Windows 10: Script Errors

Discus and support Script Errors in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I'm seeing a lot of IE 11 script errors on new PC's with W-10. Not upgrades. Why would "Unchecking" the 2 "Disable..." boxes stop the errors? Pete... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by cfourkays, Sep 1, 2016.

1. cfourkays Win User

Script Errors

I'm seeing a lot of IE 11 script errors on new PC's with W-10. Not upgrades.
    Why would "Unchecking" the 2 "Disable..." boxes stop the errors?
    Pete

:)

cfourkays, Sep 1, 2016

2. Script Errors

Have you changed all 3 of these settings?

From IE> Tools> Internet Options> Advanced...

1. Check "Disable script debugging (Internet Explorer)"

2. and "Disable script debugging (Other)"

3. and uncheck "Display a notification about every script error."

There are other troubleshooting steps in this article:

How to troubleshoot script errors in Internet Explorer on Windows-based computers:

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/308260

Don

Don Varnau, Sep 1, 2016
  3. Script Errors

You may go to the link below:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/308260

You will find ways on how to troubleshoot script errors in Internet Explorer. Though don't try it if you don't understand some techy stuffs. I recommend you ask someone's help on your household or friends.

MuchiInhie, Sep 1, 2016
Thema:

Script Errors

1. Script Errors - Similar Threads - Script Errors

2. Print Management Console Script error on Windows 10 2004 May update 2020

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Print Management Console Script error on Windows 10 2004 May update 2020: Hello everybody, MS did it again and destroyed it. Who can confirm this? PS: An old solution was posted here: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/print-management-console-script-error/9a805013-dd8f-459a-91ed-0ce2c95974da...
  3. Windows Script Host Error Code 80070002

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Script Host Error Code 80070002: I get the following message popping up every few minutes Script: C:\ProgramData\{4NVID7GU-T3NW-NCSF-83JUMAKJOH}\DMMGHCBQZ6TG.vbs Line: 2 Char: 1 Error: the system cannot find the file specified. Code: 80070002 Source: null I am using a Widows 10 pro 64 bit operating...
  4. how to resolve Script Error?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how to resolve Script Error?: I have this message popped up many many times and I have tried all the things which have been recommended on the internet and tried to resolve this problem from internet explorer settings but none seems to work and after that as a last resort I tries to disable/uninstall...
  5. Windows Script host error

Windows Script host error: Hey Guys Need help I`m newbie and don`t know what to do. what should I do here? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-script-host-error/fca7f98d-24bb-4a08-b11e-5fbc90cd0539
  6. A script error

in Windows 10 Customization
    A script error: Recently i started getting this error : [ATTACH] It seems harmless but i'd still like to fix it : I've searched all over google and couldn't find anything useful anyway... a bit more detais: I use windows 10 its not pirated and the script error only shows on startup. Am...
  7. Windows Script Host error on startup about a file "adhsvc.vbs" not being found.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Script Host error on startup about a file "adhsvc.vbs" not being found.: [ATTACH] I've been getting this error on every startup. When I go to the path described in the Script line and double click "adhsvc.vbs" which is not missing, I get the same error, upon every attempted opening. I've run Windows Security scans, I've tried using Windows...
  8. TkEs.vbs and VXPnc.vbs windows Script Host error

TkEs.vbs and VXPnc.vbs windows Script Host error: Hi I keep on getting a error message saying "can not find script file "c:\users\nameX\appdata\local\temp\VXPnc.vbs" also another one says "can not find script file c:\users\nameX\appdata\local\temp\TkEs.vbs" How do I fix these errors Thank you.AQ...
  9. Windows Script Host error popping up, Can not find script file...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Script Host error popping up, Can not find script file...: Hello I can't find that file and it's popping up and did research on how to fix it but nothing is working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-script-host-error-popping-up-can-not-find/808bae35-b320-4083-82bb-c29a059480e7
  10. I want to hide windows script host error from user .

in Windows 10 Customization
    I want to hide windows script host error from user .: I'm running a .vbs script in scheduler which is sending a few system information on a URL, but the issue is sometimes when the internet fluctuates in between script run then windows script host shows an error that is very problematic for users. is there any way I can hide...