Windows 10: Script Error in Outlook

Discus and support Script Error in Outlook in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I am getting a Script Error in Outlook 2019, as follows ...An error has occurred in the script on this page.Line: 278Char: 1Error : File name or class... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by EricPahlke1, Jun 21, 2021.

1. Script Error in Outlook

I am getting a Script Error in Outlook 2019, as follows ...An error has occurred in the script on this page.Line: 278Char: 1Error : File name or class name not found during Automation operation.This started happening fairly recently. I have to click either Yes or No before I can proceed to use Outlook. Did I inadvertently changed a setting? Is there a way to eliminate this error?

:)

EricPahlke1, Jun 21, 2021
  2. MRCL Win User

Outlook script

So my boss wants this:

When a specific email is received in Outlook, it shall automatically create a new specified folder and move itself there.

I know you can program custom script in VB for Outlook, and I've seen some sample codes but I have no clue about programming and scripting.

Does anyone apply such a script, or is a master of VB and can create it for me?
    Also, since I'm also not that savy in outlook, how would I implement this script? (Basically where do I save it and in what format in order to import it via the Rules Menue).

Help would be apprechiated; if nobody can/will help me its not a live or die situatuion.

*Smile Script Error in Outlook :)

3. mbmeadows Win User
    Constant script errors and slow loading pages in 10 internet explorer 11

I have done the steps listed above. They have not helped and I am still getting constant script errors, along with slow loading pages. Are there any other suggestions?

mbmeadows, Jun 21, 2021
  4. Arul_D Win User

Script Error in Outlook

Tired of script error

Hi Mohammad,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. We will assist you in resolving your issue.

Before assisting further, I would like to ask you few questions regarding the query:

• What is the complete error message or error code?
    • When exactly are you getting the script errors?
    • Are you getting script errors while using Internet Explorer?
    If yes, I would suggest you to follow the steps in the below link to on troubleshooting script errors in Internet Explorer.

Refer to the link below on How to troubleshoot script errors in Internet Explorer:

Script errors in Internet Explorer - Browsers

Hope this helps!

Get back to us with the answer to the above question to assist you further on this query. Your reply is most important for us to ensure that we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Arul_D, Jun 21, 2021
Thema:

Script Error in Outlook

1. Script Error in Outlook - Similar Threads - Script Error Outlook

2. script error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    script error: Can not find script fileC\ProgramData\MicrosoftSoftwareReporter\update.vbsthis shows up every 2min how do I fix it ** moved from Community Participation Center ** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/script-error/3a51e353-f67e-471e-9dab-acbf6e1af75d
  3. script error

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    script error: Can not find script fileC\ProgramData\MicrosoftSoftwareReporter\update.vbsthis shows up every 2min how do I fix it ** moved from Community Participation Center ** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/script-error/3a51e353-f67e-471e-9dab-acbf6e1af75d
  4. script error

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Script errors

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Script errors: I am getting these error suddenly on my laptop. What should I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/script-errors/80abcd3c-89be-4dba-8d29-beb7ebbaee90
  6. Script error

in Windows 10 Customization
    Script error: I have a problem using the Services app from WIN 10. I receive the follwing warnings:- An error has occurred in the script on this page;- Line: 5;- Char: 5;- Error: library not registered;- Code: 0;- URL: res://C:\WINDOWS\system32\mmcndmgr.dll/views.js...
  7. Script Error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Script Error: Recently, when I boot up my machine, everything works fine but a Script Error pops up on my desktop when I log-in. Is this a problem? I click yes after it pops up. Can anyone help me in a way where you can fix it or tell me what it means? Thanks.[ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  8. Script Error.

Script Error.: I shut down my PC last night, then today when I turned it on, before anything else opened, a message popped up saying Script Error. There was an option to continue running scripts and I just pressed “Yes”. I was wondering what this is?...
  9. Script error

Script error: How do I remove script error problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/script-error/d2acbb87-270b-4da6-af96-4fd5d245072b
  10. Script error

in Windows 10 Support
    Script error: I started getting this script error last evening. I think it seems to happen when I open Chrome, but I may be wrong about that. I tried bringing up Run, typed in %temp%, deleted all temp files and the restarted but as soon as I opened Chrome there it was again. Can...