Windows 10: script error

Discus and support script error in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; solution plz.. its driving me nuts .I have persistent script error on anything and everything. I browse..i have to restart my pc to get back in ..then... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by tomnolan24, Dec 10, 2019.

1. script error

solution plz.. its driving me nuts .I have persistent script error on anything and everything. I browse..i have to restart my pc to get back in ..then it goes on and on . I downloaded cc .. cleaner that helps for a while ..then its back again ..ive been on you tube followed instructions on windows forums chkd boxes unchecked etc ..nothing stops it .msn home page on internet explorer.. thanks..

:)

tomnolan24, Dec 10, 2019
  2. mbmeadows Win User

Constant script errors and slow loading pages in 10 internet explorer 11

I have done the steps listed above. They have not helped and I am still getting constant script errors, along with slow loading pages. Are there any other suggestions?

mbmeadows, Dec 10, 2019
  3. Arul_D Win User
    Tired of script error

Hi Mohammad,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. We will assist you in resolving your issue.

Before assisting further, I would like to ask you few questions regarding the query:

• What is the complete error message or error code?
    • When exactly are you getting the script errors?
    • Are you getting script errors while using Internet Explorer?
    If yes, I would suggest you to follow the steps in the below link to on troubleshooting script errors in Internet Explorer.

Refer to the link below on How to troubleshoot script errors in Internet Explorer:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/308260

Hope this helps!

Get back to us with the answer to the above question to assist you further on this query. Your reply is most important for us to ensure that we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Arul_D, Dec 10, 2019
  4. David Haz Win User

script error

Can not find script file error

Hello,

This could be due to a missing script file or that an application is causing the error. As a first troubleshooting step, we suggest that you locate or navigate to the location listed in the error and see if the file it is looking for is there. If you are
    unable to locate the file, an application is causing this error to pop-up. If that is the case, we suggest that you boot your PC in Safe Mode and see if the error still pops up. You may follow the steps on this
    link on how to start your PC in Safe Mode.

If the problem does not exist in Safe Mode, we would know that an application is causing the error. However, if the problem is presented while in Safe Mode, the problem may be caused by Windows itself.

We look forward to an update from you.

David Haz, Dec 10, 2019
Thema:

script error

1. script error - Similar Threads - script error

2. Script error after logging in with local account to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Script error after logging in with local account to Windows 10: Hi,Everytime I log in to a computer just updated from win 7 to win 10 I get a Script Error window.Line 2Char 167662Error Unable to get property 'prototype' of undefined or null reference.Code 0URL https://logincdn.msauth.net/shared/5/js/login_en_ab04aQSkUg8kw-swjhCJkw2.jsI've...
  3. Script error after logging in with local account to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Script error after logging in with local account to Windows 10: Hi,Everytime I log in to a computer just updated from win 7 to win 10 I get a Script Error window.Line 2Char 167662Error Unable to get property 'prototype' of undefined or null reference.Code 0URL https://logincdn.msauth.net/shared/5/js/login_en_ab04aQSkUg8kw-swjhCJkw2.jsI've...
  4. Script error after logging in with local account to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. how to remove/ get rid of the windows script host error pop up?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to remove/ get rid of the windows script host error pop up?: this is a 1 year new computer. at the beginning, everything is perfectly fine. however, i thought the computer need McAfee and i paid and installed it. right after i had McAfee on this computer, problems occur. it shows every time when i start my computer. can't close those 3...
  6. how to remove/ get rid of the windows script host error pop up?

how to remove/ get rid of the windows script host error pop up?: this is a 1 year new computer. at the beginning, everything is perfectly fine. however, i thought the computer need McAfee and i paid and installed it. right after i had McAfee on this computer, problems occur. it shows every time when i start my computer. can't close those 3...
  7. Windows script host error for .js file keeps popping up.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows script host error for .js file keeps popping up.: Hello all,I keep getting this message. I've gotten this message since I got my desktop over the summer. I've tried Malwarebytes and my own antivirus to make sure that there's no malware on my computer that this error message could be related to. I've also tried...
  8. Windows script host error for .js file keeps popping up.

Windows script host error for .js file keeps popping up.: Hello all,I keep getting this message. I've gotten this message since I got my desktop over the summer. I've tried Malwarebytes and my own antivirus to make sure that there's no malware on my computer that this error message could be related to. I've also tried...
  9. Windows Script Host error in AppData\Local\updates.vbs , Line: 10, Char: 1. The System...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Script Host error in AppData\Local\updates.vbs , Line: 10, Char: 1. The System...: When I start up the Window, this error appears in my desktop. Is this error dangerous? How can I fix this?Script: C:\Users\USER\AppData\Local\updates.vbsLine: 10Char: 1Error: The system cannot find the file specifiedCode: 80070002Source: null...
  10. Windows Script Host error in AppData\Local\updates.vbs , Line: 10, Char: 1. The System...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Script Host error in AppData\Local\updates.vbs , Line: 10, Char: 1. The System...: When I start up the Window, this error appears in my desktop. Is this error dangerous? How can I fix this?Script: C:\Users\USER\AppData\Local\updates.vbsLine: 10Char: 1Error: The system cannot find the file specifiedCode: 80070002Source: null...