- cannot...

How to solve this Windows Script Host Error. It keeps popping up. The error says- cannot...: The error says- cannot find script file "C:\Users\Public\BrowserApp\BrowserApp.vbs"How do I get rid of this error. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-solve-this-windows-script-host-error-it/8ae80aa5-f7d9-44da-b69f-650a19ff1063
  9. How to solve this Windows Script Host Error. It keeps popping up. The error says- cannot...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  10. Why do I get "access denied" when I try to run commands from file through a batch script?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why do I get "access denied" when I try to run commands from file through a batch script?: I am trying to write a script that should run some commands from a file specifically commands for pg_dump and pg_restore, or backup and restore of Postgres database, but I am receiving an "access denied" output.The script looks like this:@echo offrem enters postgres directory...