Windows 10: script files

Discus and support script files in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Why do I keep getting a warning box pop up every time I logon saying: can not find script file "C:\ProgramData\Lenovo-14391.vbs" and how do I get rid... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Penney Family, Mar 14, 2020.

1. script files

Why do I keep getting a warning box pop up every time I logon saying: can not find script file "C:\ProgramData\Lenovo-14391.vbs" and how do I get rid of it?

:)

Penney Family, Mar 14, 2020
  2. David Haz Win User

Can not find script file error

Hello,

This could be due to a missing script file or that an application is causing the error. As a first troubleshooting step, we suggest that you locate or navigate to the location listed in the error and see if the file it is looking for is there. If you are
    unable to locate the file, an application is causing this error to pop-up. If that is the case, we suggest that you boot your PC in Safe Mode and see if the error still pops up. You may follow the steps on this
    link on how to start your PC in Safe Mode.

If the problem does not exist in Safe Mode, we would know that an application is causing the error. However, if the problem is presented while in Safe Mode, the problem may be caused by Windows itself.

We look forward to an update from you.

David Haz, Mar 14, 2020
  3. ability to script GPU-Z

Is there a way to script GPU-Z I would like to be able to run GPU-Z from some scripting language and have the GPU info saved to a file in some format (XML, YAML etc).

Any pointers/suggestion on how to get this information would be much appreciated

mwoodpatrick, Mar 14, 2020
  4. mbmeadows Win User

script files

Constant script errors and slow loading pages in 10 internet explorer 11

I have done the steps listed above. They have not helped and I am still getting constant script errors, along with slow loading pages. Are there any other suggestions?

mbmeadows, Mar 14, 2020
Thema:

script files

1. script files - Similar Threads - script files

2. hello i try to running application comand windows script but the file javaw.exe eror and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hello i try to running application comand windows script but the file javaw.exe eror and...: Sourcejavaw.exeSummaryStopped workingDate‎3/‎18/‎2024 11:15 AMStatusReport sentDescriptionFaulting Application Path: C:\CONSOLE_2023\1.4.0\jre\bin\javaw.exeProblem signatureProblem Event Name: BEXApplication Name: javaw.exeApplication Version: 0.0.0.0Application Timestamp:...
  3. hello i try to running application comand windows script but the file javaw.exe eror and...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    hello i try to running application comand windows script but the file javaw.exe eror and...: Sourcejavaw.exeSummaryStopped workingDate‎3/‎18/‎2024 11:15 AMStatusReport sentDescriptionFaulting Application Path: C:\CONSOLE_2023\1.4.0\jre\bin\javaw.exeProblem signatureProblem Event Name: BEXApplication Name: javaw.exeApplication Version: 0.0.0.0Application Timestamp:...
  4. hello i try to running aplication comand windows script but the file javaw.exe eror and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hello i try to running aplication comand windows script but the file javaw.exe eror and...: Sourcejavaw.exeSummaryStopped workingDate‎3/‎18/‎2024 11:15 AMStatusReport sentDescriptionFaulting Application Path: C:\CONSOLE_2023\1.4.0\jre\bin\javaw.exeProblem signatureProblem Event Name: BEXApplication Name: javaw.exeApplication Version: 0.0.0.0Application Timestamp:...
  5. hello i try to running aplication comand windows script but the file javaw.exe eror and...

hello i try to running aplication comand windows script but the file javaw.exe eror and...: Sourcejavaw.exeSummaryStopped workingDate‎3/‎18/‎2024 11:15 AMStatusReport sentDescriptionFaulting Application Path: C:\CONSOLE_2023\1.4.0\jre\bin\javaw.exeProblem signatureProblem Event Name: BEXApplication Name: javaw.exeApplication Version: 0.0.0.0Application Timestamp:...
  6. can not find script file c:\users\public\edge.vbs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can not find script file c:\users\public\edge.vbs: Please help, I can't solve this problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-not-find-script-file-cuserspublicedgevbs/12b24999-d972-4e51-81fc-bd93c21b44ca
  7. can not find script file c:\users\public\edge.vbs

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    can not find script file c:\users\public\edge.vbs: Please help, I can't solve this problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-not-find-script-file-cuserspublicedgevbs/12b24999-d972-4e51-81fc-bd93c21b44ca
  8. can not find script file c:\users\public\edge.vbs

9. Script File Missing msvcp140_3

Script File Missing msvcp140_3: In Windows 11, I'm getting this error when ever I connect to Wi-Fi/internet. Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/script-file-missing-msvcp1403/eee29db6-3ee3-40ed-91a7-93a2f3d61abe
  10. Script File Missing msvcp140_3

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Script File Missing msvcp140_3: In Windows 11, I'm getting this error when ever I connect to Wi-Fi/internet. Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/script-file-missing-msvcp1403/eee29db6-3ee3-40ed-91a7-93a2f3d61abe