Windows 10: Script error the value of the property "Show Status" is null or undefined, not a Function...

Discus and support Script error the value of the property "Show Status" is null or undefined, not a Function... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; After one of last two or three insider updates my watchfire ignite program keeps opening a script error come up and stays no mater what. Say The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by RodSigns, Feb 22, 2019.

1. RodSigns Win User

Script error the value of the property "Show Status" is null or undefined, not a Function...

After one of last two or three insider updates my watchfire ignite program keeps opening a script error come up and stays no mater what. Say The value of the property "Show Status" is null or undefined, not a Function object. Cannot fix or get rid of rendering app useless. Watch fire tech tried and said was win problem. updated java, and everything else could find to do reset program and reinstalled wiped old completely out all I could find. Hope to find a fix ASAP

:)

RodSigns, Feb 22, 2019

2. TypeError: The value of the property 'HasFlashVersion' is null or undefined, not a Function object-2146823281

Message from webpage

---------------------------

TypeError: The value of the property 'HasFlashVersion' is null or undefined, not a Function object-2146823281The value of the property 'HasFlashVersion' is null or undefined, not a Function object

OK

THEN WHEN I TRY TO LOG IN TO MS, I GET:

You have reached this page due to errors in your authentication.

You may choose among the following Zone sites to continue.

I was trying to play a game in MSN Messenger.

I don’t know, or none of the above.

I was trying to play a game on Zone.com.

I was trying to buy a game.

WHAT IS GOING ON, WERE YOU HACKED BECAUSE CRAZY **** STARTED AROUND THE BEGINNING OF JULY AND WORSE AFTER WIN10? WHAT ARE GUYS DOING OR NOT DOING? THERE ARE A WHOLE LIST OF ERROR MESSAGES I HAVE A WHOLE PAGE OF THEM. ALL DIFFERENT BUT RELATED, SO DID DRIVER
    UPDATES FOR REALTEK AND QUALCOMM AND STILL HAPPENING, WHY BOYS?

Blackmailed byMicrosoft, Feb 22, 2019
  3. TypeError: The value of the property 'HasFlashVersion' is null or undefined, not a Function object-2146823281

USING CAPS TO DIFFERENTIATE, NO OFFENSE MEANT, SEE BELOW. i HAVE THIS PROBL=

EM WITH IE11 AFTER WIN 10 INSTALL. THIS HAPPENS AT MSN'S ZONE. I CANNOT LOG=

IN TO THE PAGE,=C2=A0 AND DISPLAY IS IN NEW TIME ROMAN WITH ALMOST NO GRAP=

HICS. GIVING ME THESE ERROR MESSAGES IN A LOOP, I WENT TO QUALCOMM TO TRY T=

O UPGRADE ATHEROS AND INSTALLED UPDATED DRIVERS FOR REALTEK BUT STILL THIS =

ISSUE, HAS THIS PAGE BEEN HACKED? I USE COMCAST INTERNET.=20

=C2=A0ALine: 129

Error: 'dapMgr' is undefined

Line: 129

Line: 4

Error: Invalid character

Line: 2

Error: Syntax error, unrecognized expression:
    http://www.microsoft.com/en-u=

s/software-download/windows10

Line: 129

Line: 144

Error: The value of the property 'BuildMainNavigation' is null or undefined=

, not a Function object

Message from webpage

TypeError: The value of the property 'HasFlashVersion' is null or undefined=

, not a Function object-2146823281The value of the property 'HasFlashVersio=

n' is null or undefined, not a Function object

OK=C2=A0 =C2=A0

Line: 911

Line: 1

Error: Unspecified error.

Line: 48

Error: Object doesn't support this action

Line: 48

Error: Object doesn't support this action

Line: 1

Error: Unspecified errorLine: 129

Error: 'dapMgr' is undefinedTHIS HAPPENS AFTER i RUN TROUBLESHOOTER:

You=E2=80=99re not connected to a network

=E2=80=A2Check that all network cables are plugged in.

=E2=80=A2Verify that airplane mode is turned off.

=E2=80=A2Make sure your wireless switch is turned on.

=E2=80=A2See if you can connect to mobile broadband.

