Windows 10: script error during login to account - Windows 10 Pro

Discus and support script error during login to account - Windows 10 Pro in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I get two windows a second one opens when I close the first window displaying Script error... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by rainbowVB, May 12, 2020.

1. rainbowVB Win User

script error during login to account - Windows 10 Pro

rainbowVB, May 12, 2020
  2. Zakin Win User

Strange Windows 10 User Account issue.

Unfortunately I had done those steps numerous reboots, it just, reappears for no good reason. The base account isn't even a Microsoft account, it's a local account.

I haven't quite tried the built in administrator account on W10, but so far in my experience on my own computer, the built in account seemed to have absolutely no more control than I did on my own.

It's just strange, I go in, it warns me twice about deleting the account, then it's gone. Reboot, and it's back?

EDIT: Just to specify, both command line and Netplwiz both say only HIS account exists on the computer, it doesn't list this rogue account. This is what I meant in my first post about the fact that even Windows doesn't seem to believe it exists, HALF the time. *Frown script error during login to account - Windows 10 Pro :(

Zakin, May 12, 2020
  3. mbmeadows Win User
    Constant script errors and slow loading pages in 10 internet explorer 11

I have done the steps listed above. They have not helped and I am still getting constant script errors, along with slow loading pages. Are there any other suggestions?

mbmeadows, May 12, 2020
  4. script error during login to account - Windows 10 Pro

Can't login to my windows 10 PC

Hi,

I tried everything that you suggested.

I am trying to login to Microsoft account.

And I am able to login using the web interface.

I used on-screen keyboard too. But the issue persists. It gives an error, and asks to try again.

Please help. I am stuck.

Thanks in advance.

vikas.bandaru, May 12, 2020
Thema:

script error during login to account - Windows 10 Pro

1. script error during login to account - Windows 10 Pro - Similar Threads - script error during

2. Authorization Errors During Account Login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Authorization Errors During Account Login: Whenever I attempt to log into my account, I consistently face multiple unsuccessful authorization attempts. Even after successfully authorizing once, I am prompted to authorize again. If I alter the verification method, it redirects me to a different account, forcing me to...
  3. Authorization Errors During Account Login

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Authorization Errors During Account Login: Whenever I attempt to log into my account, I consistently face multiple unsuccessful authorization attempts. Even after successfully authorizing once, I am prompted to authorize again. If I alter the verification method, it redirects me to a different account, forcing me to...
  4. Windows Script Host Error during Windows Startup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Script Host Error during Windows Startup: Windows Script HostScript: C:\programdata\intel\intelR Management Engine Components\Intel MEC 3732836807 Line: 1Char: 1Error: The system cannot find he file specifiedCode: 80070002Source: nullI have ran several scans... restores... uninstalls... reinstalls...checked 100+...
  5. Windows 10, MSN Login request during account login

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10, MSN Login request during account login: Hello Community,I am having issues logging into my computer using Windows 10. After I insert my Windows password, the computer automatically takes me to a MSN email password screen. The issue is that this email account is very old and I cannot use the "Forgot Password" option...
  6. Windows 10, MSN Login request during account login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10, MSN Login request during account login: Hello Community,I am having issues logging into my computer using Windows 10. After I insert my Windows password, the computer automatically takes me to a MSN email password screen. The issue is that this email account is very old and I cannot use the "Forgot Password" option...
  7. Windows 10, MSN Login request during account login

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Temp account created during login

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Temp account created during login: The other day Windows scared the crap out of me. The usual PIN screen as always, entering it gave a blue screen error (not bsod, just full blue screen) saying something like Login provider not available. Tried again, same thing. Tried with regular password, same. No...
  9. Unable to login to local accounts on Windows 10 Pro

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Unable to login to local accounts on Windows 10 Pro: We just installed a new Dell OptiPlex running Windows 10 Pro and are unable to login to local accounts we create. How does one do that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-login-to-local-accounts-on-windows-10/41fd6876-db76-4a73-8158-7683e29cfc27
  10. Suddenly getting this Script Error during Startup

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Suddenly getting this Script Error during Startup: I just started getting this pop-up windows 3 to 4 of them one on top of each other during startup. It appears to have something to do with login authorization of some sorts. I have not deleted nor installed any apps or something but is this some sort of a virus or phishing...