Windows 10: Script file

Discus and support Script file in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I keep on receiving a Windows script file error saying cannot find script file C:\ness\miner\windows1.vbs... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by sapakh, Apr 15, 2019.

1. sapakh Win User

Script file

I keep on receiving a Windows script file error saying

cannot find script file C:\ness\miner\windows1.vbs

:)

sapakh, Apr 15, 2019
  2. David Haz Win User

Can not find script file error

Hello,

This could be due to a missing script file or that an application is causing the error. As a first troubleshooting step, we suggest that you locate or navigate to the location listed in the error and see if the file it is looking for is there. If you are
    unable to locate the file, an application is causing this error to pop-up. If that is the case, we suggest that you boot your PC in Safe Mode and see if the error still pops up. You may follow the steps on this
    link on how to start your PC in Safe Mode.

If the problem does not exist in Safe Mode, we would know that an application is causing the error. However, if the problem is presented while in Safe Mode, the problem may be caused by Windows itself.

We look forward to an update from you.

David Haz, Apr 15, 2019
  3. ability to script GPU-Z

Is there a way to script GPU-Z I would like to be able to run GPU-Z from some scripting language and have the GPU info saved to a file in some format (XML, YAML etc).

Any pointers/suggestion on how to get this information would be much appreciated

mwoodpatrick, Apr 15, 2019
  4. mbmeadows Win User

Script file

Constant script errors and slow loading pages in 10 internet explorer 11

I have done the steps listed above. They have not helped and I am still getting constant script errors, along with slow loading pages. Are there any other suggestions?

mbmeadows, Apr 15, 2019
Thema:

Script file

1. Script file - Similar Threads - Script file

2. Batch file Script to reboot when no Internet Connection detected?

in Windows 10 Support
    Batch file Script to reboot when no Internet Connection detected?: from time to time my Windows 10 Laptop is unable to connect to the wireless network. Tried literally every other "fix"! The only solution is to reboot the LapTop when this happens... The best idea I've come up with is to schedule a task to run a script when the computer...
  3. Windows Sript Host: Can not find script file...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Sript Host: Can not find script file...: Every time I opened my laptop, this message is always popping up 'Can not find script file "C:/Users/LENOVO/Appdata/Roaming/blfefvsab/dqvgthm.js"'. How do I fix this?...
  4. Cannot find script file

Cannot find script file: I keep on receiving a Windows script file error saying can not find script file "C:\ness\miner\windows1.vbs". https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-find-script-file/9b6b25a9-0fa1-45c8-ada0-d3c49efe7d3e
  5. Windows Script Host error code 80070002 on startup. My system can't find some weird file.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows Script Host error code 80070002 on startup. My system can't find some weird file.: I somehow previously had an error where my PC would boot up to the Command Prompt and not open Explorer.exe. I can to manually open Explorer in the CMD every time I booted up. I found a fix online where I changed something in the registry to point towards Explorer.exe, which...
  6. "Can not find script file" on startup

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    "Can not find script file" on startup: [ATTACH] This dialog box pops up every time I start up windows. I cannot find a solution online for the problem. I have already tried running CC Cleaner, and I have Bitdefender Internet Security installed....
  7. can not find script file

in Windows 10 Customization
    can not find script file: how to fix can not find script file "c:user/public/data.vbs", in windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-not-find-script-file/2bf3edd5-b881-4b29-bd7d-b2fde6a356a0
  8. can not find script file

can not find script file: [ATTACH] this message pop-up every hour on my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-not-find-script-file/689a612c-f146-4d1d-a45a-3a87f369fa75
  9. PowerShell: File cannot be loaded because running scripts is disabled on this system

in Windows 10 News
    PowerShell: File cannot be loaded because running scripts is disabled on this system: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]If PowerShell throws up an error message – File cannot be loaded because running scripts is disabled on this system, then you need to enable script running on your Windows 10 computer. The cause of this error comes to the [...] This post PowerShell: File...
  10. Prevent WordPad from opening, or prevent RTF files from opening by policy or script

in Windows 10 Customization
    Prevent WordPad from opening, or prevent RTF files from opening by policy or script: Greetings, I am looking for a way to stop my users from being able to open WordPad or from being able to open RTF files (either would serve the same purpose). I need to roll this out to all machines preferably by GPO, but a script would work too. Anyone know of a way to...