=E2=80=A2Restart your router.This page can=E2=80=99t be displayed

=E2=80=A2Make sure the web address
    http://zonenxt.msn-ppe.com
    is correct.

=E2=80=A2Look for the page with your search engine.

=E2=80=A2Refresh the page in a few minutes.THIS DOESNT WORK AND I ONLY HAVE=

THIS ISSUE WITH ZONE AT MSN ENTERTAINMENT NO OTHER PAGES ON IE11.

Blackmailed byMicrosoft, Feb 22, 2019
  4. Script error the value of the property "Show Status" is null or undefined, not a Function...

IE error Unable to get property 'tokenizationSupport' of undefined or null reference

Either way would look like your cue to fix a "null reference" problem.

BTW the "original picture" was not showing current maintenance for IE.

FYI

Robert Aldwinckle

---

Robert Aldwinckle on forums, Feb 22, 2019
Thema:

Script error the value of the property "Show Status" is null or undefined, not a Function...

1. Script error the value of the property "Show Status" is null or undefined, not a Function... - Similar Threads - Script error value

2. ERROR: -2147467259 - Unable to get property 'restorePruning' of undefined or null reference

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ERROR: -2147467259 - Unable to get property 'restorePruning' of undefined or null reference: We have a perl script on a Linux server that invokes a VBScript on Windows Server 2019 to refresh the data in an excel pivot sheet and then save a copy of the same without the data connections. We randomly face an error in this process, but the issue is fixed on a rerun...
  3. ERROR: -2147467259 - Unable to get property 'restorePruning' of undefined or null reference

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ERROR: -2147467259 - Unable to get property 'restorePruning' of undefined or null reference: We have a perl script on a Linux server that invokes a VBScript on Windows Server 2019 to refresh the data in an excel pivot sheet and then save a copy of the same without the data connections. We randomly face an error in this process, but the issue is fixed on a rerun...
  4. ERROR: -2147467259 - Unable to get property 'restorePruning' of undefined or null reference

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Undefined Bitlocker Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Undefined Bitlocker Error: Hello Microsoft ,Yesterday I got a problem in by Dell Inspiron laptop having windows 10. Usually I was Downloading Cricket 07 From Ocean of Games Site.According to the tutorial I got from them. It was to disable all the antivirus and security for running exe file which I...
  6. Undefined Bitlocker Error

Undefined Bitlocker Error: Hello Microsoft ,Yesterday I got a problem in by Dell Inspiron laptop having windows 10. Usually I was Downloading Cricket 07 From Ocean of Games Site.According to the tutorial I got from them. It was to disable all the antivirus and security for running exe file which I...
  7. windows script host error 80070002 sorce null

windows script host error 80070002 sorce null: I was trying to install another OS on my HP Laptop and I may have unknowing deleted some important files because since then I've been receiving the above-mentioned error code. There seems to be an important file unavailable during the boot process which....
  8. Output Excel value from undefined row?

Output Excel value from undefined row?: Hello, I have the following problem: I want Excel to display a value from column "C" ,say 1; this is no problem. For this I use this: = IF(COUNT IF(C21:C70;1)=1;"Yes";"No"). How do I get it now that from a cell which is in column B next to the 1 is also displayed where the 1...
  9. Check if webcam being used with script / reading hardware properties values

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Check if webcam being used with script / reading hardware properties values: [ATTACH] Today occured to me that I could monitor the webcam usage through scripting and then generate some kind of alert through e-mail, for example, this would be for Windows 10 computer. After some research I found some possibilities and I would like to know if someone...
  10. undefined script error

undefined script error: After the Windows 10 Insider update my watchfire ignite program started to open a script error, specifically: The value of the property "Show Status" is null or undefined, not a Function object. Is there any fix, I am unable to get rid of rendering app...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. watchfire ignite 12 script error

2. watchfire ignite script error

3. ignite 12 script error

4. ignite op script error,
  5. ignite script error,
  6. ignite software script errors,
  7. ignite software script error,
  8. watchfire script error,
  9. ignite watchfire script error,
  10. the value of the property show status is null,
  11. ignite 11 watchfire patch show status,