Windows 10: Script file error

Discus and support Script file error in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Whenever i plug in my laptop to charge this comes up windows script host cannot find script file c:users\appdata\local\temp and then a random set of... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by IsaacLewis-king, Apr 29, 2020.

1. Script file error

Whenever i plug in my laptop to charge this comes up

windows script host cannot find script file c:users\appdata\local\temp and then a random set of digits followed by .vbs

Can anyone please help me remove this, thanks? I have scanned for virus' and it says my laptop is clean.

:)

IsaacLewis-king, Apr 29, 2020
  2. David Haz Win User

Can not find script file error

Hello,

This could be due to a missing script file or that an application is causing the error. As a first troubleshooting step, we suggest that you locate or navigate to the location listed in the error and see if the file it is looking for is there. If you are
    unable to locate the file, an application is causing this error to pop-up. If that is the case, we suggest that you boot your PC in Safe Mode and see if the error still pops up. You may follow the steps on this
    link on how to start your PC in Safe Mode.

If the problem does not exist in Safe Mode, we would know that an application is causing the error. However, if the problem is presented while in Safe Mode, the problem may be caused by Windows itself.

We look forward to an update from you.

David Haz, Apr 29, 2020
  3. mbmeadows Win User
    Constant script errors and slow loading pages in 10 internet explorer 11

I have done the steps listed above. They have not helped and I am still getting constant script errors, along with slow loading pages. Are there any other suggestions?

mbmeadows, Apr 29, 2020
  4. Arul_D Win User

Script file error

Tired of script error

Hi Mohammad,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. We will assist you in resolving your issue.

Before assisting further, I would like to ask you few questions regarding the query:

• What is the complete error message or error code?
    • When exactly are you getting the script errors?
    • Are you getting script errors while using Internet Explorer?
    If yes, I would suggest you to follow the steps in the below link to on troubleshooting script errors in Internet Explorer.

Refer to the link below on How to troubleshoot script errors in Internet Explorer:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/308260

Hope this helps!

Get back to us with the answer to the above question to assist you further on this query. Your reply is most important for us to ensure that we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Arul_D, Apr 29, 2020
Thema:

Script file error

1. Script file error - Similar Threads - Script file error

2. Windows Script Host Error : Can not find script file...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Script Host Error : Can not find script file...: This message keeps popping up after running Malwarebytes - How do I resolve it? - Windows 10 Pro - 64 bitThanks for any help -C https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-script-host-error-can-not-find-script-file/e5e7901f-97f3-4908-ad27-16961b0a9911
  3. Windows Script Host Error : Can not find script file...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Script Host Error : Can not find script file...: This message keeps popping up after running Malwarebytes - How do I resolve it? - Windows 10 Pro - 64 bitThanks for any help -C https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-script-host-error-can-not-find-script-file/e5e7901f-97f3-4908-ad27-16961b0a9911
  4. Windows Script Host Error : Can not find script file...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows script host error - Can not find script file -...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows script host error - Can not find script file -...: I have tried several methods like How to solve 'can not find script file? - Microsoft Community but couldn't find a solution, because I couldn't find the exact path that is shown in this script file error pop-up, in any other google searches. I made a factory reset when my PC...
  6. Windows script host error - Can not find script file -...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows script host error - Can not find script file -...: I have tried several methods like How to solve 'can not find script file? - Microsoft Community but couldn't find a solution, because I couldn't find the exact path that is shown in this script file error pop-up, in any other google searches. I made a factory reset when my PC...
  7. Windows script host error - Can not find script file -...

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Windows Script Host error - Can not find script file

Windows Script Host error - Can not find script file: Hello, so I have searched everywhere on how to fix this and I am not possible to find the exact same thing as what is happening to me. What I know is that I downloaded something with a virus because I found out later the file had an eth miner in it. my malware premium...
  9. "can not find script file" error

"can not find script file" error: When I boot the PC, the error "can not find script file" appears. What is the solution thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-not-find-script-file-error/187a3790-7f86-4009-b73a-d66c8802a9b3
  10. Windows script host error, can not find script file .

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows script host error, can not find script file .: This window pop ups periodically after some interval. [ATTACH] I cant find any solution in web , please help me to resolve this issue....