Windows 10: Script Errors

Discus and support Script Errors in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I'm seeing a lot of IE 11 script errors on new PC's with W-10. Not upgrades. Why would "Unchecking" the 2 "Disable..." boxes stop the errors? Pete... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by cfourkays, Sep 1, 2016.

1. cfourkays Win User

Script Errors

I'm seeing a lot of IE 11 script errors on new PC's with W-10. Not upgrades.
    Why would "Unchecking" the 2 "Disable..." boxes stop the errors?
    Pete

:)

cfourkays, Sep 1, 2016

2. Script Errors

Have you changed all 3 of these settings?

From IE> Tools> Internet Options> Advanced...

1. Check "Disable script debugging (Internet Explorer)"

2. and "Disable script debugging (Other)"

3. and uncheck "Display a notification about every script error."

There are other troubleshooting steps in this article:

How to troubleshoot script errors in Internet Explorer on Windows-based computers:

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/308260

Don

Don Varnau, Sep 1, 2016
  3. Script Errors

You may go to the link below:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/308260

You will find ways on how to troubleshoot script errors in Internet Explorer. Though don't try it if you don't understand some techy stuffs. I recommend you ask someone's help on your household or friends.

MuchiInhie, Sep 1, 2016
Thema:

Script Errors

1. Script Errors - Similar Threads - Script Errors

2. i'm getting error of can not find script file "c:\Users\Aditya\AppData\Roaming\dc.bin.vbs"...

in Windows 10 Customization
    i'm getting error of can not find script file "c:\Users\Aditya\AppData\Roaming\dc.bin.vbs"...: i'm getting error of can not find script file "c:\Users\Aditya\AppData\Roaming\dc.bin.vbs" while starting my hp notebook whenever im starting my laptop it shows this error how to rectify the same...
  3. getting 7 script errors in a row using quickbooks 2012 on windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    getting 7 script errors in a row using quickbooks 2012 on windows 10: I've disabled script debugging and still getting them. It only seems to happen in Quickbooks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/getting-7-script-errors-in-a-row-using-quickbooks/e827c6e9-c252-4ddb-a8bf-58d15103e5a8
  4. Script errors

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Script errors: Error with Scripts An error has occurred on the script on this page Line13 Char 15 Expected ‘[‘ Code 0 URL blob E962B728-R6D4-1EDC-A8EC-148ED40DEFA8 I had to click 9 times to clear similar messages. How do I stop it occurring?...
  5. Error in Startup Script

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Error in Startup Script: Hello everyone, I have a problem. When I want to Install the software, an error sign came up like this. [ATTACH] What should I do to fix the error? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-in-startup-script/8a65ff82-5e23-4ac2-bd39-1ce333f0f12d
  6. There was a problem running preinstall.cmd scripts error for Windows Setup

in Windows 10 News
    There was a problem running preinstall.cmd scripts error for Windows Setup: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Setting up the Windows operating system on a computer is a complex task. There are several things that go in the background to ensure a full and protected setup of the operating system. This includes a number of programs, scripts [...] This post There was a...
  7. Please help... script error

in Windows 10 Support
    Please help... script error: Hi...before I start I will need replies in Laymans terms as I am not technically minded...sorry. Every time I use my laptop it comes up with a box stating "script error" how do I rectify this? Also the laptop is running VERY SLOW is there a way I can get it back to running...
  8. Fix Windows Script Host error on Windows 10 startup

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Windows Script Host error on Windows 10 startup: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Windows Script Host provides scripting abilities like batch files, but includes many more features.. It can be used manually by a user as well as created by the operating system to automate the flow of operations on a computer. There [...] This post Fix...
  9. Windows 10 setup error - "There was a problem running preinstall.cmd scripts."

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 setup error - "There was a problem running preinstall.cmd scripts.": Hello All, We are in a domain network. We have Windows 10 installed with 1803 (OS Build 17134.590). We are trying to install 1809 in all machines. So far now we have 4 computers that are having this error. (Error code - 0xc19001e2) We are trying to install 1809 by using...
  10. Windows 10 - Script Error popping up every few seconds and whenever computer system restarted

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 - Script Error popping up every few seconds and whenever computer system restarted: Hi In any desktop and laptop Windows 10 OS Script Error popping up every few seconds and whenever computer system restarted on daily basis problem. Please help and fix this issue! I have already updated my windows 10 full and IE, BIOS chip driver, reset the IE 11 and...