Windows 10: Script Error: An error has occured in the script on this page

Discus and support Script Error: An error has occured in the script on this page in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Good Day to all I want to address that I have been greeted with my laptop with this Error Script Error An Error has occurred in the script on this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by deo.deo.1171, Jul 18, 2020.

1. Script Error: An error has occured in the script on this page

Good Day to all

I want to address that I have been greeted with my laptop with this Error

Script Error

An Error has occurred in the script on this page.

Line: 6

Char:2

Error: Unable to get properly 'modelNum' of undefined or null reference

Code: 0

URL: file:///C:/Program%20Files%20x86/Acer/Acer%20Portal/html/portal/js/eventCompare.js

Do you want to continue running scripts on this page?

Yes No

Before this happened I just removed and reconnected the Wifi module. So did the Ribbon cable that I forgot to plug in when I disassembled my laptop. Once I booted it, it showed that error. After a couple of restarts, It managed to go away. But what seemed to be the Error??

:)

deo.deo.1171, Jul 18, 2020

2. An error has occurred with the script on this page problem

HI

I have IE11 and I keep getting the error box An error has occurred with the script on this page"
    "Do you want to continue...."

How do I fix this?

Thanks

Daniel

daniellouwrens, Jul 18, 2020
  3. PurePlay "poker game" popup (script error)"An error has occurred in the script on this page".

Original Title: PurePlay "poker game" popup (script error)

PurePlay (poker game). I keep trying to stop this popup but it won't go away. It reads:

PurePlay

An error has occurred in the script on this page

Line: 0

Char: 0

Error: Script error

Code: 0

URL:

Do you want to continue inscripts on this page?

YES NO

Any ideas?

[Moved from Virus and Malware]

RockyCapuano, Jul 18, 2020
  4. Script Error: An error has occured in the script on this page

An error has occurred in a script on this page

1. There is probably no reason to post a screenshot, but you don't paste an image, you insert it.

How
    to include a screenshot in your post

2. These webpage script errors are usually harmless. Instead of trying to fix the problem, disable the warnings.

From IE> Tools> Internet Options> Advanced...

Check "Disable script debugging (Internet Explorer)"

and "Disable script debugging (Other)"

and uncheck "Display a notification about every script error."

There are other troubleshooting steps in this article:

How to troubleshoot script errors in Internet Explorer on Windows-based computers:

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/308260

Don

Don Varnau, Jul 18, 2020
Thema:

Script Error: An error has occured in the script on this page

1. Script Error: An error has occured in the script on this page - Similar Threads - Script Error error

2. An error has occurred in the script on this page failed to load external resource.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    An error has occurred in the script on this page failed to load external resource.: An error has occurred in the script on this page failed to load external resource. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/an-error-has-occurred-in-the-script-on-this-page/20334e13-bf08-4597-ae02-a09d777e25fe
  3. An error has occurred in the script on this page failed to load external resource.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    An error has occurred in the script on this page failed to load external resource.: An error has occurred in the script on this page failed to load external resource. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/an-error-has-occurred-in-the-script-on-this-page/20334e13-bf08-4597-ae02-a09d777e25fe
  4. An error has occurred in the script on this page failed to load external resource.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. A Java Script error has occured in the Main process

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A Java Script error has occured in the Main process: Hallo!Wir haben uns das Microsoft Surface Go 3 mit Windows 11 gekauft. Das Teams war sofort eingerichtet und hat super funktioniert. Nach dem Einspielen neuer Windows Updates lässt sich Teams nicht mehr öffnen und wir erhalten folgende Fehlermeldung. Auch ein Löschen und eine...
  6. A Java Script error has occured in the Main process

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    A Java Script error has occured in the Main process: Hallo!Wir haben uns das Microsoft Surface Go 3 mit Windows 11 gekauft. Das Teams war sofort eingerichtet und hat super funktioniert. Nach dem Einspielen neuer Windows Updates lässt sich Teams nicht mehr öffnen und wir erhalten folgende Fehlermeldung. Auch ein Löschen und eine...
  7. A Java Script error occured in the main process

in Windows 10 Customization
    A Java Script error occured in the main process: I get an error message when I open the computer. A Java Script error occured in the main process. F-Secure asks you to allow Chrome browser add-on? I have a Chrome browser as the main browser. And the operating system is Windows 10. I'm asking for help step-by-step? Thanks...
  8. Script Error.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Script Error.: I shut down my PC last night, then today when I turned it on, before anything else opened, a message popped up saying Script Error. There was an option to continue running scripts and I just pressed “Yes”. I was wondering what this is?...
  9. An Error occured in the script on this page

in Browsers and Email
    An Error occured in the script on this page: [img] today I keep getting this no matter where I go, why? 130902
  10. An error has occurred with the script on this page problem

in Browsers and Email
    An error has occurred with the script on this page problem: HI I have IE11 and I keep getting the error box An error has occurred with the script on this page" "Do you want to continue...." How do I fix this? Thanks Daniel 76447